Most annoying book of all time (2 Viewers)

HSC
Hmm...it's not a book, it's supposed a 'novella', but I HATED 'Metamorphosis' by Franz Kafka, 'Mrs Doubtfire' (yes, it was a book first), 'Playing Beatie Bow' by Ruth Park and 'Came Back To Show You I Could Fly' by Robin. Coincedentally, all of these I had to read for school. Oh, and 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'...another school one.

They've got great taste, don't they? :p

Last edited:

Meme2691

HSC
  • The Justice Game by Geoffrey Robertson. I think the author is completely arrogant.
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen it was annoying because Austen is quite a hypocrite putting down idealism yet all her characters "conveniently"get exactly what they want in the end, money. Then again, it did spark a lot of discussion
  • The entire Twilight series. Way too predictable. You could skip three four chapters and the same thing is happening. Bella like has an on and off thing with Edward:burn:

MaddiEcstatic

HSC
peter and jane book 1A

peter

Jane

I am Peter

I am Jane

This is Peter

This is Jane

This is Peter and Jane

Dog

This is a dog

Peter likes the Dog

Janes likes the Dog

Peter and Jane like the Dog

Ball

The dog likes the ball

Peter likes the ball

Peter and the dog like the ball

Jane does not like the ball

Jane likes Peter

Peter likes Jane

Peter and Jane like the Dog

the end
oh my god! i remember those

i actually loved peter and jane when i was a kid

i hated emma. i got up to chapter fifteen and was like "not long to go now i bet"
teacher didn't mention there were 50 chapters :mad:
no one finished that damn book

also the bell jar by sylvia plath
i appreciate it
but reading it made me want to kill myself. i missed the sex scene. she was with some guy and then she was in his car with a towel shoved up her vagina and she was hammeraging. that was how she lost her virginity.

David Foster Wallace is annoying to read but i love it, if that makes sense

Casablancas

HSC
A Clockwork orange. Awesome concept, but too much made up jargon to keep up

ie. pg1 '..prodding some of the new veshches which they used to put into the old moloko, so you could peet it with vellocet or sybthemesc or drencrom or one or two other veshches which would give you a nice quiet horrorshow fifteen minutes..'.

COME ON!

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
  • The entire Twilight series. Way too predictable. You could skip three four chapters and the same thing is happening. Bella like has an on and off thing with Edward:burn:
I see this happening a lot. People read one part, find it annoying/shit/weak, and continue reading anyway? If it ain't for school, don't read it right? (Though I know people who don't care either way)

_susy_

HSC
Romulus, My Father
agreed.

do not see what is so special about it, gaita is so contradictory, he just has major father issues. and mother issues. and issues in general.
definately one of the more annoying books.

and holes from year 8, absolute shocker.

Last edited:
HSC
Maximum Ride anyone?
I wasted about 25 minutes of my life, THAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO COLLECT AGAIIIINNNNNNNN reading that stupid book.

;-;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)