Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

cayte

It depends if that team won off dodgy calls. I think it's even sillier to not like a team just because they're winning. Not letting parramatta pass them on the table? Maybe because the broncos play superior football to parramatta. Go ahead, flame me.

cayte

matt#1 said:
i'm a bulldogs supporter. my most hated teams are;

1. Roosters
2. Dragons
3. Brisbane
4. Warriors
5. Sharks
The Sharks! No one hates the sharks! They're the most benign team in the competition! What did they ever do to you? It's because they're from the shire innit?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
worst

newcastle knights - bunch of pussies
rabbitohs --wannabes should be kicked out of the comp
roosters--suck my dick
broncos --always win
storm--get back to afl
the rest are good.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
HotShot said:
rabbitohs --wannabes should be kicked out of the comp
I agree. They seriously should not have been let back in the comp. They suck at footy and have stuffed the comp up with 15 teams meaning the byes had to be brought back in. Stupid bunnies!!! :mad:

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
aaaman said:
but did you see the police report and it findings, it stated there that it had prove of the gulity but they couldnt prove it beyond reasonable doubt. if u saw the medical report(which got leaked but not tho media), it had the physical signs of the rape but NOT of the seeman bcoz it happened in the pool. However, if they are so "innocent" then y is the rape vicitim actually getting a cash settlement out of court, if they were innocent then they would off fought it off.
Those cops showed they're corrupt, thats why the PIC is investigating them.

Their whole case was based on a liar and a slut. Liar because her statements were different to independent witnesses, and she kept changing her story. Slut because she is. She just wanted money.

The case didnt go to court because the Bulldogs had a chance to prove thier innocense in public, seeing as though innocent until proven guilty doesnt apply to them.

The Storm were being investigated at the same time for sexual assault, and the Broncos had a case of sexual assault being investigated earlier this year.
Now who owns the Broncos and the Storm? News Ltd
Who owns the Telecrap? News Ltd
Who owns the NRL? News Ltd

you do the maths

cayte

yenta said:
I agree. They seriously should not have been let back in the comp. They suck at footy and have stuffed the comp up with 15 teams meaning the byes had to be brought back in. Stupid bunnies!!! :mad:
No, they shouldn't have been kicked out of the competition in the first place. The corporatisation of the superleague war royally screwed the game for a long time and it has only recently managed to recover.
Souths had to start from scratch rebuilding their squad and they finally have enough financial backing to look like they're going to be able to field a decent team next season.

I believe Souths' reinstatement should not have been at the expense of the bears, who no longer exist and went quietly with the dissolution of the manly merger. THAT is criminal. What's worse is the proposition of the Gold Coast team, funded by the NRL, whilst norths RIP. Bullshit.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
cayte said:
No, they shouldn't have been kicked out of the competition in the first place. The corporatisation of the superleague war royally screwed the game for a long time and it has only recently managed to recover.
Souths had to start from scratch rebuilding their squad and they finally have enough financial backing to look like they're going to be able to field a decent team next season.

I believe Souths' reinstatement should not have been at the expense of the bears, who no longer exist and went quietly with the dissolution of the manly merger. THAT is criminal. What's worse is the proposition of the Gold Coast team, funded by the NRL, whilst norths RIP. Bullshit.
Blame the NRL

They know nothing about tradition. Why would you let foundation clubs merge, they've been around for nearly 100 years, while the NRL has only been around for 7

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Roosters and Bulldogs are pretty well-hated, so they get my most-hated vote.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
cayte said:
Fully agree there...north sydney should become the 16th team not gold coast. I also don't understand why they are bringing it back to a 16 team comp, when the whole reason they kicked souths out in the first place was because they wanted a 14 TEAM COMP. So much for that plan, only lasted for a season or two while souths were trying to get back in. It all seems a bit ridiculous in the end

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
yenta said:
Fully agree there...north sydney should become the 16th team not gold coast. I also don't understand why they are bringing it back to a 16 team comp, when the whole reason they kicked souths out in the first place was because they wanted a 14 TEAM COMP. So much for that plan, only lasted for a season or two while souths were trying to get back in. It all seems a bit ridiculous in the end
didnt the bears merge with manly, but then something went wrong during the merge and the bears lost their name?

cayte

shortygb said:
didnt the bears merge with manly, but then something went wrong during the merge and the bears lost their name?
The manly-norths merger was always destined to fail becase the two clubs were arch rivals management hated each other. Manly had the money, norths went broke, norths disappeared. It's got to do with plenty more than names.

I know this is going off topic, but the reforms have been about $$$ first and winning fans back from AFL second, but the two are linked: without fans there are no dollars. When their shit ideas fail to achieve the desired outcome they propose other ideas.

And I don't blame the NRL per se, just the part that made it change from being the ARL. I BLAME FOX!!!!

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i hate paramatta eels

even though they are my local team
go the bulldogs all the way

are magpies a nrl team?...if so what are they called?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)