Most expensive P plater car (1 Viewer)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Top Gear is an entertainment show, if they started reviewing stuff that everybody could get into I'd stop watching it. I watch the show because I wanna know what the new supercar made out of unobtainium is like to drive, I couldn't care less about a base model 3 series or the new Chrysler Voyager. They do plenty of iconic lower range cars, the VW Golf GTI has been done a few times by the show as had the WRX and the Evo. The show does what most people want to watch and nobody cares about a car that anyone can access for the most part.
They have reviewed them in the past before, but they have not driven them to the limits as I would have liked to see them.

I'd enjoy watching them having a drift together or a rally race in stock cars, just because that is something I would want to do one day in a car I can easily access.

Also, they don't tend to review luxury cars as much. You can find the reviews for them online on the website but they have not even taken them for a spin.

And back in the day they were more focused on every day cars, which is why I liked the show. I'm never gonna get my hands on a supercar, nor will it be possible to get it to the limits, so I think why bother with them. I know very few about super cars and I tend to be that way.

The only disappointment I had in the nfs film is that it was all exotic breeds.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
They have reviewed them in the past before, but they have not driven them to the limits as I would have liked to see them.
They did the Golf Mk VII against the M135i last season which was actually very good.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
They should just make diesels a maximum of 6 cylinders and for TD it should be max 4 cylinders (because there are a lot of 4 cylinder TD engines out there).

They did the Golf Mk VII against the M135i last season which was actually very good.
I should start looking out for those episodes where they do those types of reviews.

I'll have a look on their site for stuff when time is in abundance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)