• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Multicultural or Monocultural: Which is better? (1 Viewer)

What kinda culture is better?

• Mono

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Multi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
did i even mention Islam? i mentioned two semi totalitarians states in which to live in these states you adapt to their culture or way of life. if your don't do either of the former you get persecuted/ put in jail for it.

zstar

HSC
N/A
I think Homogenous is the correct term.

But I guess it's up to the individual.

Some people hate immigrants for all sorts of reasons some embrace them.

Although people tend to think the west is racist I think Asian people hold far more racist views especially to people who have dark skin like Arabs, Indians and Blacks.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
lol

polish jews are askhenazi, they aren't white. post that shit on stormfront and watch them rage.

fyi slavic nations are historically renowned for being the most antisemitic nations on earth, they flocked to israel in the millions after WW2.
I never said jews are white. Slavs are mixed race.

get ur eyesight checked lol...judaism is a religion
Also an ethnic group.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Don't want em either.

You can take your pan-europeanism and shove it. I do not wish to be associated with slavs, germans, australians, spanics, brits etc... Afaic, a 'monomultieuro' whatever, will result in a loss of culture too. I do not want my country to be the next england or germany. White power dudes fack off. Don't want you in norway either.
I don't know what the hell you're talking about but I like it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I fucking love the multi-cultural aspect of Australia's big cities. It's so much more exciting and interesting than the largely monocultural atmosphere of regional areas.

blackman217

HSC
It depends. There's shit cultures like the ones in Islamic countries that include violent homophobia, violent misogyny, violent religious fundamentalism, honor killings etc. but there's also cool things like japanese food and anime.
ummmmmmmmm......................your retarded........ believe what you want to believe

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
I fucking love the multi-cultural aspect of Australia's big cities. It's so much more exciting and interesting than the largely monocultural atmosphere of regional areas.
well, to be fair none of the regional areas are really exciting or interesting at all, cept for historical/natural interests

for a fair comparison u'd need a large (2 mil+) monocultural east coast capital city to see how exciting it was

Last edited:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
ethnoreligious group

slavs aren't a mixed race, the only slavic ethnicity with mixed origins would be the bulgarians.
Go to Ukraine/Poland/Russia and tell me all of them aren't mixed race please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)