• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

corro

HSC
I hate the roosters, less so now that, that fucking immature, arrogant prick hodges has gone. Easily the biggest bunch of tools in the nrl.

mattyg87

HSC
im a bulldogs supporter. Most hated teams:

1. Roosters
2. Canberra
3. Manly

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well everyone used to hate manly but when you play so shite for so many seasons its hard to hate them, and i say whoever is still a manly supporter from the bad old days, good on ya for keeping faith in them. now everyone hates the roosters obviously, like last year's semi-final vs cowboys. all the cowboys supporters there didnt go for the cowboys, they just hated the roosters that much. but since the roosters have no internationals playing playing premier league any more, the salary cap rorts claims dont hold as much weight and *gasp* there are even young blokes on the bench. bulldogs supporters must be the biggest arseholes though, who'd ever think they were civilised?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
blackfriday said:
bulldogs supporters must be the biggest arseholes though, who'd ever think they were civilised?
go crawl back in your hole.

sure the Bulldogs have dumb supporters, ill admit that, but that doesnt mean they're all dumb plus all clubs have dumb supporters

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Suney_J said:
go crawl back in your hole.

sure the Bulldogs have dumb supporters, ill admit that, but that doesnt mean they're all dumb plus all clubs have dumb supporters
yeh just because some supporters give bulldogs a bad name dosent mean they are all bad...but then again they do support the bulldogs, so there must be something wrong with them...

davo_

good kid
HSC
Don't like the Roosters much: asking for salary cap concessions because of the "expensive lifestyle" in the eastern suburbs as well as poaching many other clubs' juniors because they have none.
On a sort of different note: Ryan Cross denying he eye gouged Morrison... what a fuckwit- you can't get away with shit like that in the modern game where about a million cameras are watching you.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
if a pet looks like its owner, ryan cross must own a goose.

what i dont like about dogs supporters is that a bunch of them actually go out of there way to look for trouble. like at dragons vs bulldogs, some idiots with bulldogs flags went out of the way to find pissed dragons supporters in the red v section which is a complete no-brainer.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
blackfriday said:
if a pet looks like its owner, ryan cross must own a goose.

what i dont like about dogs supporters is that a bunch of them actually go out of there way to look for trouble. like at dragons vs bulldogs, some idiots with bulldogs flags went out of the way to find pissed dragons supporters in the red v section which is a complete no-brainer.
I highlighted the word bunch.

During the Anzac day match this year between Dragons and Roosters, there were alot of fights goin on, and a few arrests. Maybe the problem is those Dragons supporters

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:

when was this? I went but i didnt see any fights- they had that whole 'no violence' thing goin on with the bulldogs though- how they had to sign some form or something saying that they wont cause fights?

However, it is true though that some bulldogs fans are quite violent and stir trouble for fun but not all of them are like that. Every club has its dikhead supporters- dnt generalise.

J

jhakka

kimi said:
when was this? I went but i didnt see any fights- they had that whole 'no violence' thing goin on with the bulldogs though- how they had to sign some form or something saying that they wont cause fights?

However, it is true though that some bulldogs fans are quite violent and stir trouble for fun but not all of them are like that. Every club has its dikhead supporters- dnt generalise.
When me and my dad go to the home games we sit in the Kevin Hastings stand. There were about three fights in the next stand and in the Chook Pen during the ANZAC game.

kelbel88

HSC
the top three crap teams in my opinin are folks.....

Roosters-the bastards beat parramatta how dare they this is an absolute outrage.luke ricketson is a corrupt player just like the rest of them

Bulldogs-mark o meley is a dick and a half

Knights-excluding matty johns hes a cutie unlike his brother wars and all

kelbel88

HSC
Ryan Cross is a f***** turd eye gouging glen morrison i hope he gets banned .if he has problems and issues sort them out witha pschologist whatever they call it not on the field where it is not needed

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
When me and my dad go to the home games we sit in the Kevin Hastings stand. There were about three fights in the next stand and in the Chook Pen during the ANZAC game.
Within the chook pen? Rooster supporter on rooster supporter? huh.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
kelbel88 said:
Ryan Cross is a f***** turd eye gouging glen morrison i hope he gets banned .if he has problems and issues sort them out witha pschologist whatever they call it not on the field where it is not needed
... well he did get a 6match ban. And it was raining, i think anyone would be frustrated. He coped a great ban for it, so just leave it.

kelbel88 said:
Roosters-the bastards beat parramatta how dare they this is an absolute outrage
hahaha. lol. i like how you use the word 'dare'. Pfft ur playing rabbitohs this week so expect a win anyway.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
even roosters supporters cant stand roosters supporters!! lol!
damn u greg, i will take u into the chook pen one day- than u will understand the strong unity us roosters supporters have....plus who ever said that roosters supporters cant stand roosters supporters? LIES LIES>lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)