MQ Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

TheMoney

HSC
Before the exam I was confident i was going to get 80+ and hopefully get a HD. Saw the exam and that changed lol
Holy crap same HAHAHAH I legit spent a good 15 mins staring at the paper and just thinking how hard I would get fked

LightOfTheSeven

HSC
Anyone doing summer school / session 3?

I'm going to re-attempt Global Politics through OUA... I did it for a week in Session 1, and dropped out way before the census date... for no real good reason, lol. So here's hoping (second time) lucky. May stay in my Arts degree, and just complete a double major in Modern History / IR. I just got my participation mark back for Modern Warfare... 50% lol. Not my finest moment.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
hmm, still not sure if i should pick a people/planet unit as i haven't done it yet, or still save it.

Doing accg250, accg200 and stat150 so far. Any suggestions on people/planet units that have preferably: No exams, easy & interesting content/assignments? I've seen suggestions on isys100 and drugs across society (lmao) but i can't find any use for the latter.
afas200

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm, still not sure if I should pick a People/Planet unit as I haven't done it yet, or still save it.

Doing ACCG250, ACCG200 and STAT150 so far. Any suggestions on People/Planet units that have preferably: no exams, easy & interesting content/assignments? I've seen suggestions on ISYS100 and Drugs Across Society (lmao) but I can't find any use for the latter.
If you are allowed to maybe ECON131.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Alright, thanks for the headsup man. I'll have to really consider this then.

So, are you suggesting I do POL 107 in the first session in lieu of a people or planet unit?
I'd suggest that you do POL107 instead of a people or planet unit.

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
How you do manage to do five units and do well amazes me.
Tbh, I was very lazy semester 2 and it surprised me that I passed everything.

In particular I was surprised I passed Economics. I went to the introductory tutorial (didn't like my tutor and it wasn't compulsory so I stopped going), 1 micro lecture and 1 macro lecture. I also was unwell the day of the exam but went anyway. I fell asleep part way through, had no idea what was going on nor did I know any of the graphs they asked... drew some bullshit on the page. Guessed most of it, still managed a credit.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Exam results come out on the 14th December.

Check your student email, they will be sent between 9am to 3pm.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Orrrrr how about I never check and we never see how poorly I did

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
So here's what I've gathered from the recommendations:

People:
PHL137 (Critical Thinking)
AFAS200

Planet:
ISYS100
ECON131?

Heavily considering to do Critical Thinking. @Blitz why do you recommend AFAS200? Doing another finance unit sounds ew.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)