Money vs Lifestyle (1 Viewer)

quik.

HSC
This thread saddens me. Anyone who has, completely unashamedly, answered money, you are a selfish prick. Could you please, just for one pregnant second, consider social relativity, economic relativity? We are ALL fucking filthy rich. Just take a step outside yourselves, outside our blindingly fortunate society and get some perspective.

Also, grow up.
Fuck

That was a good a laugh

Yeah I'd take the money fo sho, maybe flick a dollar at this bum ^ when I walk past

dianaCharleston

HSC
i tend to think of the terribly cliche things i would buy with money - house on the coast, nice car, clothes, a glamorous lifestyle.

But once you have these things then what? sure money gives way to opportunity, but if money was the only means to lead what is considered a happy and fulfilling life in this day and age i would rather not have it. from the few lawyers and surgeons i've met, they aren't necessarily thrilled with their lifestyle. plus they are old and it took a good half a lifetime to get to where they are.

yourmumishere.

HSC
the job that makes you unhappy and shit and you get heaps of money.

if you get loads of money you can buy whatever you want to make you happy.

Monika D

HSC
how about you all look for well-paying jobs that youll enjoy. i doubt the majority of you will aim for something reasonable though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)