• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Movies u *liked* (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
I fail how to see how someone can like the first two movies and hate the third one.. its of the same, if not better quality of the first two movies. I did think the ending was a bit drawn out, but I'm not bitching about it.. it was the end to an entire trilogy.
ummm...were you watching different movies or something? the three films had completely different tones. fotr was an adventure, ttt was boring, and rotk was a 3 hour battle

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
what the hell does that have to do with anything? I said of the same quality, not anything to do with the fucking tones.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
and another thing, just watched Battle Royale.. so awesome.. I suggest everyone go borrow it. Its about 40 school kids thrown onto a deserted island with weapons and they have to kill each other until there is one winner. Its Japanese too. Go see it.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
what the hell does that have to do with anything? I said of the same quality, not anything to do with the fucking tones.
so basically, if you like a movie that is one 'quality' then you will like all movies of same 'quality'. i'm not going to even bother pointing out the many reasons that is wrong

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
They're all Lord of the Rings movies arent they? Same director, same cast, same story, same quality. Oooh.. ones got an "adventure" tone, ones got a "boring" tone, as if that makes a difference, its all the same, hence I dont know why someone would like two of them and hate one of them.

Originally posted by crazyhomo
so basically, if you like a movie that is one 'quality' then you will like all movies of same 'quality'. i'm not going to even bother pointing out the many reasons that is wrong
Of course thats not what I meant. Simply that theyre all practically equal. Sorry for hurting your feelings, i just find it strange.

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
They're all Lord of the Rings movies arent they? Same director, same cast, same story, same quality. Oooh.. ones got an "adventure" tone, ones got a "boring" tone, as if that makes a difference, its all the same, hence I dont know why someone would like two of them and hate one of them..
i'm sorry to hurt your feelings, but have you even seen the movies?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I fail how to see how someone can like the first two movies and hate the third one.. its of the same, if not better quality of the first two movies. I did think the ending was a bit drawn out, but I'm not bitching about it.. it was the end to an entire trilogy.

So, on that note, someone who absolutely loved, say, the first Harry Potter book, is therefore obliged to love the second one, too? It doesn't work that way. I thought that RotK was drawn out, overacted and not deserving of all the praise it got. My opinions of the other two movies are irrelevant.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
and another thing, just watched Battle Royale.. so awesome.. I suggest everyone go borrow it. Its about 40 school kids thrown onto a deserted island with weapons and they have to kill each other until there is one winner. Its Japanese too. Go see it.

yes, it's Japanese, therefore it is good!

(don't give me shit, I've seen the damn movie, I just hate this "it's foreign therefore it's good" mentality)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Screw you. I said its Japanese because it is Japanese bitch. I wasnt gonna mention it, but I thought I would just point it out to people who havent heard about it. If I were to be as obnoxious as you, Id admit I hate those people too, for example Ringu and Amelie which are both very overrated. But thats not the point, so I'll just leave it at a 'fuck you', because I can call something Japanese if it is Japanese. Idiot.

And fine, I get your points on Lord of the Rings (although I dont see how it was overracted, were you out of adjectives?) Anyway, I dont care, you can have that one. I just found it strange, sorry for making you cry fuckwits.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Ooh la la, excuse me, I must go eat some sushi and a chocolate crossaint! Au revoir!

PS. Overracted:
"Father, let me go!"
"Oh mr frodo!"
blah blah blah.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
And fine, I get your points on Lord of the Rings (although I dont see how it was overracted, were you out of adjectives?) Anyway, I dont care, you can have that one. I just found it strange, sorry for making you cry fuckwits.
making us cry? were you running out of insults?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Hahaha, well I'll go on if you want me to. I wasnt trying to provoke anything, but you two bitched and moaned, so I am truly sorry for making you cry.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
bitched and moaned? I said I thought a fucking movie was shithouse, you're the one who started going on about how my opinion can't possibly be valid. :rolleyes:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
That wasnt my point. As I keep saying I thought it was strange, since in my opinion, theyre all of the same callibre. I wasnt saying your opinion wasnt valid or trying to prove you wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)