Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
CieL said:
Was coming home on the m4.

Left and middle lane was congested [well.. there were a stack of cars in each lane].. with ONE wanker in the right lane going piss slow, hogging the fucking lane up..

I wouldn't mind if he was going faster.. but he was basically boxing me in.. so I take the T2 lane.. floor it past him.. then sorta.. indicate once and swerve in front of him to half piss him off.. and the nut had guts to highbeam me!

YOU'RE the nut for being in the right lane.. if you're going to drive piss slow, please do that in the left or middle lane.. do not highbeam me if I intend to overtake people.. that's what the right lane is for
It's more dangerous to overtake on the left though. I usually flash my lights, beep the horn to get them to move.
If they still don't get the fucking picture, take your action :D

CieL

HSC
mr_brightside said:
It's more dangerous to overtake on the left though. I usually flash my lights, beep the horn to get them to move.
If they still don't get the fucking picture, take your action :D
I overtook on the T2 lane.. which is on the right of the "right lane"..

So there's 4 lanes and it goes from the left:
Left lane
Middle lane
Right lane
T2 lane

So I was overtaking on the right.. just that I wasn't meant to be in T2 because I was driving by myself so I pretty much swerved back into the "right lane"..

It's times like those I wish I had a neon sign on my car displaying shit like "KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING".. they need to put more of those signs on the road, I swear half of the full licenced drivers don't know it.

CieL

HSC
God.. some massive white guy with a beard nearly caused me a car accident today..

I was on a 3 laned road.. In the middle lane.. going at 70 in a 70 zone.. and I was approaching a pack of cars stopped at a red light.. The middle lane had 3 cars lined up whereas the left had about 7 lined up..

As I come closer, the light goes green.. and the mid lane cars all start accelerating, so I'm like.. coolies, I didnt even need to slow down since there was so much room in front and they werent slow.. I see that the first car on the left was turning left and waiting for pedestrians to cross.. so the line of 7 hadnt moved.. and suddenly the last car on the left, a massive land cruiser indicates and pulls out at the same time when I was about 2 carlengths behind.

Slammed the brakes.. ABS came on.. about 30cm from touching his rear bumper

I held down the horn for about 5secs whilst braking, gave him the finger from behind, revved up next to him, screamed out "WTF WAS THAT YOU FUCKING MORON?!" and gave him the finger again.

Like use your fuckass mirrors. You have them for a reason. Common sense would also make you realise that a car next to you going 60-65 would be faster than you accelerating a landcruiser from standstill.

Jebus. Full licenced man that looked like a bouncer. I also think he frequents my workplace too.................... he sorta looked familiar and did a double take when he saw me..........

melonkitten

HSC
CieL said:
God.. some massive white guy with a beard nearly caused me a car accident today..

I was on a 3 laned road.. In the middle lane.. going at 70 in a 70 zone.. and I was approaching a pack of cars stopped at a red light.. The middle lane had 3 cars lined up whereas the left had about 7 lined up..

As I come closer, the light goes green.. and the mid lane cars all start accelerating, so I'm like.. coolies, I didnt even need to slow down since there was so much room in front and they werent slow.. I see that the first car on the left was turning left and waiting for pedestrians to cross.. so the line of 7 hadnt moved.. and suddenly the last car on the left, a massive land cruiser indicates and pulls out at the same time when I was about 2 carlengths behind.

I held down the horn for about 5secs whilst braking, gave him the finger from behind, revved up next to him, screamed out "WTF WAS THAT YOU FUCKING MORON?!" and gave him the finger again.

Like use your fuckass mirrors. You have them for a reason. Common sense would also make you realise that a car next to you going 60-65 would be faster than you accelerating a landcruiser from standstill.

Jebus. Full licenced man that looked like a bouncer. I also think he frequents my workplace too.................... he sorta looked familiar and did a double take when he saw me..........
good one.

i feel good after doing this. :D

F2001

HSC
CieL said:

no way, landcruiser got torque, your honda(?) got none!

Close one for me:
Coming up Penshurst every1 knows its a 2 lane rd that goes into 1 lane for a bit as you cross Victoria Ave.
So coming home and penshurst is packed as fuck, and I always turn left at Victoria anyway. Surprise surprise, asian in a camry does a half pull out from stationary (well they don't got any torque haha) into the turning lane, was only 5 cm away from hitting him and 2cm away from the kerb on the other side. Fucking idiot.

Aye Riet, speed limits and the cameras. I've sped the same area (lindfield/pac hwy) for 3 months, but sometimes I will speed the WHOLE (rarely, as its again jam packed with traffic) way past Roseville and close to Chatswood. Two fines within 5 days of eachother and each exceeding 15km/h... FUCK!

CieL

HSC
F2001 said:
no way, landcruiser got torque, your honda(?) got none!
You're talking about torque when I'm already rolling at 60s versus that heavy piece of junk pulling out from standstill when I was just metres behind him?

Wow.

Maybe you failed to consider that cruiser is 10yrs older than my car and weighs literally 500kgs more..

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
Well i come from khancoban way so i often drive the Alpine Way thru to Thredbo. When coming along there, its pretty narrow. however some drivers dont seem to be able to move their cars close enough to the edge of the road. whether they're city drivers who are used to driving wide roads or whatever, it fucking pisses me off cause you have to dive off the side of the road to let them pass. fuck me.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
It's not about other drivers, but I hate it when people give you shitty or joke directions.

If I'm trying to find parking, just tell me which way I'm turning with adequate notice. I have no patience for anything else. OR when my sister's friend was like "STOP HERE. NAH JKS". Fucker.

And then if you DO give me shitty directions, don't criticise my driving "OH she was going to follow the joke directions!" Well I don't know where the fuck I'm going, why wouldn't I follow them?

SipSip

HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
It's not about other drivers, but I hate it when people give you shitty or joke directions.

If I'm trying to find parking, just tell me which way I'm turning with adequate notice. I have no patience for anything else. OR when my sister's friend was like "STOP HERE. NAH JKS". Fucker.

And then if you DO give me shitty directions, don't criticise my driving "OH she was going to follow the joke directions!" Well I don't know where the fuck I'm going, why wouldn't I follow them?
How old is your sis's friend...

pete_mate

HSC
CieL said:
Maybe you failed to consider that cruiser is 10yrs older than my car and weighs literally 500kgs more..

I hope you're not one of those dumbasses that puts a custom muffler on a honda civic so it sounds really annoyingly loud and think they are really hardcore.

It's a fucking 1.8L engine you morons.

There are way more of these people at sydney uni then there should be.

pete_mate

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
i am one of those ppl. if the traffic is moving slow enough i will force my way in. i did it to this guy on james ruse drive once. he got really angry and overtook me crazily on the shoulder of the M4 onramp.

hangon, so you're one of those ppl that will go into the side lane of a 2 lane road that mergers into one just to get in front.

Everyone realises its about to merge so they wait in the 1 lane, but noo you come up the side and force everyone to let you in.

Don't you realise that's a really cuntish thing to do?

i put my car across 2 lanes to stop that sometimes.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
pete_mate said:
I hope you're not one of those dumbasses that puts a custom muffler on a honda civic so it sounds really annoyingly loud and think they are really hardcore.

There are way more of these people at sydney uni then there should be.
Oh so having a giant fucking V8 pumping your exhaust makes a cannon acceptable, does it now?

Fuckoff they're all annoying as fuck.

pete_mate

HSC
oh of course, but those cars are loud because they are V8's, same as a ferrari is loud because its a v12, not because it has a shitty muffler.

Putting a muffler that is designed so it essentially serves its intended function more poorly in the hope of making your honda sound faster than it is, makes you look like an epic tool. Those ppl should have their balls removed.

but they are all tools i agree

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
pete_mate said:

What's up your pooper?

And what does a custom muffler on a civic have to do with anything I said?

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
pete_mate said:
oh of course, but those cars are loud because they are V8's, same as a ferrari is loud because its a v12, not because it has a shitty muffler.

Putting a muffler that is designed so it essentially serves its intended function more poorly in the hope of making your honda sound faster than it is, makes you look like an epic tool. Those ppl should have their balls removed.

but they are all tools i agree
Maybe people just want it for themselves not for you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)