Mum makes me disadvantage (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
i think she is mentall fakd?.... she faks up my study by making me feel all dumb and shit....
I get my trials results and its good, coming first or second, shes all :spin:
One of my trials i came 7 and shes gets all angry and shouts at me saying shit like omg...your HSC is gon be fakked...i dont care about you anymore, make your own food, wash your own clothes, dont talk to me...she even she wish she didnt have a son like me? lolwut
been happening since year 10 and had been putting up with it for a while lulz
Anyone in same situation as me?

thoth1

Banned
HSC
i think she is mentall fakd?.... she faks up my study by making me feel all dumb and shit....
One of my trials i came 7 and shes gets all angry and shouts at me saying shit like omg...your HSC is gon be fakked...i dont care about you anymore, make your own food, wash your own clothes, dont talk to me...she even she wish she didnt have a son like me? lolwut
lol yeah. i cam first in 3U and 4U and got 80% in both modern and english but my mum is still going on about chemistry where i got like the average. she keeps telling me im goin to get like 82 atar lol.

gaugau1

HSC
I feel sorry for you :( try make this negative situation into to a positive one by getting an awesome ATAR and proving her wrong :) good luck with everything

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
lol yeah. i cam first in 3U and 4U and got 80% in both modern and english but my mum is still going on about chemistry where i got like the average. she keeps telling me im goin to get like 82 atar lol.
dude my mums just like u. and i got average in chem as well. :)

doug003

HSC
I can definitely see where your coming from. I'm only in year 10 and its starting.

khfreakau

HSC
i'm pretty lucky lol; my mum doesn't really care. if i tell her marks she's pretty ecstatic cos she thinks my school is really competitive etc etc. it's pretty unfortunate if you have a mum like that D:

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
you're going to miss your mum one day. remember that

jnney

lemon
HSC
The hsc isn't about your mum, it's you. What she says doesn't matter.

michaeljennings

HSC
Don't worry OP, i'm sure your mum doesn't really mean it. Parents can get as stressed as students at times.

Still no James Ruse :p

(Jokes my school doesn't even come close)
Baulkham hills is the same as ruse..the only reason they get a higher ranking is because they kick out kids who are failing subjects from that subject whereas baulkham hills doesnt. And also they only let people take courses that they are certain of doing well at to begin with for example there are 100 people in baulkham hills doing extension 2 maths and wayy less people doing ext 2 at ruse. Lets say for example Ruse has 50 kids, if Baulko were to cut their bottom 50 kids the marks of the top 50 kids for externals would be much better

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
itt hsc asians unite

i have a q why are asian (parents) so competitive for

13abie

HSC
You could also ask why are white parents so uncompetitive for
My rents are white, and my dad is more competitive than most asian parents I know, and my school is 90% asian.
Then again, i guess my mom is pretty relaxed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)