Movie: Hide and Seek (SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
That new scary movie starring dakota fanning and robert de niro. I just saw that tonight. Crapola. I thought it was gonna be heaps good........ but it wasn't. Who's gonna see it ? Who HAS seen it ?

Amryllis

HSC
I've been conned into watching it tomorrow! >.<

I hate horror movies! I hope "crapola" means that it's not that scary!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol well..... sure, it has scary parts.. bits that make you jump (and alot of girls screamed even.. a few times!) but then the ending was just pure crap. so disappointed. but yeah, hope you get your money's worth ! :p

Amryllis

HSC
Oooh... I hate scary parts... *shivers*

I'm only paying like $5 coz I was so reluctant to watch it one of my friends offered to pay for half of my ticket! :D She says that she needs someone to hug so I have to go! Coz the other 2 girls are immune to scary movies and laugh in them, while the 2 of us get so scared we shrivel up in our seats...

Amryllis

HSC
It wasn't too bad. I was scared even though by horror movie standards it wasn't that scary. I thought that the ending was quite clever actually... Kinda sets things up for a sequel...

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i saw it on friday nite..i HATE scary movies but i actually thought this one was ok..there were some creepy bits that freaked me out a little..but it was never overly scary..man some of the chicks in there screamed so loud though..bloody annoying..

i liked the twist..i didn't see that coming..and the ending was ok..but i don't think they should make a sequel..i think they'd ruin it..

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I saw it today...It was unlike any other thriller Ive seen. Kinda predictable in some cases though... but all up it was worth seeing. I wish it were scarier but i LOVED the twist I was like :eek:. I agree also although the ending was left open for a sequel i agree that there shuddnt be one.

I was kinda disappointed with it in the sense that I thought it would be scarier butr like I said it was good so 3-3.5 stars outta 5

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
How can a pyschologist be crazy himself, though ? How retarded is that ?! That part was unbelievable. I just hope any upcoming *scary* movies better not have the twist that the killer is the split-personality type with the goodie person.. that's been done twice now (think Secret Window) and twice is enough. Also, I was fully expecting the killer to be a ghost, or the neighbour guy, or the neighbour guy's son was re-incarnated into the little girl.. and any of those endings would've been WAY better than the original =/

G

Gavvvvvin

Worst ending ever :p

I was expecting some kind of monster or the neighbours dead son to be living in that cave thing in the woods or something.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha..it was their daughter that was dead..

but yeh..you're right..i so expected some little devil thing lol..

and that's another thing..how did the 'bad guy' mangle all those dolls faces?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Specifically that little chick's one... the one who ran out of the house.

I thought it was ok, although I stopped being scared once the 'secret' was revealed. Haha the dickhead sitting next to me picked the scariest part to yell out really loudly and one of my friends screamed and I jumped about a metre in the air. :)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Annegelic said:
How can a pyschologist be crazy himself, though ? How retarded is that ?! That part was unbelievable. I just hope any upcoming *scary* movies better not have the twist that the killer is the split-personality type with the goodie person.. that's been done twice now (think Secret Window) and twice is enough. Also, I was fully expecting the killer to be a ghost, or the neighbour guy, or the neighbour guy's son was re-incarnated into the little girl.. and any of those endings would've been WAY better than the original =/

agreed .

Amryllis

HSC
The girl (you mean Emily?) wasn't in a nuthouse in the end.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Annegelic said:
Actually, it was first done in the 1800s with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Last edited:
HSC
i've only seen the last few minutes, and i'm not planning on seeing the rest due to my intense hate for horror movies, but .. i'm kind of curious. the ending seems kind of unconnected to what i thought the story would be about from watching the trailer - would anyone care to explain to me what exactly happens?

preferably in a spoiler box or something so it won't wreck it for everyone else, much appreciated though.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Hide and Seek. Warning Spoilers!!!

I went and watched this film today, it was awesome, I got scared a couple of times because my boyfriend was beside me scaring me. lol. The ending was so unpredictable, I really thought it was the guy next door, he seemed so crazy!!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Amryllis said:
The girl (you mean Emily?) wasn't in a nuthouse in the end.
She was, she was placed in a psychriatric ward thing.
I suppose if i was a child and i found out my mum was murdered by my father, and then my father turns into a psychotic split-personality murderer i would be placed in a psychriatic ward too !

Grobus said:
Actually, it was first done in the 1800s with Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Well there you go. 3 times too many.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
omg, who woulda guessed that charlie was the nutcase father with a split personality? i certainly didn't see that one coming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)