modern warfare 3 (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
hmm

campaign was... okay, not great, but still was relatively enjoyable. still had the annoying corridors of endless enemies and retarded teammates and suicidal AI, but the blockbuster moments were fun, if not too frequent (michael bay filmesque)

multiplayer is pretty much unchanged. don't listen to all this 'oooo 1 new game mode' 'oooo 10 new weapons' 'oooo call of duty elite',it's still the same game. this isn't necessarily bad, just shows how much of a cunt publisher activision is. my biggest criticism of MP is the maps, they just don't feel memorable or 'epic' like the mw1 & 2 maps and the BO maps to a lesser extent. Maybe i need to play longer to get used to them, but honestly, they don't do it for me.

my 2 cents

7/10

apollo1

Banned
HSC
IGN said it was the best cod of all time.they gave it 9/10

mirakon

nigga
HSC
lol at mw3's metacritic user score compared to the critic score

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
From what I've played of it at a friends house, it seems very similar to every other military FPS in existence. Certainly in no hurry to buy it for like $100.

xAlan

HSC
IGN said it was the best cod of all time.they gave it 9/10
bf3 ign critic:
-spectacular graphics
-large player numbers and maps
-vehicles
-not call of duty
3/10

mw3 ign critic:
-best game of the year
9/10

umz93

HSC
I havent bought a COD since MW1 but for some odd reason i purchased MW3 on launch date. Honestly speaking its a fun game with which you have minimal emotional connection, like a Michael Bay movie. Enjoy it for what it is, if you cant do that then dont play :)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
To those that have both, which do you enjoy more? BF3 or MW3?

HSC
I havent bought a COD since MW1 but for some odd reason i purchased MW3 on launch date. Honestly speaking its a fun game with which you have minimal emotional connection, like a Michael Bay movie. Enjoy it for what it is, if you cant do that then dont play :)
you went from mw1 to mw3

there is no incentive for me to go from mw2 to mw3 especially considering how good bf3s multiplayer is

jamesfirst

HSC
I haven't played neither bf3 or mw3 (but I have bf3 sitting on my origin).

From gameplays and graphics, definitely bf3... I mean look at the realism in that game.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
To those that have both, which do you enjoy more? BF3 or MW3?
If you have MW2, don't bother with 3 unless it's cheap/you can get a good deal.
BF3, I feel, has better multiplayer, and that's really the deciding factor since either BF3/MW3 campaigns don't really have a good replay value.

umz93

HSC
you went from mw1 to mw3

there is no incentive for me to go from mw2 to mw3 especially considering how good bf3s multiplayer is
lol, it was a spur of the moment thing, which i dont regret :). I have BF3 for PC but my gfx card is too crap to play it :/. MW3 is just casual fun whereas BF3 is more serious fun if you get what i mean....

jamesfirst

HSC
lol, it was a spur of the moment thing, which i dont regret :). I have BF3 for PC but my gfx card is too crap to play it :/. MW3 is just casual fun whereas BF3 is more serious fun if you get what i mean....
MW3 is good for lan party = casual fun
BF3 is good for multiplayer/clan match = serious fun.

YEAH. Can't imagine playing BF3 at lan party.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)