Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
:d

i glad-wrapped my "best" mate's car up with 500m of glad wrap :D
old but so damn funny...on camera too!

took him an hour or two at plugging away but made a large enough rip so he could oipen his door...ripped the rest off at home with a knife.

bahahaha...good times :D

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Dragon Fanatic said:
Yeah ours was cancelled after the infamous "Bondi" incident in 2002. that our kids did. Spewin cause now we cant even do the smallest thing without gettin blown up at.
What was the infamous 02 Bondi incident??

JuniorB

HSC
Muckup day ideas

aiight guys there are prolly a bunch of threads about this but im too lazy to look so here we go again

i was wonderin wat u thought of this idea

i can buy 5100 balloons for 200 with mi year it works out to be bout 2 dollars per person

so with these 5100 balloons im thinkin of fillin up mi year advisors classroom wif the balloons

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I would say it's definitely worth the money if you plan on using all those balloons for a massive waterbomb frenzy. That would be about 51 balloons for each person in your year to have armed and ready.

Happy water bombing! :D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
JuniorB said:
aiight guys there are prolly a bunch of threads about this but im too lazy to look so here we go again

i can buy 5100 balloons for 200 with mi year it works out to be bout 2 dollars per person

so with these 5100 balloons im thinkin of fillin up mi year advisors classroom wif the balloons
that's a cool idea ! how many people have you got in year year btw?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
w0rd of advice:

Dont do anything dangerous or illegal. You WILL be caught and WILL pay.
:)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
In my year we took over a science lab (with 20 taps) for a few hours, to fill up thousands of water balloons, and then every single student in my year waterbombed the sports assembly in what was perhaps the most fun couple minutes of school ever.

P

pLuvia

JuniorB said:

Are you thinking of it now? You should be thinking of the HSC!

But nice idea :D

Raginsheep

HSC
Also note that if anything happens, your school may decide to stop you from getting your HSC.

Raginsheep

HSC
Seriously, water bombs are so unorignal and childish. If you plan on mucking up, do something fun, safe, memorable and legal.

ediisjoz

HSC
The thing to do at my school is pick a theme then everyone dresses up as something/looking like something within that theme. Usually they make it hard for people to get their way around the school, and at the end of the day we have a muck-up assembly where teachers are called to accept presents, advice and other stuff... I think people are wanting to go to council clean-ups and steal couches and dump them all around the school. No water bombs, limited toilet paper and streamers and nothing is allowed in the pond. haha.

Kaz Man

HSC
my friend was thinking about getting those holes that you punch out of paper and sprinkling them on the tops of the fans at school. when someone turns the fan on, it'll be snowing in the classroom!! i've heard a couple of times that our muck up's been cancelled because of stupidity of the previous grade during their muck up and other things like our small attendance in school functions, like the school walkathon and stuff. i guess as long as you keep it to your own school and not disrupt other people, it's okay. oh, and you need teachers' and principal's permissions too.

i've heard of this one time @ hursty boys, one guy drove a car into the middle of the playground and set it alight... i'm not sure fo the truth in it but if it's true, i don't want to know what happened to that guy...

__candy

HSC
N/A
Re: Muckup day ideas

Our old yr 12s had a very long chain and put it through all the locker handles, so no one could get into their lockers to go to class.

Libbster

HSC

get keys/access to the school in the early morning. take every single chair out of the classrooms and then stack them up on an oval. also get one of those huge tennis roller things and put it in the principal's office. :) that's what someone i know did lol

we didn't have a muck-up day cos of previous years throwing buckets of water at teachers, so make yours memorable.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC

i remember a couple of years ago (when i was in yr 8) the year 12s directed all the traffic that travelled near the school THROUGH the school ==> many many many trucks along the many speed humps and hills. absolutely chaotic.

in 04, we hung up humour posters and posted up a "Daily Bullshit", essentially having a go at the teachers and the headmaster. in 05, the daily bullshit was a bit too 'upfront', and did upset some of the teachers quite a bit.

and there was the usual water ballons as well. every year has it.

a few words of advice *throws my 2 cents around*

--> never put fish oil or any food spreads into the balloons. NEVER! keep it clean --> water only.
--> when posting up humourous comments, MAKE THEM SUBTLE.
--> no stealing, no breaking things, no toilet rolls, nothing illegal.
--> be creative! have fun with your devious creations!

BrianTheGod

HSC

edit: second thought, il keep it to myself :)

(teachers frequent this site)

rama_v

HSC

One of my friends had a key for his house that also happened to be able to open the doors for the computer rooms. His SDD class decided to get into the room early on the last day of school and hide all the keyboards in the store room. Someone tipped them off though. Another suggestion (and one that was carried out) was to change the computers to the DVORAK keyboard layout. No one will be able to log in the next day

Lexie1001

HSC

theres a big courtyard at my school and its tradition that year 12 shred heaps of paper all year then on the last day, stand on the top level and chuck it on all the other years about 2 feet deep while you sing the school hymn for the last time - its heaps of fun!

our muck up days used to be crazy with shaving cream on bannisters, coffee/flour all over the floors and honey, toilet paper everywhere, but theyve toned down a bit now. about 10 years ago someone dumped a cow carcass from the butchers in the middle of the school which STANK so they made heaps of rules after that.

k8eeboi

HSC

year 12, a couple of years ago took some sheep, goats, chickens, ducks and a donkey from the agricultural fields down the road from the school, broke into the principles office and left them in there.

Last year, they also put a for sale sign outside the school which they stole from a house in the street, and set blockades around the school so no one could get in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)