Modern Music like KPOP vs Classical Music (e.g Mozart) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavDav

Where is the Love?
HSC
Uni Grad
Asia has developed at quite a fast rate yes and this is excellent, development benefits everyone (no one more than Australia; see resources boom). Africa is actually developing faster than Asia I am pretty sure also.
And you must know that development is inversely exponential in a sense? Once you a highly developed it takes a lot more time and effort to reach the next level of development

But has the ground work for this development been laid by western innovation?

Yes this concept of restricted freedoms in order to advance the nation as a whole doesn't sit well with me. That Is similar to the principles of fascism. Lots of nations developed quickly without restrictions on freedom

Is there really even a price you can put on freedom? Would you rather be enslaved and prosperous or free and less prosperous?

And I based this observation (20yrs behind ) off nothing lol obviously it was a generalization. There is a 20 yr gap in development within Asia itself lol
Your wording is slightly unpleasant and at times rash but as a fellow Asian Australian the poster speaks some truth.

Asia owes ALOT to Western society.

Wentworth

HSC
u stoopid didnt u kno dat asians are jus being exploited

u get one dollar a month to make nike shoes and ipods and stuff and sometimes they kill themselves because there quality of life is so bad HEHEE
:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
wow how low can you get, laughing at people's misery; those workers enter into contracts that don't let them quit (that's why the killed themselves to get out of it), but they do it in the first place because they have to provide for their families you racist, little, bitch! It's people like you that give Australia a bad name

HSC
Uni Grad
wow how low can you get, laughing at people's misery; those workers enter into contracts that don't let them quit (that's why the killed themselves to get out of it), but they do it in the first place because they have to provide for their families you racist, little, bitch! It's people like you that give Australia a bad name
if u like china so much why dont u go back there

australia - luv it or leave it :biglaugh:

also if they cant quit there job why dont they just not turn up to work ha ha u idiot u should have though of that

Wentworth

HSC
if u like china so much why dont u go back there

australia - luv it or leave it :biglaugh:

also if they cant quit there job why dont they just not turn up to work ha ha u idiot u should have though of that
i'm not chinese, and there's no point arguing with you is there you're just determined to be racist.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
If you do a bit of research, you will find out why they can't do that. It's truly very sad.

karasu-

HSC
Kpop is so shit. Their lyrics clearly are mindless, and their dance moves are clearly sexualized. I don't really see how anyone could possibly think otherwise. To be honest i don't understand why snsd is on david letterman. it is most likely due to the fact that sm entertainment who are obviously filthy rich from farming cash off south korean fanny girls who are brain dead in terms of musical taste are injecting shit loads of cash into CBE to broadcast snsd in another pathetic attempt to force shit on the american audience.

Kpop fans are also so fucking annoying, always ranting about how shitty other musicians are. When I go to a Beethoven video, I don't see a bunch of people dissing other composers or other countries' classical music.

On a side note, I like to listen to music with lyrics I can actually understand thank you very much.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
On a side note, I like to listen to music with lyrics I can actually understand thank you very much.
I just listen to music for the tune/beat, not so much the lyrics.

For example, I quite like this song, despite its ahem... lyrics.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Note to self:

Place Carrotsticks on list of users to watch out for.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dammit, another 50/50 shot wrong :(

Similar hairstyle and bad picture quality.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
To be fair, I don't actually know. It's probably neither. I'm fairly certain it's not Colin though.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It is indeed Bill Murray.

If Colin aged that fast...well...it would be a sad day for American comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)