More than one wife? (2 Viewers)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
strong argument bro.
Lets say I engage in sex with a guy, but I have no attraction to him and am just doing it for a release it does not make me gay. Homosexuality involves being ATTRACTED to people of the same sex.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
tbh I would not like my son or daughter turning gay thus being unable to spread my superior genes into the gene pool.

the way I see it, supporting and making gay marriage acceptable would lead to an increase in the homosexual population (in the future). I personally would not like my son or daughter turning gay (for the reason mentioned in my first sentence). If my children grow up with gays, they may be influenced by their sexual preferences. why do I say this? the environment in which a person is brought up in is a heavy contributor to a persons' behaviour, morals and overall 'character'.

therefore, I disapprove for this reason. so in this sense, gay people are affecting me, albeit indirectly.
If your son is gay, he got gay genes from you. Since you have gay genes your genes are inferior.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
You're implying that a straight man needs a woman/man for a sexual release when he could just use his hand.

So if a man has sex with another man and derives pleasure from it, that doesn't make him gay?
If you've ever had sex, which I suspect you haven't you would know a hand isn't the same as proper sex for a variety of reasons. Indeed if this were the case and we followed your bizzare logic this would make masturbation more common which would make it Mee acceptable and people would think I was normal and would stop having sex and then oh no your genes won't get passed on.

It doesn't automatically make him gay just if he enjoys it, sexuality is more complicated than that.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey arcorn let's bang to prove it doesn't make you gay ;-)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
lol, I don't

Half the people I have met at school and shit were strangers that are Catholic and are now my friends.

Thanks for attempting to understand me at least.
this is not at all the same thing my main man

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol. I love how you guys lasted so long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)