most annoying person in an exam room (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
This guy right in front of me, he kept looking where everyone else was up to, & he was always touching his hair!!!!

Maybe the supervisors thought I was most annoying :D
Cause everytime one of them stood in front of my row, I would just stare at them, until they looked away or went to stand somewhere else!!!

rumour

HSC
Techie said:
Some random outside the exam room was screaming at the top of his lungs.
:rolleyes:

We have gotten used to that at my school, cause outside the hall is the best place to hang-out & smoke, also in the english exam some people left early & were calling their friend to leave also!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
The supervisors annoy me the most, because I sit at the front and they have decided the front of the room is a great place to gossip throughout the exam

kemosabe

i was one page into my area of study essay for english paper 1 and tried to turn the page. it turns out that all eight pages of the writing booklet were connected up the top in groups of two. i told a supervisor and they walked (slowly) all the way to the front of the exam hall (from the back), talked to another supervisor (slowly), waiting (slowly), walked back (slowly), then proceeded to cut up my exam booklet (slowly)

five minutes later i could write again, wasn't so bad though, i ended up spending five minutes less on my essay than planned

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
haha i think it's me. My desk always wobbles, i'm one of the drummers, and i caught myself humming in chem today *feels ashamed*
At leats i don't have a cold like i did in the trials...

jay9nine

lonley plz msg me
i say the head supervisor typing messages on her fone with rubber keys then leaving it on the bench untill she got a reply , it went a little like this

clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzzzzzclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzzzzzclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickbuzzzzzzzzzzzbuzzzzzzzzzzz

during the WHOLE of business, except when she was too busy going in and out of the hall and of course using the door that squeaks

HSC
i hate the people who are stuck on a question or finished their exam so they just decide to stare at other people... very distracting.. and pen clickers! AND theres this guy in our exam who just insists on leaving for a toilet break every exam and he has shoes with a slight heel and hes rather big so whenever he walks it goes clomp clomp clomp clomp... ARRGh I know i should be concentrating on the exam rather than others annoying habits, but meh...

Last edited:

= Jennifer =

HSC
lol...i remember in our trials there was a girl who cried through it that annoyed the whole form if not crying her coughing or sneezing or sniffing....or there is the girl who taps her feet as she writes

sub

= Jennifer = said:
lol...i remember in our trials there was a girl who cried through it that annoyed the whole form if not crying her coughing or sneezing or sniffing....or there is the girl who taps her feet as she writes
yep...guy crying...in the 4u trials...apparently we later found out he pissed his pants too...

i was like 2 seats behind...one to the right...and it was annoying...got distracted and couldn't finish... :mad: but u kinda gotta feel sry for the guy...

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
i havent had many noises from other people yet, though one of my friends was clicking his pens off and on heaps during the AOS, that was a little annoying. the main annoyance today was the rain, it was raining on and off all the way through the exam and our hall has a big fat tin roof... ugh :(

bahodl

Currently wearing pants
HSC
gordo said:
who has finished an hsc paper early so far???
lol i finished paper 1 english about 5 mins early coz i left 40 mins to do my story but couldnt think of anything to write so i ended it after 35

oh i also finished paper 2 1 min early :) - hehe by accident - icant tell time... :p

HSC
I forgot the other thing that annoys me in exams.. the ones who finsh early so they decide to organise their pens, rules/textas etc all in a neat line whilst making an annoying scraping sound in the process.. then about 5 misn later the decide that noo that position that their pens are in isnt good enuff so they rearange them.. scraaaaape.. ARRRGH

kylie_robbo

There is not one clicky pen in our exam centre... Well, there might be, but no-one clicks clicky pens...

There hasn't been anything really annoying since the music exam... Behind me was the guy I like (he likes me too... well... yeah [this is beside the point]) and during reading time he was clicking his tongue... during the exam he was opening his drink bottle every second minute... and tapping the desk with his fingers and yeah... I couldn't fully turn around, and he knew that it was annoying me... So I would turn partly around (pretending to stretch) give him a death glare, and he would stop.... for thirty seconds, then start again... There is only so many times you can pretend to stretch in a music exam question before the markers start looking oddly at you and each other...

But no... nothing has really annoyed me... I must be concentrating too hard not to notice anything... Usually I notice everything: every squeak, every person mouthing what they are writing, every pen click, every supervisor walking past, every clock tick... EVERYTHING!

Ashems

~dEjA vOuX~ said:
The supervisors annoy me the most, because I sit at the front and they have decided the front of the room is a great place to gossip throughout the exam

Yeah, I'll agree with that one! Whispering is so annoying. Oh and my seat in the english exams was right next to the girls bathroom. The door makes the biggest banging noise everytime someone goes in and out, and i sware half the female population in the english exams used the bathroom at least once each...

cassie8

Ive decided that today our school experienced the most annoying .. we had pidegons having sex inbetween the walls of the hall so u could get this mrrrrbbbb mbbbbbr mrbbbbbbb then scuff scuff falling down more layers of the wall and then mmmmmrrrrrrrrrrrbb mmmmmmmmmmmmrbbbbb u kinda had to be there, its only when u then focus ur attention to the noise that it becomes annoying , esp when PDHPE Is a 3 hours exam! we also had the argoant people who leave like 2 hours into the exam but they have finished like yeah too cool im too smart dont need that extra hour and they make such a fuss when they leave

cassie8

as for the most annoying person the most brilliant would go to the girl who got 97 in the trial and sits infront of me and put her mutiple choice in the most convienent positino so when i looked forawrd i had no other choice then seeign it =) go her!!!!!! however it did confuse me as she is the study not sporty type so 2nd part of Mutiple choice i was like grrr do i go for mine being a sporty very sporty person or hers i went for mine!! lukcy !! after checking out the answers tonight =)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
lol
people that are hardcore writing non stop!
i seem to daze up to the ceiling and.or looking at others + eyeing out the supervisors at some stage
and theres that 1 person u look at whos going at it head 5cms away from the paper lol
they dnt annoy me, they are funny!!

people that sniffle !!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

waterfowl

HSC
The supervisors!

In the 2nd English exam the head supervisor decided he didn't want to say the last half of the regulations on the microphone (despite the fact the gym was full with about 200 of us) so he put it back in its stand without turning it off.

For the whole exam, everytime a supervisor or student (who goes to the bathroom during an exam? go before!) walked near the mic their footsteps reverberated through the speakers. I don't think anyone else noticed or cared that much, but I am a tech guy (lighting, sound etc) so I am like subconsciously trained to focus my attention on noises like that - it was soooo annoying. And because the supervisors are all old and deaf they didn't hear it so never decided it would be a good idea to turn it off.

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
I can't stand how the supervisors don't seem to realise that yes, you do actually need EVERY MINUTE of your exam time. In AOS they read out the instructions too late so that they cut into our reading time, but then they didn't extend the reading time. When our already-cut-short reading time was up, they remembered that they'd forgotten to read some of the regulations, so DURING WRITING TIME they proceeded to do so in that slow, clear, big pauses supervisor style speak. Grrrr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)