Monitoring procrastination level (1 Viewer)

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
believe it or not, i've never had mother/V and only had 2 cups of coffee in my life.
you can't get your uai aim of 99.5 unless you have atleast one mother or V a week though :S

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
procrastination???
Get rid of the source.
I am the source of my procrastination, and getting rid of myself probably won't help me UAI-wise.

i am queen procrastinator.

but things are going to change this hols :D
That's what I always say.
The best day to start studying is always tomorrow.

this has been true since the dawn of time
Aye, as both V and Mother were created before time, previously having been suspended in a state of disreality; their sole purpose to nourish anxious HSC students.

ongitsanjali

HSC
today i had to lock myself in my brother's wardrobe with my physics textbook to force myself to do something :(

oh, woe is me..

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I am the source of my procrastination, and getting rid of myself probably won't help me UAI-wise.
sounds *ouch*:bomb:

That's what I always say.
The best day to start studying is always tomorrow.
Well you have until the day the HSC is over to improve, but if you start tomorrow you'll miss out the time you have today, resulting in less time to study, leading to less time to improve, with the final result being a low UAI

In conclusion, Study!

(time is the valuable gift given to us by nature, use your time wisely, once this time goes it will not come back. Every second Counts, make the most out of time.)

today i had to lock myself in my brother's wardrobe with my physics textbook to force myself to do something :(

oh, woe is me..
lol Was it nice?

joben

HSC
V/mother aint good for u. its kinda like taking performance enhancing drugs. they may have a positive effect now, but in the long term....

Funderkink

HSC
I swear loudly and smack the table/whatever i'm sitting on/near.

this kid know what hes talking about. basically you just need to get an axe...mine happens to be a giant one made of wood, and choose a wall in your house. this is your demolition wall. have fun :haha:

msn: i_fuked_hendrix@hotmail.com

Year 11 => 3u english. 2u math. ancient. drama. legal. french

Funderkink

HSC
"Just ask her out and if it looks like she'll say no, just ram your cock down her throat so she doesn't get the opportunity."

yeah....that could work i guess. but thts usually when he biting happens

Last edited:

muscleman09

HSC
"Just ask her out and if it looks like she'll say no, just ram your cock down her throat so she doesn't get the opportunity."

yeah....that could work i guess. but thts usually when he biting happens

aww dude... i had mad fantasies going on till u ruined it with that... now all i can do is picture my best friends mum ripping my balls of :(

oh dear, were steering of OP... back 2 topic...

hmm... im like others, i always say tomorow i will start... tomorow... tomorow again... i guess youve just got to go into ur bathroom, look ur self in the mirror and say. " wtf... do u wanna be your own boss, or do u wanna be working for a boss "

i know thats made me lift my game in study... well... sorta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)