• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muhammad Cartoon Controversy (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
LoneShadow said:
You read but did not understand a word.

it seems yuor the only one that understands. i guess you have to be blind and ignorant to understand what the quran is really saying

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
wrong wrong and wrong.

Males are considered supperior in islam and woman are usually oppressed greatly.
Really? I Didnt know that! (Notice u said "Islam".. think about that before attacking what i just said!)

the husband has all the wealth and the woman depends on him. i call that NOT equal wealth. doesnt matter how u put it.
lol. It does matter actualy, but u just dont want to hear it! (The husband has all the wealth???.........???........???...........???...etc)

The Female Muslim can work, and can have her own source of income, however - she, unlike the husband- Is not obliged to spend her wealth on the family or on her husband, thats the responsibility of the Husband... So in other words!

Husband earns $50,000 p/a

Wife earns $50,000 p/a

Wife keeps $50, 000 for herself

Husband, Pays for everything, takes care of financial needs of the family..etc etc. (but of course the Female can help support the family if she wants, in contrast however-as mentioned- the Male is obliged to!)

Which is why the male inheritence is more, I cant really see how that cant be considered fair?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
you are saying so loosely that a muslim woman can work. Youll find in alot of islam dominating countries, dont allow a woman to get any type of job

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
physician said:
Really? I Didnt know that! (Notice u said "Islam".. think about that before attacking what i just said!)

lol. It does matter actualy, but u just dont want to hear it! (The husband has all the wealth???.........???........???...........???...etc)

The Female Muslim can work, and can have her own source of income, however - she, unlike the husband- Is not obliged to spend her wealth on the family or on her husband, thats the responsibility of the Husband... So in other words!

Husband earns $50,000 p/a

Wife earns $50,000 p/a

Wife keeps $50, 000 for herself

Husband, Pays for everything, takes care of financial needs of the family..etc etc. (but of course the Female can help support the family if she wants, in contrast however-as mentioned- the Male is obliged to!)

Which is why the male inheritence is more, I cant really see how that cant be considered fair?
Why not give them equal responsibilities?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
How is it an idiotic comment? he claimed that muslim scholars are not wasting their time by reading the koran 24/7, so I want to know what reading the koran has done for man kind - seems fair enough..

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
well...these scholars have been part of the advancement of the islam religion and influenced millions of people worldwide....
just because they dont influence you, ur holiness, does not mean that these scholars wasted their time.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
The majority of thread participants who are muslim have often defended themselves by saying "you're ignorant" and "you don't understand"

Is it then idiotic for people to ask questions about your beliefs?

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
"Is it then idiotic for people to ask questions about your beliefs?"
read my comments before u post....withoutaface's comment was just idiotic..my answer has proven that.. he did not ask about beliefs..
ps: i am not muslim

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
funnybunny said:
well...these scholars have been part of the advancement of the islam religion and influenced millions of people worldwide....
just because they dont influence you, ur holiness, does not mean that these scholars wasted their time.
Um I don't see how influencing a whole bunch of muslims has really done anything for mankind? I mean perhaps it's done decent things for the religion but I don't see much of an application for their product - in the real world.

i.e. what substance do they have to show for their work? what ground-breaking testable theories have they come up with?

No one believes you :rolleyes:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
funnybunny said:
"Is it then idiotic for people to ask questions about your beliefs?"
read my comments before u post....withoutaface's comment was just idiotic..my answer has proven that.. he did not ask about beliefs..

then yuo dont understand anything. if yuor not muslims then you will read everything and not understand it

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
funnybunny said:
the muslim religion itself has more impact on the lives of believers than any other religion
how so?

maybe the impact of pray five times a day or burn in hell. But i dont see any beneficial impact

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
funnybunny said:
k.... i was referring to you about your tiff about not-that-bright's post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)