• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Movies u *liked* (2 Viewers)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
Hahaha, well I'll go on if you want me to. I wasnt trying to provoke anything, but you two bitched and moaned, so I am truly sorry for making you cry.
you are the one who took it personally, swearing at us and all. i'm sorry that we proved you completely wrong, but that's just the way it goes when you are emotional and not too bright

Lundy

Banned
HSC
If you were talking about the same movie watched three times over, then you'd have a point. These are three different movies though, so it's perfectly reasonable to like one and not the other. It's sorta like how Empire is always seen as infinitely better than Jedi. Same actors, same writer, yada yada. Didn't have the same director though. But you get my drift. Personally I don't see whats so bad about Jedi. I mean, its got ewoks in it. Ewoks are pretty cool. Whats the leader's name again? wicket. I actually saw the star wars holiday special. I'm allowed to call that shit, because it is. Shya.
gasp..how could I forget salacious crumb. he's the bomb. and the max rebo band. shya.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
you are the one who took it personally, swearing at us and all. i'm sorry that we proved you completely wrong, but that's just the way it goes when you are emotional and not too bright
You are right. I am sorry. To you, crazyhomo, and to glycerine, I make a formal apology. Can we all be friends?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
You are right. I am sorry. To you, crazyhomo, and to glycerine, I make a formal apology. Can we all be friends?
/hugs

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I dont think you're a bitch because you didnt like LOTR - its your choice and its not everybody's cup of tea.

I think you're a bitch because of your condesending attitude. Your posts are more than just 'straight to the point', 'what you see is what you get'. Its just plain bitchy - and I hate people who feelthe need to bash everyone else down, which is exaclty what you do, you fuckwit. So, get over yourself, you pretentious bitch, I think your a bitch, quite simply, because you are one. Not because you dont like a movie.

As for not having a loving relationship with my family? Go fuck yourself - because I don't feel the need to take a little kid to a 3 hour movie makes me unloving? I'd say its common sense, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

So, I don't like you, you don't like me, agree to disagree and move right along.

On a side note, though, I do agree with you on the foreign movie mentality - the 'its cool because it has subtitles' Some are bloody excellent, but its not because their foreign. Anyway. Its all over now.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
I dont think you're a bitch because you didnt like LOTR - its your choice and its not everybody's cup of tea.

I think you're a bitch because of your condesending attitude. Your posts are more than just 'straight to the point', 'what you see is what you get'. Its just plain bitchy - and I hate people who feelthe need to bash everyone else down, which is exaclty what you do, you fuckwit. So, get over yourself, you pretentious bitch, I think your a bitch, quite simply, because you are one. Not because you dont like a movie.

As for not having a loving relationship with my family? Go fuck yourself - because I don't feel the need to take a little kid to a 3 hour movie makes me unloving? I'd say its common sense, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

So, I don't like you, you don't like me, agree to disagree and move right along.

On a side note, though, I do agree with you on the foreign movie mentality - the 'its cool because it has subtitles' Some are bloody excellent, but its not because their foreign. Anyway. Its all over now.
wow, whatta bitch

Lundy

Banned
HSC
That wasnt my point. As I keep saying I thought it was strange, since in my opinion, theyre all of the same callibre. I wasnt saying your opinion wasnt valid or trying to prove you wrong.
can I be your friend too?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit

That's really funny, because I don't recall ever seeing/talking to you before, so I'm not sure where you get this whole 'bitch' thing from. Sure I've been rude to Nate Berkus in this thread, but... er... so have other people, and you're not writing extended responses on what you feel are the flaws in their characters. I'm genuinely sorry if I've done something to you in the past, but I honestly have no fucking idea who you are, hence my confusion and then retaliation when you called me a bitch.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
youve always been my friend lundy. you rock.
/blushes

You've always been my friend too, in a purely sexual way.

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
aww. i feel the love.

random comments - i watched the original the ring abotu two years before the hollywood version came out... and then i watched the japanese one again. it completely sucked :p the only part that was better was when sadako (samara) crawled out of the TV. i actually had shivers running down my spine.

battle royale - haven't seen it yet, i have the VCD sitting nicely on my computer but i don't have the time ;___;

oh, and i agree with what glyc said about liking every movie in a series :p i haven't seen RoTK and i can't for the life of me remember much of what happened in TTT, so i can't really comment on LoTR :p with harry potter though, i love the books even though i thought OoTP had a lot of flaws in it, and i hope the movies can only improve. they haven't been the best movies i've ever seen but i still enjoy them (and watch them on the day they're released :shy: ). but yeah i'm getting off topic lol, errrm yes...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D

i watched the original the ring abotu two years before the hollywood version came out... and then i watched the japanese one again. it completely sucked :p the only part that was better was when sadako (samara) crawled out of the TV. i actually had shivers running down my spine.
I haven't seen the american version, but I was also underwhelmed with the japanese version, except for the sequence you mentioned. That was probably the only part that actually freaked me out.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I haven't seen the american version, but I was also underwhelmed with the japanese version, except for the sequence you mentioned. That was probably the only part that actually freaked me out.
yay! someone agrees with me :D most people like the japanese one more :p lundy, you should watch the hollywood version, it's much better :p except for the part mentioned. compared to the original, that bit sucked.

btw, for some reason i've always thought you were a guy o__O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)