• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

MQ Open Day 2005 (1 Viewer)

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
jhakka said:
Well now I feel just silly.

-

white_spazzy said:
yes yes i was..i was sitting up the back for primary and then moved to like the forth row up for the secondary...
I was third row for the secondary, and didn't go to the primary one -- do you think you'll become a teacher? The lecturer seemed fairly sparky.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
courtnez said:
I was third row for the secondary, and didn't go to the primary one -- do you think you'll become a teacher? The lecturer seemed fairly sparky.
yeah they made teaching very appealing, i want to do teaching but i need to decide between primary and secondary..not that i need to until end of first year if i get into macq. what would u do ur major in?

courtnez

HSC
glitterfairy said:
Don't worry, the location thing still confuses *me*, and I spent about an hour or so promoting it today.
It should say it's an online expo, because although it says it's an "online careers and study expo" some people (e.g. me) might think it's for online jobs a la google.com :rolleyes: So it goes!

white_spazzy said:
yeah they made teaching very appealing, i want to do teaching but i need to decide between primary and secondary..not that i need to until end of first year if i get into macq. what would u do ur major in?
I wouldn't mind majoring in English and maybe modern history or a LOTE. All really depends until we get there, eh!

enigma~

HSC
Amoz and i went to an eco lecture for a minute...until they started talking about applied finance and accounting and then we were out of there :p

enigma~

HSC
...yeah, by pretending to be interested in the course...haha...

courtnez

HSC
I went to a lecture about google.com for about three seconds until I saw that one of the slides involved computery jargon and complicated looking schematics. I quickly dashed out to the sausage sizzle after that.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Me: ''Hi I'm interested in what highlighters I need to get into bachelor of highlighting. Did I say highlighters? I meant Economics.''

'*grabs highlighters and runs

X

xeuyrawp

amoz_lilo said:
Me: ''Hi I'm interested in what highlighters I need to get into bachelor of highlighting. Did I say highlighters? I meant Economics.''

'*grabs highlighters and runs
AHAHhahahhahahahahahahaha

omg. that's so great

enigma~

HSC
You should of seen her pretending to look interested. While he got up to get her a brochure she picked up the highlighers (oh so subtley) and dumped them in her bag! We just stood there laughing :D

enigma~

HSC
Btw...did anyone actually ride the camels? Stupid me decided to wear a skirt...

iwannarock

HSC
so what was this open day about?

from reading the last two pages, it seems like it was all about camels and highlighters.

was there any reason for me to be there? although camels........seems like thats a good reason right there.

Seems like all the BOS's went.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
We were getting paid to be there :p But a fun time nonetheless

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
lol, interesting day

anyone see me, sarah and rob wandering round? :p

rob was mean :(
i wanted a go of the microphone

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol, not many people saw me today i assume :)

although im not too hard to spot around campus haha, the whole 03 mq troupe spotted me last year :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)