MQ Chatter Thread (3 Viewers)

BenHowe

HSC
Uni Grad
Nope gotta be doing a degree that falls within the faculty of business and economics

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone done Marketing fundamentals?

was a textbook neccessary
Have you done Business Studies?

Textbook isn't necessary but I'd recommend you google different editions of the textbook and practice the multi-choice as they are predominately from the online practice multi-choice when I did it.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Have you done Business Studies?

Textbook isn't necessary but I'd recommend you google different editions of the textbook and practice the multi-choice as they are predominately from the online practice multi-choice when I did it.
No I didn’t do business studies but will do thanks.

HSC
N/A
Hi

When referring to the suggested program guides, if one of the requirements is to take POL101 or POL108 and I have chosen POL101. Am I still eligible to take POL108 as a people unit?

Thanks
Good Question; MQs people/planet policies can be quite confusing to the uninitiated.

My understanding is; Yes POL108 should be eligible as a people unit because it is no longer part of your compulsory units for your degree as you have selected POL101 to fulfill that requirement. Keep in mind that when you select a Planet unit in the future it must be from a different Faculty.
Disclaimer - you should probably just call Student Connect to confirm or deny the above!
Also keep in mind that should it transpire that the unit is NOT eligible for the People role, you can still do it as an elective if you have room.

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Today is session 3 results release! Emailed results should be delivered between 9am and 12pm, with E student availability from 12pm also.

Best of luck everyone!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Today is session 3 results release! Emailed results should be delivered between 9am and 12pm, with E student availability from 12pm also.

Best of luck everyone!
Good luck everyone!

(My fingers are crossed that you'll smash it so you can graduate :) )

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

Best of luck everyone!
Good luck! Fingers and toes crossed that this is it!

I have my exams on the 26th of Feb ans 2 March. Off to Philippines on the 3rd and when I come back right back to uni week2 [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
I wonder how long it takes. I'm so paranoid about telling anyone incase there is some stupid technicality I missed :lol:

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
MACQUARIE, WHERE IS MY SUPERSUIT

I mean graduation letter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)