Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
its true you are

but i notice that too lol. i had a truck sitting 2m off my the other night when i was driving my 206. happens a lot though.
never had it happen in my work car ever lol, bf falcon ute

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Its there to encourage dumb cunts to drive more safely around them as they dont want their child fucking killed you vapid bitch.
lol Raped.

Passengers who get out of the car in the MIDDLE of the road, fuck just pull over o_O

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
just the bloody hoons who keep overtaking people at 120km/h on the motorway and think that theyre the bloody kings of the road or something...

F2001

HSC
just the bloody hoons who keep overtaking people at 120km/h on the motorway and think that theyre the bloody kings of the road or something...
that's not hooning, that's speeding.

Just stay f out of the right lane mind your own business okay?

Pace_T

HSC

lol ok mr im so cool i go 120km/h on the motorway so get out of my way guy

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

No. There is no "fast lane" on Aussie roads. In fact I often travel at the speed limit in the right lane (where it doesn't say "stay in left lane) to piss off hoons like you.

I hate idiots who drive with their fog lights on. I've said it before in this thread, but I'm repeating it for emphasis - IT'S ILLEGAL UNLESS IT IS ACTUALLY FOGGY. TURN THOSE FUCKERS OFF, THEY DO NOT LOOK COOL. This is especially directed to losers in their SS commodore utes who think it's obligatory to drive with foggies on.

08er

HSC
bikies, especially the annoying noise stemming from their engines

F2001

HSC
No. There is no "fast lane" on Aussie roads. In fact I often travel at the speed limit in the right lane (where it doesn't say "stay in left lane) to piss off hoons like you.

I hate idiots who drive with their fog lights on. I've said it before in this thread, but I'm repeating it for emphasis - IT'S ILLEGAL UNLESS IT IS ACTUALLY FOGGY. TURN THOSE FUCKERS OFF, THEY DO NOT LOOK COOL. This is especially directed to losers in their SS commodore utes who think it's obligatory to drive with foggies on.
lol ok mr im so cool i go 120km/h on the motorway so get out of my way guy

I don't need to travel on motorways and rarely use them. Might be because I don't live in some bogan area.

I told the original poster to mind their own business, no need to get pissed when someone overtakes/passes you. wtf is the big deal. Bunch of tall poppies. That's the problem with so much of you fags, can't mind your own business and have to get pissed off at someone/something that has no direct correlatio/effect on you. Wankstains.
Fog lights: point taken. But the overtaking ones - wow...

quik.

HSC

120 on a 3+ lane motorway is hardly hooning.

In keeping with thread title, people who speed up in order to stop you merging from on ramps and fuckers who don't indicate or headcheck.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I really don't see whats so hard about doing the speed limit in the middle or left lane. If some cunt wants to rip past you why not let em?

Also I'm fairly sure you're meant to stay left unless overtaking at all times on freeways, not just where those signs are.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I know I've probably said this several times

But just for emphasis:

CYCLISTS, plural (where there are no cycle lanes or paths), FUCK. Just fuck off out of my fucking way. At least please cycle in single file over to the side of the road instead of spreading out all over the (fairly narrow) street. Or if that's too hard, acknowledge my beeping and gesturing and MOVE OVER for a moment so I can pass you. I'm driving a big family sedan, your flimsy little pushbike isn't going to save you if I hit accidentally hit you on the way past. Stop being such happy fluoro wearing little cunts and go cycle somewhere more suitable, like off a fucking cliff or something.

I think these people seriously see the L plates and just think it'll be fun to piss me off because I can't do anything to put some fear into them like they deserve.

quik.

HSC
As far as I know cyclists are allowed to take up a lane and ride two abreast. The shoulder often is full of crap and is not fun or safe to ride in. Of course, a little courtesy would not go astray on their side, but if they don't move over you going apeshit over it isn't going to make them, probably the opposite. Pull your head in a little?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
As far as I know cyclists are allowed to take up a lane and ride two abreast. The shoulder often is full of crap and is not fun or safe to ride in. Of course, a little courtesy would not go astray on their side, but if they don't move over you going apeshit over it isn't going to make them, probably the opposite. Pull your head in a little?
they're just annoying ok

I don't really care what they're allowed or not allowed to do, weaving all over the road and holding up traffic is just irritating for everyone

Pace_T

HSC
I don't need to travel on motorways and rarely use them. Might be because I don't live in some bogan area.

I told the original poster to mind their own business, no need to get pissed when someone overtakes/passes you. wtf is the big deal. Bunch of tall poppies. That's the problem with so much of you fags, can't mind your own business and have to get pissed off at someone/something that has no direct correlatio/effect on you. Wankstains.
Fog lights: point taken. But the overtaking ones - wow...
lol. people flying past me on a 110km/h road at night time have no effect on me.

ok mr hardcore city speedster guy!

boris

Banned
HSC
Had the worst drive ever today.

250km on the newell highway from Forbes to Narrandera. Most boring drive ever. Today it was pissing down rain, car was aquaplaing and all sorts of shit. water was over the road and 1 inch deep covering the road etc. Visibility was 200m. 50% of cars were towing trailers of caravans.

I was overtaked on a corner while doing 90km because it was so fucking wet and dark by a dickhead in a falcon towing a caravan. What the fuck, im sure my car would have been handling the conditions much better than some piece of shit falcon. Who goes over 100km/h while towing anyway?

half the cars didnt even have their headlights on.

My old man didnt want me taking the highway but i couldnt be bothered taking the back way. Should have though, fuck there were some dickheads on the road.

Most of them were old (30+). Would be the typical p platers are hoons crowd i bet.

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
MAH LIST
Slowpokes in the overtaking lane - Move the fuck over into the left hand lane you assholes. So what if I'm breaking the speed limit, I'm in a fucking rush and you're breaking my patience by sitting there and keeping me from my destination. If anyone is going to cause an accident, it isn't me going 140km/h on the M5 (fully sik), it's you holding people up and causing all sorts of violent movements.

Slow moveovers - When you're pulling out of a lane, don't sit there, do it in one movement. I can't stand it when people gradually change lanes or gradually move into an exit. GET TO WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE YOU SOCCER MUM CUNT.

Smartasses - My tailgating and flashing my high beams at you is sign language for MOVE THE FUCK OVER, CUNT. Don't sit there and go slower, because I'm going to undercut you in the left hand lane, as will everyone else, which is going to eventually create a bottleneck.

40km/h construction zones - Oh fuck off. Use better judgement and don't blindly follow speed limits in these situations when you can clearly go faster. That brings me to...

Speed limits - Come on, 60km/h is a very, VERY conservative estimate. Use your judgement which is always better than the estimates that the RTA blindly hands down. Eg: 60km/h along Narellan Road. What a load of horeshit. I do 80km/h down there and that's pretty fucking slow.

The pigs - FUCK OFF YOU PORCINE CUNTS

Slowing for corners - Unless it's a hairpin then YOUR TIRES ARE BUILT FOR TAKING CORNERS AT SPEED. You're not driving a snowmobile or a jetski, you're driving a fucking car with fucking tires, so you can take that turn without slowing to or below the reccomended speed. If your tires can't handle it, get new fucking tires. Fuck!

Traffic lights - Orange doesn't mean stop, it means keep going until it turns red. Fucking cunts.

People that drive with their seat all the way foward - What, are you driving a go-kart or something? Relax.

Slowing a long time before nessecary - Your brakes are more than capable of handling some punishment. There is no reason to brake, in an 80km/h zone, more than 200m before a corner. Break in the last 50m for fuck's sake.

School zones - Kids should be looked after by their parents, and not allowed on the road.

Old people - Cross the crossing fast you stale old cunts.

lol

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
idiots that jump on their brakes and drop twenty ks off the limit when they see the cops...

as of yesty 840am on victoria road...
lanechangers that dont realise that if my rearview mirrors at your goddamn nose, theres more of the vehicle to follow..!

Pace_T

HSC
idiots that jump on their brakes and drop twenty ks off the limit when they see the cops...

as of yesty 840am on victoria road...
lanechangers that dont realise that if my rearview mirrors at your goddamn nose, theres more of the vehicle to follow..!
yeah because only cool people continue to speed 20k's over the limit even where are cops around

those people are so cool!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)