Modern History Prep !! (1 Viewer)

vintage95

HSC
Does anyone know where I can find the recommended reading list for Modern history?

vintage95

HSC
My modern History teacher told us that for year 12, there is a recommended reading list from the board of studies from the BOS, and so because she is on leave for a week I was wondering where can I get it?

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
My modern History teacher told us that for year 12, there is a recommended reading list from the board of studies from the BOS, and so because she is on leave for a week I was wondering where can I get it?

There is a recommended list for Extension.

I have never heard of a recommended list for Modern but I have only been teaching Modern since 1991.

For Modern read some stuff on WWI, Western Front in particular, find out what your other topics are going to be and read up on them. There is only one set topic and your teacher will choose the rest so ask your teacher what the electives are going to be (although you should already have some idea based on the topics you did in Year 11 e.g. if you did the Fall of the Romanovs the chances are that you will be doing Russia in Year 12 but if you did Bismarck and German Unification it is more likely that you would be doing Germany. if you did 'origins of the War in Indo-China' it is a fair bet you will be doing Indo-China in Year 12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)