Movie: Hide and Seek (SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
crazyhomo said:
omg, who woulda guessed that charlie was the nutcase father with a split personality? i certainly didn't see that one coming
Lucky I've already seen it. Nice work! Use spoilers

Amryllis

HSC
Annegelic said:
She was, she was placed in a psychriatric ward thing.
I suppose if i was a child and i found out my mum was murdered by my father, and then my father turns into a psychotic split-personality murderer i would be placed in a psychriatic ward too !
Emily was placed in a psychiatric ward right after her mum was murdered not at the end. In the end she was living with the psychologist friend (can't remember her name) and then we find out that she's got split personality now too... I really liked that twist there, with the extra head in Emily's crayon drawing. Like the friend said "trauma causes pain"... The dad becomes a nutter and so does Emily - from witnessing her crazy father's death.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Amryllis said:
Emily was placed in a psychiatric ward right after her mum was murdered not at the end. In the end she was living with the psychologist friend (can't remember her name) and then we find out that she's got split personality now too... I really liked that twist there, with the extra head in Emily's crayon drawing. Like the friend said "trauma causes pain"... The dad becomes a nutter and so does Emily - from witnessing her crazy father's death.
lol what the hell ? im confused. did we watch the same movie ? emily was placed in the "home" right after her mum was killed. then her dad took her away to the country. and then right at the very very end, we see emily asking to close the door, which has a window. that being, a psychriatric ward. i dont think she was taken under the care of that psychologist lady (forgot her name).

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i've heard there are two different endings..and obviously that rumour is true..

the ending i saw was emily living with the lady from the hospital..but obviously the other ending must show emily in the psychiatric ward..

Amryllis

HSC
What?! It has 2 different endings?! And they just showed them randomly?! OMG!!!! I had no idea...

Coz seriously, in the one I saw, Emily came out of the house of the psychologist friend, ready for school!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Amryllis said:
What?! It has 2 different endings?! And they just showed them randomly?! OMG!!!! I had no idea...

Coz seriously, in the one I saw, Emily came out of the house of the psychologist friend, ready for school!
yeh that's what i saw..but yeh..my friend told me that apparently there are two different endings..not sure how they distribute that though..

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
WTF ? oook then.. why would they show 2 different endings in the cinemas ? usually that's for the dvd.

yeah in my one emily WAS placed in a psychriatric ward and the psychologist lady couldn't adopt her for some reason. so she stayed in the hospital. that other ending would've been better.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
did it give hints that she was gonna have the split personality problem thingo? although guessing that's why she was in the psychiatric ward..

and i dunno why they did it..it's kinda odd

Amryllis

HSC
Haha... Annegelic, no wonder you said the ending was crap. I really like the one that I saw. :)

I had no idea they actually did that at the cinemas - showing 2 different versions of the ending. How weird...

HSC
that IS weird that there's two different endings. at the end of the one here, its the chick talking to emily when she's going to sleep at a (i guess) psychiatric hospital, and emily asks her if she can leave the door open and the chick's like 'oh you know i can't do that', and walks off.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
that is seriously poor to have a two separate endings at the cinema. film all the endings you what, put as many as you can on the dvd, but fucking hell, you need to make a decision on the movie and stick to it

p.s. you are a fucking moron if you come into a thread about a movie and don't expect spoilers. and you are even more of an idiot if you think you need a separate thread to warn people of this. seriously, stop being such a dumbass

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
flipsyde said:
Im thinking of everyone else who hasnt seen it :rolleyes:
oh no! they might be spoiled on a fairly predictable ending! it's horror of joseph conrad proportions!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Amryllis said:
Haha... Annegelic, no wonder you said the ending was crap. I really like the one that I saw. :)
lol well actually, i meant that i didn't like the fact that the father was the killer. and that he had a split personality. it should've been an evil ghost or the neighbour's daughter. as soon as it was revealed it was the dad, that took away all the scariness for me =/ (and i wanted to be scared shitless, damnit !)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol well actually, i meant that i didn't like the fact that the father was the killer. and that he had a split personality. it should've been an evil ghost or the neighbour's daughter. as soon as it was revealed it was the dad, that took away all the scariness for me =/ (and i wanted to be scared shitless, damnit !)
haha..i thought that was what made the movie scary lol (not that it was like..'pee your pants scary' or anything :p)..he said something like 'don't worry..daddy's gone now' and i'm thinking 'holy shit!'..the poor girl lol

Amryllis

HSC
Yeah, actually I have to agree with Annegelic about that. I was seriously scared the whole movie but then when I realised that the father was the killer it didn't seem so scary anymore. Although I was still shrivelled up coz that's just what I do whenever something goes BANG!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)