Motivation! (1 Viewer)

oisac

HSC
Just thought l would make a thread on motivation, where do you get it from and what reasons do you want to become healthier? (l cbf correcting all the spelling and grammar mistakes, so bear with me).

Personally l derive my motivation from an inner passion to succeed and achieve something in my life. Bodybuilding is an amazing sport as it is one of the hardest if not hardest sports ever. To change your body and build it to aesthetic proportions is one that takes time, effort, commitment and an inner sense of motivation to derive that success. All the people who watch videos and have picture of there favorite bodybuilders are stupid in my opinion. You can't have to many external points of motivation. When your walking to a bus stop, when your at uni, when your at McDonald's there is not picture or video in front of you to motivate you. That's why as l mentioned above the key to success in fitness and better health is an inner sense of motivation. You have to control and master your mind to eat 5-7 meals each day, to do that extra rep when your about to burn out, to go to bed a certain time and most of all to keep doing it until you reach the point where you are happy with your fitness/health levels. Don't get me wrong, its good to watch motivational videos here and there, its good to have an idol which you look up to...as these videos/people provide you motivation to go to the gym. Example l wanna look just like that person etc.. But as l said that person can't force you to go the gym, they can't force you to eat 5-7 meals a day, that's why it is about utilizing the power of the brain in mastering your own motivation and disciplining yourself to do what your set out to do. Lastly set a goal for yourself, set short term and long term goals and remember skipping a meal, not going gym one day, drinking alchohol/soda that day is bringing no one down but yourself and the longer your goal will take to reach. Stay motivated, disciplined and never take your eyes away from the goal you want to reach. Stay motivated brah!

Some videos which l personally find very good to watch hear and there:

R.I.P Zyzz

If you have any other motivational videos or pictures post them as a reply :)

Thanks, Oisac.

Last edited:

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Great thread, need to become shredded like zyzz ;)

UAI4EVA

HSC
N/A
Arnold is a piece of shit. He only ever won anything because he's a cocky cunt.

Frank Zane, Serge Nubret. Those are men you can admire.

oisac

HSC
[video=vimeo;24333733]http://vimeo.com/24333733[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)