Modern by distance??? (1 Viewer)

Oobadoo

HSC
Anyone doing or done modern history by distance? If so, what topics do you do? I'm thinking of changing to distance ed for modern because my class is doing crappy topics now and will be doing crappy ones into the HSC. Please help!

Thanks. :D

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
This sounds like you have a class at your school that you can do.

My understanding is that you are therefore ineligible to enrol in the Distance Ed.

That is for students whose school either isn't offering the subject or you really want to do it and you can't fit it into your school's schedule (although that hasn't always been the case).

I am supervising a student at the moment and he has done his Historical Investigation into Tianamen Square, is about to start the Fall of the Romanovs and then do Decolonisation in Indo-China before doing the Core Topic.

What they do in the HSC I don't know as that information wasn't in his course booklets.

Oobadoo

HSC
Damn. I thought that might be the case. Thanks for your relpy though. Oh well. :(

...Feel free to put what topics you're doing up still; looking at the sylabus there's a mountain of awesome looking ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)