• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"Mum, dad... I am gay" (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
So I get out of my sisters car as she drops me at the station and say 'im going to meet some friends in the city ill be home in the morning'

(me and some people from bos like ashton and stas and justin were getting a hotel room as usual and drinking and stuff)

while im out

i get an sms from my sister

'are you gay? be honest because i think you are'

im like '.........' '....................' '.......................................................................................................................... wat'

so i ring her up and be like 'what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck'

and shes like 'i dunno ive just been thinking because ur always so secretive when you go out and you always stay at ur mates places' and im like 'wtf we always get hotel rooms in the city because we all dont live in the city (i wasnt living in the city when this happened) what the fuck seriously what the fuck'

and shes like 'oh...ok...sorry'

then everyone gave me shit the whole night

wtf.

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
So I get out of my sisters car as she drops me at the station and say 'im going to meet some friends in the city ill be home in the morning'

(me and some people from bos like ashton and stas and justin were getting a hotel room as usual and drinking and stuff)

while im out

i get an sms from my sister

'are you gay? be honest because i think you are'

im like '.........' '....................' '.......................................................................................................................... wat'

so i ring her up and be like 'what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck'

and shes like 'i dunno ive just been thinking because ur always so secretive when you go out and you always stay at ur mates places' and im like 'wtf we always get hotel rooms in the city because we all dont live in the city (i wasnt living in the city when this happened) what the fuck seriously what the fuck'

and shes like 'oh...ok...sorry'

then everyone gave me shit the whole night

wtf.
lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)