• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Mum, dad... I am gay" (1 Viewer)

Diddimz

HSC
If i was gay there wouldnt be a closet to come out of, as there isnt anything wrong with it at all. Theres no need trying to hide something or be afraid of how they are gonna react to it, if they cant accept ya just tell them to go jump.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
if i was a lezo & i told my dad, he would most likely go;

"Oh...." walked away & abut a week later would com over & hug me & tell me he loves me for who i am.

My aunts wouldnt care.
But my grandfather & step-grandmother on my dad's side would SO freak out.
But my grandmother on my dad's side would be so cool about it. & my O'pa on my mum's side would be ok with it.

I think journalists are ok with things like this (my aunts & O'pa).

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
if i said anything like that, my parents would prolly be like....what does that mean?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
I'm decidedly straight, but I'd never try to tell them that as a joke because my parents would both laugh hysterically and fall down in a dead faint. :/ After reviving herself, my mum would probably think I've caught the homosexual 'disease' and start brewing me some 'medication' to supposedly make me well again. LOL. Don't blame me, I didn't choose my parents, but I guess, nor could you choose your sexuality.
Schroedinger said:
I'm fairly sure my parents wouldn't care if I were gay.

I tried to do it when I was really shitty at them when they were having a dinner party. 'Mum, Dad, I'm gay."

Dad: "No you're not, you're just trying to piss me off."
Mum: "We know you're not gay you idiot."
Me: "Fuck. Okay, Mum, Dad, I'm straight."

Dad: "Go to your room."
LOL those are funni moments...
my mom would prolly counsel me for the rest of my life until i agree to her that i am no longer gay... even then she will continually naggin about it until amageddon...

my dad will try to kill me... but then he's 8000km away from me... so i couldn't care less...

darkroomgirl

HSC
My parents wouldn't believe me. I was much too boy-crazy when I was around 14-16 (Orlando Bloom posters, anyone?)... so I doubt they'd even consider that I was gay.

Plus, I've got a boyfriend at the moment.

And I'm much too conservative to be bi.

Lexie1001

HSC
at one of those pd things at school they asked how we would tell our parents if we thought we were gay....and this is what my friend said:

You get home and shut yourself in the closet. When your parents come home, you jump out at them. They're like 'What the...?!?!'

then you go, 'But actually....'

LOL i can just imagine my parents if i did that to them...theyd laugh and then be in denial for quite a while.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
i told my dad once that i was a lesbian while he was watching t.v and he turned around a looked at me and said in his macho harsh greek man accent " if u want to change the channel just tell me straight" ... he honestly though i just wanted to get his attention to get him to turn the channel .. ah no funn peole no funnnnnnnnnn
looks like i should try it on my yiya i wonder how shell re-act ... ill get updates in a day or two....

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
If I told my parents that I was gay they'd be like "Yeah, we already figured that out". Even though I'm not.
More like they'd send you to one of those rehab camps that cure homosexuality like on But I'm a Cheerleader.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Mum already thinks I'm gay, and made it clear she doesn't care either way. I really don't knowmyself, but I don't think she'd be at all suprised which way I end up.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Schroedinger said:
I have to obtain that movie... somehow. I must get it. It sounds phenomenally awesome.
I think I have it in my video store...and my pants :eek:

Mrs.McDreamy

stalker inc. president
HSC
My mum would be like "are you sure?" and wouldnt believe that i had thought it through. She'd maintain that "its just a faze" for about 20 years until i turned up one christmas with a shaved head and a biky lover... she'd probably still say i just havent found the right guy. Don't get me wrong, she's really open and doesn't care about that stuff, she just would have a shit load of trouble coming to terms with it. My dad wouldn't care. For most things its the other way around. meh

What is But I'm a Cheerleader?

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
My parents freak out when I'm not home by 4pm.

nuff said.
lmao. I'm not allowed to walk out at night to put the bins out without someone watching me. =P Oh..did i mention that i'm 17 years old?!?!?!?!?!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Silver And Cold said:
I told my mother and she told me I just hadn't met the right man yet :( I was highly amused :p
I have to agree with her. You've never met me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)