• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
damn u greg, i will take u into the chook pen one day- than u will understand the strong unity us roosters supporters have....plus who ever said that roosters supporters cant stand roosters supporters? LIES LIES>lol
im not going anywhere near the CHICKEN PEN!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
shortygb said:
im not going anywhere near the CHICKEN PEN!

ahh ur just scared, the people in the chook pen are like...radical. You actually SHOULD be scared,but thats only if you bag us out. i WILL take u in there along with jess, etc...and leave u there. HAHA!

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Ahh roosters supporters. Fervently bound and united by the common thread that every other single person in rugby league hates your guts. You notice how no one is ambivalent on the roosters. Its either "i'm a roosters supporter" or 5 minutes of vitriol on why you'd personally like to line chris walker up and kick him in the nuts. I can't believe they made grand finals with Justin Hodges and Chris Walker in the starting team. No wonder they lose most of them.

The Roosters are so easy to hate because they complain loudest despite getting the most lenient go from the refs ( Adrian Morley excluded), they cheated their way into last years grand final and every line ball call blatantly goes there way. Oh and Brad Fittler was the most overrated player since..well...since himself. Andrew Johns relegates Brad Fittler to the selfish, narccissistic peasant he is.

As for the Dogs well who wouldn't hate em'. The only thing worse than a bulldogs player is a bulldogs supporter.

I loathe both of the above teams and I have a real hatred for the dragons. Not just overrated players, an overrated team. Gasniers a twat, Barrett never plays, Bailey can't catch, Ryles is a sook and Ben Hornby is as influential as the democrats. Best team on paper my foot, even the hateable roosters have a better team on paper. You ain't gonna win the premiership dragons and commentators should stop raising your deluded hopes.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
so basically, brad fittler, andrew johns, gasnier, barrett, hornby, bailey are all overrated and cant play for shit. ok then. i do agree with you about ryles though.

and yes both walker and hodges are wankers. but walker is mercurial, once every 10 games he can actually pull of a stunner...(then someone realised its more profitable not playing him at all ... great decision albeit a bit late) and hodges... once upon a time(yes long long long time ago), before he got all homesick and went back to daddy bennet, he was a good player at the roosters, playing just as well if not better than he is playing right now.

what team do you support by the way?

richz

Buggdogg said:
Ahh roosters supporters. Fervently bound and united by the common thread that every other single person in rugby league hates your guts. You notice how no one is ambivalent on the roosters. Its either "i'm a roosters supporter" or 5 minutes of vitriol on why you'd personally like to line chris walker up and kick him in the nuts. I can't believe they made grand finals with Justin Hodges and Chris Walker in the starting team. No wonder they lose most of them.

The Roosters are so easy to hate because they complain loudest despite getting the most lenient go from the refs ( Adrian Morley excluded), they cheated their way into last years grand final and every line ball call blatantly goes there way. Oh and Brad Fittler was the most overrated player since..well...since himself. Andrew Johns relegates Brad Fittler to the selfish, narccissistic peasant he is.

As for the Dogs well who wouldn't hate em'. The only thing worse than a bulldogs player is a bulldogs supporter.

I loathe both of the above teams and I have a real hatred for the dragons. Not just overrated players, an overrated team. Gasniers a twat, Barrett never plays, Bailey can't catch, Ryles is a sook and Ben Hornby is as influential as the democrats. Best team on paper my foot, even the hateable roosters have a better team on paper. You ain't gonna win the premiership dragons and commentators should stop raising your deluded hopes.
man some people just come to this thread to piss ppl off, it loooks like u have no knowledge about the game..... Go to some other thread and spam all u want but not here

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
I go for the Knights (pause for laughter). So i wasn't saying Joey was overrated I was saying that his brilliance shows how garbage fittler was.

Even Roosters supporters don't like Walker. Try as they might it just isn't feasible.

And feel free to critique many of the Knights players. All of us supporters have had many conversations about who should be told to leave the club and its faitrly unanimous who we think (i.e most of those garbage forwards we've retained at the expense of Kennedy, tahu, Macdougall and Matty Johns). Anthony Quinn stinks and if the Knights were smart they'd offload matt gidley for good money and put Kurt in the centres and leave Jarrod Mullen at five eigth. And soon enough I think this is what's gonna happen.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
xrtzx said:
man some people just come to this thread to piss ppl off, it loooks like u have no knowledge about the game..... Go to some other thread and spam all u want but not here
I guarantee I know more about the players playing in the game now than most other people on this thread clown. I known the premier league teams for most club, know many of the rosters for the Queensland comp and know the Knights junior teams like the back of my hand so direct your comments to yourselves.

Or your equally despidsed fellow Roosters supporters. Enjoy Brett Finch as your halfback. And Soliola should still be in premier league.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
xrtzx said:
o god, ur just jealous........ plz spam somewhere else
Jealous of what your team stinks. Your players are garbage and so are most of ours but at least ours are just crap young guys all your players are overrated. And hey why have I got to make an argument to you - YOUR A ROOSTERS SUPPORTER. That's not defendable.

richz

Buggdogg said:
Jealous of what your team stinks. Your players are garbage and so are most of ours but at least ours are just crap young guys all your players are overrated. And hey why have I got to make an argument to you - YOUR A ROOSTERS SUPPORTER. That's not defendable.
im not supporting my team too, i mean u think bailey, gasnier, hornby etc r overated??? u must be dreaming.

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
Gasnier decent footwork good speed but to much niggling rubbish in his game. Everyone raves about how great he is but he hasn't got the right temperament to properly handle himself. The crap he goes on with is what looses grand finals.
Ryles: I like Ryles he reminds me of chief its just to bad he's always injured.
Barrett: Good player, potential match winner, too many injuries.
Bailey: Shouldn't have been picked for origin 2. He is useless but because he plays for the dragons everyone loves him. His ball control is woeful and completely nullifies any metres he makes.
Hornby: He's just average. A competent footballer but not a great one.

And do I have to mention Michael Ennis. We didn't even want him.

richz

ok if u say all that then list ur nsw and qld teams, i want to see them...

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
NSW QLD
1. Minichello 1. Slater
2. Lewis 2. Williams
3. King 3. Berrigan
4. Cooper 4. Tate/Bowman/ Steve Bell ( I wouldn't feed Willie Tonga
5. Grothe/Tahu 5. Sing
6. Barrett 6. Lockyer
7. Johns 7. Thurston
8. Clinton/O'Meley 8. Price/ Nutley (fitness pending)
9. Buderus 9. Smith
10. Ryles 10. Civoniceva
11. Hindmarsh 11. Crocker
12. Fitzgibbon 12. Thorn
13. Kennedy 13. Carroll

14. Gower 14. Bowen
15. Simpson 15. Stagg
16. Mason (obviously wasn't 16. Tronc
fit so I'd say O'Meley/ Clinton, 17. Ross
which ever one doesn't start)/or Kite
17. Watmough

I reckon for the most part that NSW selectors got most of it right, more so than they have in previous years. As for Queensland never leave out little Billy. Never. Never. Never.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Newcastle. Can't stand the team and Johns just makes it worse. He must be the most overrated player in the whole comp.
And I don't give a crap about the whole 'You're a Novocastrian, you should support you home team'
I might if they were a decent team. But they're not so I won't. Ever. Ever ever.

Cityboy

HSC
I have always hated Newcastle and especially Andrew Johns, I am very pleased that this season Newcastle are going to win the spoon.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
ok so i cant really talk about most hated teams when im a manly supporter.. but i think the dragons are highly overrated. arggh trent barret should NOT be captain. he spends too much time off the field (which is a benefit to his team) and when he is on the field.. does absolutely nothing. i think he is a dirty player- obviously highlighted in his actions against pj marsh on the weekend!!

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Emma, theyre gonna beat my beloved Sharks this week. Its fucking hell. You should get behund them. They're like the only team with local juniors and - just support them you un-novocastrian piece of Newcastle.

davo_

good kid
HSC
Buggdogg said:
Gasnier decent footwork good speed but to much niggling rubbish in his game. Everyone raves about how great he is but he hasn't got the right temperament to properly handle himself. The crap he goes on with is what looses grand finals.
Ryles: I like Ryles he reminds me of chief its just to bad he's always injured.
Barrett: Good player, potential match winner, too many injuries.
Bailey: Shouldn't have been picked for origin 2. He is useless but because he plays for the dragons everyone loves him. His ball control is woeful and completely nullifies any metres he makes.
Hornby: He's just average. A competent footballer but not a great one.

And do I have to mention Michael Ennis. We didn't even want him.
I think Ryles is overrated, but nonetheless still a very solid footballer. Agreed on Barrett, but can't agree with you about Bailey. Bailey was one of NSW best forwards when he came on in the final origin (OK, I know you're going to say that all the hard work was already done - but he was definitely one of the better forwards throughout the match.) Mostly agreed on Hornby, I really like Hornby, but- yeah- can't see him taking Mini's place anytime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)