Movies u *liked* (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Originally posted by Trigger189
I dont care for your fucking excuses Nate, call it Amelie you pretentious bastard
Um, im calling it what i want.

Get. Over. It.

Anyways -

I saw Waking Life. The animation is superb and realistic, but its a very dreary and malignant film. Anyone seen it?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
I saw Waking Life. The animation is superb and realistic, but its a very dreary and malignant film. Anyone seen it?
creepiest ending ever, it genuinely disturbed me

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i just finished watching contact, kinda sappy and sentimental, and had a contradictory internal logic, but i liked it. i guess i'm just a sucker for sci fi

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
Last good movie I saw was Clue. I've seen it many times but it's still great - a very underrated movie.
i'm the butler.

what do you do?

i buttle.

gold

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
crazy - I thought the beginning with the violins and all were great, but yes, the ending was like "OMFG!"-ish. It really tested the limits, however this film isnt very nicely accepted.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i just watched girl, interrupted

and if there's that much toe in all mental hospitals.....book me in, sailor

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Last movie I saw was "Rules Of Attraction". That suicide scene was fucked up.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
glycerine any reason your such a bitch? or is it just natural for you? Its your own fault you took a 6 year old to see a 3 hour movie.

Saw Once Were Warriors again last night. Thats a bloody awsome movie. Really depressing, but wonderfully done.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Nate - Kiwi movie with Rena Owen.

New Zealanders make bloody good movies - Whale Rider was great too!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Last movie I saw was "Rules Of Attraction". That suicide scene was fucked up.
the only thing i find hard to watch in movies is wrist cutting scenes. i love that movie

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by White Rabbit
glycerine any reason your such a bitch? or is it just natural for you? Its your own fault you took a 6 year old to see a 3 hour movie.

Saw Once Were Warriors again last night. Thats a bloody awsome movie. Really depressing, but wonderfully done.

actually, dumbfuck, not coming in my pants over LOTR, does not make me a bitch. I actually liked the first two, and so did my sister, hence I took her to see a movie. I'm sorry that I have a loving relationship with my family that you can't understand, but after genuinely liking the first two movies, I think I had a right to expect that the third wouldn't be so frustrating and drawn out. In conclusion, please try and understand that disliking a fucking overhyped movie that was about 45 minutes too long, does not make one a bitch.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I fail how to see how someone can like the first two movies and hate the third one.. its of the same, if not better quality of the first two movies. I did think the ending was a bit drawn out, but I'm not bitching about it.. it was the end to an entire trilogy.

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
actually, dumbfuck, not coming in my pants over LOTR, does not make me a bitch. I actually liked the first two, and so did my sister, hence I took her to see a movie. I'm sorry that I have a loving relationship with my family that you can't understand, but after genuinely liking the first two movies, I think I had a right to expect that the third wouldn't be so frustrating and drawn out. In conclusion, please try and understand that disliking a fucking overhyped movie that was about 45 minutes too long, does not make one a bitch.
It is sad how LOTR fanboys immediately attack anyone who says anything negative - hence the reason why this film *had* to win Best Picture ... everywhere!

If this film didnt win best picture, the sad thing is, that there would be a public revolt and opposing outcry. Hence why voters didnt want to be condemned.

I cant wait for BEST IN SHOW!

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Dr Strangelove, Or: How I Stopped Worrying and Learnt To Love The Bomb. Its grat, best old movie i've seen in a whilee...not to mention phallic imagery...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)