Munching through the Reflection (1 Viewer)

sar567

hi, um how many words do u think i can go over the limit before they notice cause i just finished my rs and its about 1600. Is that too long?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Ours was 1500 to 2000.

But my RS will be min 1000, max 1500.
(For poetry)

emily

yeah short story should be absolutely no longer than 1500, but im going 89 words over and lying about it

god this is a piece of shit

might just give up soon too

yeah, i got 17/20, top mark 20...

emily

nope, i think it's impossible!!

just lie lie lie.....

hey, if everyone goes over the limit then they wont notice- they wont bother counting coz the lengths will all just look the same!!

btw lemonade, do you mind me asking where you go to school? i'm curious?

sar567

Im doing speeches so i hope it has the same word limit, im only 80 words over now so that will just hav 2 do. OMG i cant beleive its all over so soon.

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
i dont think anyone can believe it sar, and however much everyone likes their major works, I think you'd all have to admit you'll be relieved when its all over.

or am i horribly wrong?

i think its the same word limit sar for all mediums, they wouldn't notice 80 words

emily

mmm...sleep...

no, don't know you - but my grandparents live on North Boambee Rd :) and my dad went to Coffs Harbour High years ago

think your school is on there road hey??

lemonade

ya, bdc is on North Boambee Rd. lol. I've probably seen them before or something.. I hate to be cliched, but - its a small world...

All four of my brothers went to Coffs High ;) but when bdc opened up (and my brothers had already left high school) i got sent there. its a pretty small school - 4 people in my ext 2 class out of a year of 58

emily

cool, can't remember where my aunt went, is there a st.pauls or something sounding at all similar up there?

yeah, my sis and i used to go up there for a lot of our school hols, and road our bikes down past your school, hehe, you're right, it's bizarre...

know anyone in sydney?

sar567

i definatly cant wait for this to all end. I might actually be able to destress. Between the trials and this, im nearly dying. and i am missing sleep.

lemonade

Anyway, I refuse to do any more work on this tonite. i have a biology process test tomorrow and I'm probably going to be too tired to do it and i cant print out my stories because my printer has run out of paper :(
rather than stress about it i think i'll just go to bed and stress about it tomorrow...
i suppose at least it means that i wont have to show my teacher my work again tomorrow for the last time (shes too negative and is always telling me to put cliched and melodramatic things in it)

lemonade

I hate to triple post... and I've been waiting for some one to reply... but i think you're all fallen asleep or something.

all i wanted to say was - goodnight! I'm going to bed! Good luck with it all. Despite everyone's stressing I'm sure you will all be just fine..

emily

night night, don't let the bed bugs bite :)

yep, i'm giving up, the frigging board can have this piece of shit now, i'm so over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)