Most hated team in the NRL? (1 Viewer)

*mel*

DRAGONZ said:
Haha thanks for that.

I think it's hardly worthwhile, though. Because Mel, Kimi et al will come on protesting about how innocent the Roosters are, and perhaps Suney_J, Boo and I will quote incidents where the Roosters don't play to the spirit of the game.
You just don't wanna waste your time arguing with me and Kimi because you know we'll win. ;)

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Bulldogs because of 85 (even though I wasn't alive, they stopped St George from winning the Premiership in all three grades via a 7-6 victory in First Grade).
Dont forget Canterbury ended St. George's 11 premiership run

My most hated teams are:

1. Roosters first grade
2. Roosters Premier league
3. Roosters Jersey Flegg
4. Roosters SG Ball
5. Roosters Harrold Mathews
6. Manly
7. St. George
8. Parramatta
9. Newcastle

Now of course the most hated team is the Bulldogs, and I love it. At first i used to hate it, but now I know its a sign of respect. The Bulldogs live of this hatred, and what doesnt kill us makes us stronger.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
LMF^^ said:
Ryan Cross, a fine example that the Roosterz play to the spirit of the game.
come on, that was like a one-off incident.come on, that was like a one-off incident.
You have to watch more matches that the Roosters play in, then.

Ryan Cross, despite what Ricky Stuart and the Roosters site say, is not a very fair player.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Suney_J said:
Dont forget Canterbury ended St. George's 11 premiership run

My most hated teams are:

1. Roosters first grade
2. Roosters Premier league
3. Roosters Jersey Flegg
4. Roosters SG Ball
5. Roosters Harrold Mathews
6. Manly
7. St. George
8. Parramatta
9. Newcastle

Now of course the most hated team is the Bulldogs, and I love it. At first i used to hate it, but now I know its a sign of respect. The Bulldogs live of this hatred, and what doesnt kill us makes us stronger.
Oh, I'm not too concerned about the 56 - 66 era. I mean, my father wasn't even born when they started that run.

And hahaha, nice picks for your most hated teams :D :D Harold*

Here's the results from the RLW poll:

Which team do you hate/fire up for most? Roosters 26, Broncos 18, Dragons 16 All of them 5

Which club's supporters do you least like? Bulldogs 38, Dragons 14, Rabbitohs 9 Eels 9

So the 'Dogs have the most hated supporters, but the Roosters, Broncos and Dragons are all hated more by the players.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Oh, I'm not too concerned about the 56 - 66 era. I mean, my father wasn't even born when they started that run.

And hahaha, nice picks for your most hated teams :D :D Harold*

Here's the results from the RLW poll:

Which team do you hate/fire up for most? Roosters 26, Broncos 18, Dragons 16 All of them 5

Which club's supporters do you least like? Bulldogs 38, Dragons 14, Rabbitohs 9 Eels 9

So the 'Dogs have the most hated supporters, but the Roosters, Broncos and Dragons are all hated more by the players.
They polled 100 players

why not ask the wider RL community?

ChrisE

HSC
i hate st george, i hate their arrogant supporters, i hate the 'experts' who think they are premiership contenders, i hate their origin reps who are soft and overrated. booo dragons. poor illawarra, merging and becoming part of this shit

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Knights because I live in newcastle and novacastrians are annoyingly over patriotic.

Also, because of channel nine/the chief on the footy show/matt johns on the footy show, blatantly supporting them over other teams.

Also, Andrew Johns is a dickhead.
pfft
youre more than welcome to go back and cheer for the farrer boys

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I agree with you Argonaut, l don't like the dogs or newcastle (johns is such a showpony)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
miss_gtr said:
i know for a fact the bulldogs are the most hated team in the NRL.
no arguments here.

Also, bullwogs.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
=/ well if bulldogs r most hated team then y didnt the NRL kick them out 4 the salary cap n the rapping scandal (they r guilty bcoz if they didnt they would of said it)

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
aaaman said:
=/ well if bulldogs r most hated team then y didnt the NRL kick them out 4 the salary cap n the rapping scandal (they r guilty bcoz if they didnt they would of said it)
Why would the NRL kick em out...? They strip em of 37 pointz or somethin and it meant they got the wooden spoon instead of a premiership, thatz enough of a punishment, also whatever fine that waz imposed.

I know a lot of ppl hate uz and thatz why I love it.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Argonaut said:
Johns was voted "year's most over-rated player" three times running (the most recent of which being last year, they havent voted for Season 2005 yet).

yea they have, anistra has it and its true, he is. besides he only good 4 rep footy, like look @ newcastle,he cares about rep footy than his own club

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
aaaman said:

What are you going on about?

As LMF said they were punished, and being hated has nothing to do the punishment.

and i dont get your "they r guilty bcoz if they didnt they would of said it" line, do you mean they never said they were innocent? If thats what you meant then you're wrong, because they said it on a number of occasions.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
aaaman said:
yea they have, anistra has it and its true, he is. besides he only good 4 rep footy, like look @ newcastle,he cares about rep footy than his own club
You obviously didnt watch today's game, and alot of people have come out and backed Braith. This poll was nothing but jealousy from players who are too scared to come out. If you've watched at least one game this year you'll see that Asotasi and Anasta have been the best players for the Bulldogs behind a depleted forward pack

cayte

"Most over-rated player" is always jealousy. It's a reflection of how much recognition you get for what you do on the field and yes, if you look spectacular when you play, even if it's nothing all that special, people will talk about you. Regardless of "rating" though, it's completely unreasonable to call Johns shit. He may be OVER-rated, but that's only because he rates.

cayte

By the way, I hate Newcastle for 97 (I'm a manly fan - and the reason they were hated was because they were a force and they were rich. The hate for the bulldogs should not be interpreted as respect, they are hated because their players and supporters are and have been dirty thugs and their management was corrupt) and brisbane because they're brisbane.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I used to think Johns iz over-rated, but after watchin Origin 2 I've taken that back. Johns iz really quality and class, and he deservez the ratingz he getz.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
cayte said:
By the way, I hate Newcastle for 97 (I'm a manly fan - and the reason they were hated was because they were a force and they were rich.
I, like most parra fans, have a secret hate for newcastle for that fateful september in 2001.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)