Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

sparkerasp

HSC
Azamakumar said:
You should only be using your left foot for the clutch. So try and figure that out.
There's nothing wrong with that I hope. It's worked every single time I've done it.

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
sparkerasp said:
There's nothing wrong with that I hope. It's worked every single time I've done it.
mate. drive a manual and ull understand. and why are you worried about hill starts in a bloody auto?

sparkerasp

HSC
Azamakumar said:
How in fucks name did you pass your p's test.
lol, sorry. I'm not actually familiar with manual terminology. I thought the clutch was like a foot operated handbrake or something.
nick3157 said:
mate. drive a manual and ull understand. and why are you worried about hill starts in a bloody auto?
I'm not worried. This all started because of the discussion about rolling backwards on a hill start.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
The point is that you're meant to operate both the brake and accelerator with your right foot. You know, so you don't do burnouts or destroy your transmission.

walkahz

HSC
sparkerasp said:
lol, sorry. I'm not actually familiar with manual terminology. I thought the clutch was like a foot operated handbrake or something.
Are you retarded? You are a male and dont know what a clutch is?:hammer:
I have absolutely no respect for you!!!!

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
sparkerasp said:
I thought the clutch was like a foot operated handbrake or something.
lol thats funny. every time i want to go faster i step on the handbrake lol.

sparkerasp

HSC
walkahz said:
Are you retarded? You are a male and dont know what a clutch is?:hammer:
I have absolutely no respect for you!!!!
Hey, get off my back. I don't research into cars or anything like that. The only difference I know between an auto and a manual is that the you have to operate the gearbox/ratios manually in a manual :)

Please, I'd like my respect back :eek:

Sammy-Blue

HSC
This is a car forum, probably better off not commenting on things you aren't absolutely sure on.

sparkerasp said:
Hey, get off my back. I don't research into cars or anything like that. The only difference I know between an auto and a manual is that the you have to operate the gearbox/ratios manually in a manual :)

Please, I'd like my respect back :eek:
You don't operate ratios ;)

Last edited:

ForbiddenND

HSC
breaking said:
lol same ey bowman

and also how like EVERY indian family has a box of tissues on that thing behind the back seat (like where the speakers are) in their toyota camrys lol
OMFG ITS TRUE!!!!

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
walkahz said:
Also anyone who drives only auto's by choice.
What a load of wank.

Any dangerous driving, changing lanes without indicating/observing, speeding in built-up areas, doesn't so much annoy, as terrify me.

idkidkidkidkidk

HSC
The things that annoy me most when im driving would be:
the people who drive mega slow.
the people who somehow manage to enter the roundabouts in the wrong direction and proceed to drive around it the wrong way!! argg
People who drive on the wrong side of the road, and they think that they are not doing anything wrong...
people who brake on straight lines lol

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I hate tailgaters.

I was traveling down one of the main roads between Melbourne and Frankston and I had a female P plater sitting on my tail. I myself am a P plater. She would have had to learn the same rules and techniques as I did (2 second/3 second gap depending on conditions) but no... She decided to neglect these rules. I gave her subtle hints such as flashing my brake lights and she still didn't get the point. A few minutes down the road, she's still there when a Semi has to brake extreamly hard cause some dumb soccer mum cut infront of one guy who had to go somewhere, and that was infront of the Semi. The entire row of about 20 cars slammed on their brakes, people even ran off into the median grass to avoid hitting each other, and this girl stopped so close to my car that when I realised she was about to hit me, I booted the accelerator a bit and it left a small exhaust mark on the front of her bumper. Then she decides to look scared.

A few more kilometers down the road, I see her doing the same to someone else. Does she have brains? Me no think so.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
Shit drivers that panic when they see red and blue in their rear vision mirrors or ahead of them...

Seriously it isnt hard to slow down at a crash scene...
Haha, and the idiots who just speed up to insane speeds when they see an ambulance behind them. There is such thing as a left lane.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
When people dont trust your driving and they think you're gonna crash or something so they hold onto their seat, or have this scared facial expression.

Leo 100

HSC
N/A
i have at my p's for a while
and whenever my mum is the car, she holds onto the door handle, i am a better driver than her. she even has to remind me 'now there is a red light ahead' i mean der! anyone elses parents do the same?

i too hate slow drivers. like being stuck behind some loser that thinks its ok to go 30 in a 60 zone. or people that get right up your arse on the freeway cause you cant go 100 or 110.

Smithyo

Unleash Hell =)
HSC
You are driving along then suddenly above you is a massive spider!

:jaw::jaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)