Murali Reinstated (1 Viewer)

S

serv0

even Steve Waugh said "Murali is the Don Bradman of bowling". He didnt say murlidharan is the bradman of chucking.

Pace Setter

serv0 said:
even Steve Waugh said "Murali is the Don Bradman of bowling". He didnt say murlidharan is the bradman of chucking.
So I guess from now on anything that The-master-of-human-physiology-Waugh says about cricket is true, no matter what. I'll keep that one in mind.

Whether he's actually a chucker or not isn't affected by how many people support him.

budj

HSC
Pace Setter, you fail to appreciate the beauty and elegance of the human pysche nd how it effects the mentality of others. It is the most gifted part of our anatomy, and from it, we derive our brilliance.

Actually, I do beleive now, more than ever, that Descartes theory on the human psych is more true than not. I think, therefore I am...

lol, i can see this thread turning into a philosophical debate

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
as i said before ppl ... pls consider law as a profession u would all make good lawyers ... ur all very good at it ... this thread is way more entertaining than law and order :p

Pace Setter

budj said:
Pace Setter, you fail to appreciate the beauty and elegance of the human pysche nd how it effects the mentality of others. It is the most gifted part of our anatomy, and from it, we derive our brilliance.

Actually, I do beleive now, more than ever, that Descartes theory on the human psych is more true than not. I think, therefore I am...
What!? Lots of people think the sun is beautiful. Doesnt stop it from killing you if you land your rocket right next to it. Lots of people reckon pitcher plants and the like are beautiful, coming up with poetry for it. Doesnt stop it from being poisonous. Lots of people thought the earth was flat. Doesnt change the fact that it was round.

Lots of people appreciate Murali's doosra. Doesnt change the fact that it's 9 degrees too many.

budj

HSC
Yeah same lol. In the all starslog out i pastelille and garner and kahn, then Hadlee and Embury come in. Not good... And playing Aus in the finals in tournament mode, lol, need 215 of 10 overs to win
lol

S

serv0

Pace Setter said:
What!? Lots of people think the sun is beautiful. Doesnt stop it from killing you if you land your rocket right next to it. Lots of people reckon pitcher plants and the like are beautiful, coming up with poetry for it. Doesnt stop it from being poisonous. Lots of people thought the earth was flat. Doesnt change the fact that it was round.

Lots of people appreciate Murali's doosra. Doesnt change the fact that it's 9 degrees too many.
not now its not

budj

HSC
Look pace brother, im not gonna start a philosophical debate here with you. But you have used the quote of "I think, therefore I am" wrongly.

The fact is that what people think and say do effect others.

Pace Setter

serv0 said:
not now its not
Right now it IS. In 2 months when they probably will change the rules it will NOT be. In a couple of months after that, when he's eventually match tested, it MAY or MAY NOT be.

RUB!X said:
as i said before ppl ... pls consider law as a profession u would all make good lawyers ... ur all very good at it ... this thread is way more entertaining than law and order
Maybe you should consider the profession of a talent scout for lawyers then.

budj said:
Look pace brother, im not gonna start a philosophical debate here with you. But you have used the quote of "I think, therefore I am" wrongly.

The fact is that what people think and say do effect others.
No argument there. The fact is also that what some people say has no effect on whether Murali is a chucker or not. I dont see servO jumping up and down at Ricky Ponting or Kim Hughes' "doubts" about Murali's action. I'd say that's the argument presented here.

ramanij

i dont know if this thread is alive or not but anywa

Murali is equal or better than warne statistics prove it and i do not understand when u people say he gets most of his wickets form bangla and Zimbabwe so when sri lankans plays them do u expect murali jsut to throw some full tossess?.Secondly warne should not be palying he was caught mathc fixing and should ahve been banned like Azzrauddin,malik and all the rest of those cheats thirdly his off field actions are absouletly horrible i cant describ eit in words.Murali is still palying and will continue palying and end up with 800+ wickets no one can stop that.Warne blew his chances with his drug ban.

greatst spin bowler of all time =Murali
Worst Embassodor to the game=Warne

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
warne, a bad ambassador? well seeing that he attracts god-like worship where ever he goes i dont think pulling in massive crowds is such a bad thing.

that english nurse thing, that should've been left to him and his wife but because it was warney, it was blown up real bad. stealing that young kiwi boy's bag, that was misintepreted by absolutely everyone, but because it was warney, we all love to have a free swing. that hairy-backed seth efrican sheila? she was just a slut looking for a quick dollar. too much bullshit but maybe living with his parents like murali does would keep warney out of the spotlight i guess.

budj

HSC
Actually i mite have to agree with lackfriday on this one...Ive had a change of mind about Warney...especially since is gratitude to the tsunami and all...He is a lariken and an icon of Aust. sport, but he can take it to far i guess.

But no doubt murali is the greatest spinner...averages speak.
No comment about Murali's social life

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
actually, i dont even know if murali lives with his parents. in australia, a guy like him would however. but since he's god over in lanka im sure chicks from all over the island want to find out if something else is 'not straight' about him.

Mege

the icc is a load of crap sometimes. they shouldnt change the rules just to suit 1 playa. the rules r there 4 a reason- to play by andmaybe murali should try that sometime

max

That which u feel becomes
HSC
blackfriday said:
actually, i dont even know if murali lives with his parents. in australia, a guy like him would however. but since he's god over in lanka im sure chicks from all over the island want to find out if something else is 'not straight' about him.

LOL i'll rep you for that!

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
speaking of murali , anyone been watching the FICA XI against NZ , made for some good matches , of course FICA got smashed in the first innings.. but the second was a blinder! LoL but murali and warne (sorta) were getting hammered over there !!

oh and blackfriday i do not like the appearance of the chick in your avatar

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)