Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

notme123

HSC
mate honestly i wanted a state rank. But i cooked the multiple choice badly. Usually i breeze through multiple choice but idk some were just whack
nuh uh mc was "marvellous" like i loved it.
if only economics was just 3 essays and 20 mark short answers. Eazy state rank.
AHAHA no

i had no essay planned for trade and financial flows and not enough content for protection on global economy so i repurposed my current account essay whoops

uniqueusername1

HSC
nuh uh mc was "marvellous" like i loved it.

AHAHA no

i had no essay planned for trade and financial flows and not enough content for protection on global economy so i repurposed my current account essay whoops
lol. I know you were praying for this q: Analyse cyclical factors contributing to Australia's recent current account surplus.

What was q 28? Was it impacts of globalisation on trade and financial flows right?

notme123

HSC
lol. I know you were praying for this q: Analyse cyclical factors contributing to Australia's recent current account surplus.

What was q 28? Was it impacts of globalisation on trade and financial flows right?
global economy not globalisation so ye some stuff wasnt relevant i think. moreso business cycles, i mentioned free trade but breifly when i had legit 2 minutes left

uniqueusername1

HSC
on the global economy so ye some stuff wasnt relevant i think. moreso business cycles, i mentioned free trade but breifly when i had legit 2 minutes left
oh shit the global economy than thats a stinker looool. If it was impacts on aus trade and financial flows that would be good lol.

uniqueusername1

HSC
I CANNOT BELEIVE CAS GOT RELEGATED TO A BLOODY MCQ BTW WHAT DID YOU GET I GOT DEPRECIATED ER AND LOWER IMPORT PRICES
bro i didn't like that q but that seemed the most right. Technically a depreciation can worsen CA (theoretically). But since BOGS is the most prominent component that seems likely.

I reckon you would of state ranked it if was a BOP q in extended lol.

notme123

HSC
Easy you just gotta link it to changes: so like US - China trade war, Covid-19 recession etc...

But q 27 was by far superior
that moment when i mentioned none of those.
i just said how the exchange rate facilitated transition from mining whoops

I reckon you would of state ranked it if was a BOP q in extended lol.
i like to think i would

uniqueusername1

HSC
that moment when i mentioned none of those.

i like to think i would
yea when its changes in global economy you gotta do those events

when i didn't do that i got destroyed by my teacher lol

dw an 83 will probs allign to 90 judging by the amount of people who went to the toilet and were staring at the ceiling

notme123

HSC
yea when its changes in global economy you gotta do those events
here comes my 14/20. idc anymore ecos done and thats that. hopefully short answer, mcq and my ripper of a monetary essay can pull through. if my mp essay doesnt get 20 i have no hope in humanity.

uniqueusername1

HSC
here comes my 14/20. idc anymore ecos done and thats that. hopefully short answer, mcq and my ripper of a monetary essay can pull through. if my mp essay doesnt get 20 i have no hope in humanity.
bro you did mp your insane lol. I was excited when I saw it but, after reading income distribution I skipped it lol. You must off bsed hard or said limited impact or something.

notme123

HSC
dw an 83 will probs allign to 90 judging by the amount of people who went to the toilet and were staring at the ceiling
idk if it works like that. band 6 is determined by the markers who set the cut off themselves

notme123

HSC
bro you did mp your insane lol. I was excited when I saw it but, after reading income distribution I skipped it lol. You must off bsed hard or said limited impact or something.
no i had stuff like how the overheated housing market restricts lower income earners in establishing a new income stream in form of rent, and talked about self funded retirees. but the funny thing is a lower cash rate is meant to help distribution as low income net borrowers have lower borrowing costs, while higher income net savers earn less interest, but lowe made it out as a bad thing

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
the exam was mid. jokes. I saw monetary and I was jumping with joy during the reading time. And then when I get back to it after I finish short answers i'm like shit cause it was on income inequality and external stability.

Luckily there was fiscal. Section 4 had great qs. Short answers were great. But one or two multiple choices kinda screwed me lol. Theres always one dodgy multiple choice q.
ooooo niceeee!!!!! state rank incoming

uniqueusername1

HSC
no i had stuff like how the overheated housing market restricts lower income earners in establishing a new income stream in form of rent, and talked about self funded retirees. but the funny thing is a lower cash rate is meant to help distribution as low income net borrowers have lower borrowing costs, while higher income net savers earn less interest, but lowe made it out as a bad thing
yea same with depreciation. Its meant to worsen NPY but it actually helps NPY lol. As Australia owns foreign shares in local currency and most debt is hedged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)