Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Ohh, how it warms my heart to be called a thug!

My Brisbane hate goes back to the '98 GF. I decorated my house and everything! Then we lost. Dark, dark day in my life. I've always hated the Dragons too, because half my family goes for them and they always used to tell me the Bulldogs were shit. Pfft, they weren't so chatty last year!

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
cayte said:
I'm a manly fan - and the reason they were hated was because they were a force and they were rich.
Manly were hated for the exact reason that the Roosters are hated now.

A club achieving their large success due to being rich and stealing the best players from other clubs.

Considering you are a Manly supporter, surely you would know how they would buy players off other clubs (who were star players) and just keep them on the bench or in reserve grade because they couldn't make the first grade team. Just so the other clubs were worse than them.

THAT is why the Silvertails were hated.

nicksta_40

HSC
roosters fans h8 dragons, dragons fans hate roostes - simple

im a dragons man therefore hate roosters

i h8 that fuken whinger ricky stuart "blame the ref"

i h8 the "we come from the eastern suburbs, we should get a bigger salary cap, boohoo"

i h8 how they steal players when they become good eg: Amos roberts and Monogham, instead of breeding them from junior teams like the dragons and most other clubs do.

And they've created the most h8'd players in league
1. Crocker
2. Walker
3. Hodges

need i say more...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
nicksta_40 said:

im a dragons man therefore hate roosters.

i h8 the "we come from the eastern suburbs, we should get a bigger salary cap, boohoo"

i h8 how they steal players when they become good eg: Amos roberts and Monogham, instead of breeding them from junior teams like the dragons and most other clubs do.

1. Crocker
2. Walker
3. Hodges

need i say more...
cept none of the trio will be at the club next year. and really when you actually get right down to it, we steal more juniors and undeveloped/undervalued players than developed ones :D

i dont really mind the dragons, their fans can be annoying at times ...but we beat them most of the time anyways...:p

only club i really hate is the bulldogs.

edit:
and i completely agree with cayte about the most over-rated poll. they survey 100 players, how many of them are even rep players....they hardly can judge it without personal prejudices... like getting beaten for a rep position... in recent years fittler, johns, wing, and anasta have topped the poll, not really a bad company - having all won premierships, origin and played for australia.... even if overrated, are still better than most of the surveyed players...

Last edited:

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
nicksta_40 said:

1. Crocker
2. Walker
3. Hodges

need i say more...
Hehe. Most of that is cool. Except for the fact that Walker and Hodges actually both went to the Roosters from Brisbane Broncos. And Walker was already hated.

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
jumb said:
Knights because I live in newcastle and novacastrians are annoyingly over patriotic.

Also, because of channel nine/the chief on the footy show/matt johns on the footy show, blatantly supporting them over other teams.

Also, Andrew Johns is a dickhead.
you are the dick head

cayte

DRAGONZ said:
Manly were hated for the exact reason that the Roosters are hated now.

A club achieving their large success due to being rich and stealing the best players from other clubs.

Considering you are a Manly supporter, surely you would know how they would buy players off other clubs (who were star players) and just keep them on the bench or in reserve grade because they couldn't make the first grade team. Just so the other clubs were worse than them.

THAT is why the Silvertails were hated.
EVERY club that can afford to put together a quality team will do it. And that goes for their lower grades too. It's when that team or club starts to become unbeatable that there's jealousy from other clubs and their supporters and the club starts to be despised. It's been a long time since League was more about the game than it is about the business. An dbesides, so many of Manly's players made their first grade debut with the club or played junior league in the area.

Than again, I'm a hypocritical one-eyed eagle.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
nicksta_40 said:

1. Crocker
2. Walker
3. Hodges

need i say more...
tru, most roosters fans i know [including myself] hate dragons fans->but moreso the actual dragons team.

Sticky is not a whinger and its not like he blames the ref for no reason- he HAS valid reasons for blaming the refs for probably every time there is something wrong. Like when roosters played manly a few weeks ago- mander was an imbacile. And its not every match we lose that we blame the ref- if we played shit, then we play shit and thats it, we dnt blame the ref if he didnt so nething wrong. If the ref is a retard and fucks our chances of winning because he was shit that match, then we have every right to whinge. Sticky doesnt do it on a daily basis, and its NOT whinging, its stating facts.

And yep, i hate walker and hodges...walker is a wanker and hodges is a fuken whore. And like rob said, they didnt originally come from roosters...they came from the broncos<---- whom are wankers themselves.

Speaking of broncos, :D my most hated team and they lost....and then i heard dragons lost and i was dancing. :D

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
miss_gtr said:
Well i <3<3<3<3<3 my team. so plfffft to you all.
dw, i dnt hate bulldogs [surprisingly] as much as i hate broncos and dragons :D though if neone mentions nething about last year, i will bash ne bulldogs supporters i find, lol.

Oh and i love my roosters, so stuff u ppl if u dnt.

HSC
i had hate for the rabbitohs...but its not so much hate now, it's pity. why do they crawl themselves back into a competition they know they can't win?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Suney_J said:
What are you going on about?

As LMF said they were punished, and being hated has nothing to do the punishment.

and i dont get your "they r guilty bcoz if they didnt they would of said it" line, do you mean they never said they were innocent? If thats what you meant then you're wrong, because they said it on a number of occasions.

but did you see the police report and it findings, it stated there that it had prove of the gulity but they couldnt prove it beyond reasonable doubt. if u saw the medical report(which got leaked but not tho media), it had the physical signs of the rape but NOT of the seeman bcoz it happened in the pool. However, if they are so "innocent" then y is the rape vicitim actually getting a cash settlement out of court, if they were innocent then they would off fought it off.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
but did you see the police report and it findings, it stated there that it had prove of the gulity but they couldnt prove it beyond reasonable doubt. if u saw the medical report(which got leaked but not tho media), it had the physical signs of the rape but NOT of the seeman bcoz it happened in the pool. However, if they are so "innocent" then y is the rape vicitim actually getting a cash settlement out of court, if they were innocent then they would off fought it off.
Dude you were first on about the salary cap scandal and now the Coffs Harbour farce. They're completely diff thingz and haz nothin to do wit the NRL kickin em out of the comp.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
I officially hate the bulldogs, mostly because of their supporters with their bongos, leb chants and arrogant attitude. Their turning NRL into a soccer match. This newly found hatred may be to do with them overcoming the Sea Eagles on the weekend :p.

I used to hate the roosters but then after that "Base Elements" ad where Craig Wing, Fitzgibbon, Minichello and co turned Metro, I just laugh at them now

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
Beaky said:
I officially hate the bulldogs, mostly because of their supporters with their bongos, leb chants and arrogant attitude. Their turning NRL into a soccer match. This newly found hatred may be to do with them overcoming the Sea Eagles on the weekend :p.

I used to hate the roosters but then after that "Base Elements" ad where Craig Wing, Fitzgibbon, Minichello and co turned Metro, I just laugh at them now
don't dis soccer!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I hate the rapists and the rorters (simply because they are cheats...and bulldogs fans should go and die), also hate the broncos because they're winning atm and not letting parra pass them on the table :(. Used to hate the knights cos of 2001 but I'm kinda over it now. I don't see the point in hating teams just cos they beat your team in a gf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)