MQ Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

BenHowe

HSC
Uni Grad
hey cats whats the assessment format for afas200 I might do it as a people planet in s3 this year with 204

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
"
Students who have now qualified will have Completion Letters sent to their student email address from tomorrow afternoon."

Me: I can read lol

Anyway got a Distinction for AFAS200. Super easy unit
Congratulations (and congradulations too :) )

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
hey cats whats the assessment format for afas200 I might do it as a people planet in s3 this year with 204
4 online multiple choice quizzes (ones just a practice test)
3 discussion forums - Tutors post a statement and you have to reply. Can be tricjy if you get in late or can't think of a unique point. If you can speak English fluently you have a massive advantage tbh.
Final exa!m. Completely online, open book. Some multiple choice, then responses that are based on a case study they give you in advance.

I put in very little effort, so if you try you'll do fine. Worked full time throughout.

LightOfTheSeven

HSC
I got 64 in my OUA unit :(

One off a credit! At least it doesn't count towards my GPA. Global Politics is a fine subject, good for ranting. Anyone got any experience with the philosophy department at MQ? Might take a subject or two this year.

mrstripedshades

HSC
Grats on graduating.

Kinda over holidays at this point and want uni to start again tbh :haha: next summer break definitely need to go overseas tbh

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Farrrrrrrr out waiting for my grad letter is way more stressful than this massive tech problem we have at work today.

Legit though my course structure updated from the double degree name to just the single degree, which is giving me some confidence lol

(For those wondering, I didn't bother doing a course transfer at the start of last year because you can just graduate from one degree/major as long as you've met the requirements)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Lol after all these years we're so close.

Is this your last year?
Tell me about it!

Yeah, I'm still doing summer. Then Sem 1 is my last semester. Doing 4 units but they're for the most part easy units: Sports Law, Audit, Business Stats and Marketing Foundations.

Picked SL because it was the only law elective that ran after 6PM [emoji23]

Kinda hoping I don't fuck up stats. I'm a bit retarded when it comes to stuff like that.

Thank god for the next gen of Commerce students who actually have decent numerical literacy. Probably one of the few people doing business who doesn't have any sort of math background past yr 10.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
"This letter is to certify that ILIKECATS has qualified for the award of Bachelor of
Science.

This award will be conferred at a graduation ceremony in April 2018.

If you require any further information regarding this letter, please contact Macquarie University at
the address above."

THEM FEELS

Orwell

HSC
Can someone tell me what the course code is for Macquarie Law/Arts major in Politics?

MQ pages aren't loading for me.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I have a clash between STAT172 lecture and MATH132 tutorial but hopefully it's alright

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)