Murali Reinstated (1 Viewer)

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i havent been online for a while and hey, we're still using the same damn arguements.

budj

HSC
Because people like you (blackfriday) still use the same idiotic claims without basing your arguements on any factual evidence. Do what pace setter did and actually argue about it, without going into a hole and just hiding behind claims without no backbone

dave_119

Banned
HSC
last post in here.. MURALI CHUCKS.. because he does... i dnt care budj.. he chucks, we cant say anything to you.. therefore u can get cut.. murali chucks

budj

HSC
Okay i give up on this thread. I dont care what you think Dave. I am too tired, and i agree, this wil be hopefully last thread.

I say Murali does NOT CHUCK. Im ending it a that. I cant give a fuck what anyone rekons now. Im over it

ruk

murali is extremely smart but not a cheat- he chucks in the sense that he straightens his arm while bowling- but well within legal limits- except the dusra

and if an exceptional bowler should be banned because his delivery looks ugly why not ban shane warne- he's just plain ugly

the only reason that u people are fired up about murali is cos he is just a damn good bowler- there is no batsman who could consistently face up to him and hammer him- if u intend on replyin to this please dont quote on one incident or one over- i'd like to see the proof if there is a batsman please

MURALI IS THE KING

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
wah? shane warne is ugly therefore ban him? look murali looks like a cat's arse, and face it, those eyes put off any batsman in the world. murali is damned good - but he CHUCKS! too bad...

HSC
dave_119 said:
sorry, this thread ended with "murali chucks, period'.. your to late
3 posts followed it, then mine, then yours.. which makes 5. And I am replying once again to you.

The argument ended a long time ago before you and your mate Budjy kept repeating yourselves. Don't worry, the argument is still over, I couldn't be bothered arguing with a dumbass like you about something I don't even care that much about.

But for the record... Murali doesn't chuck. I assume you won't bother responding since according to you "this thread ended" 6 posts ago.

S

serv0

BlackFriday is right about Murali. But then they've found that everyone chucks. M is no more of a chucker than McGrath, Gillespie, Pollock and Warne even (the skidding top spinner has to be chucked - think about it - even Ian Chappel says so).

S

serv0

@ ohwhenthesaints

When they've found that 99% of bowlers in history have been "chuckers", what is your argument?

HSC
i would like to point out at this point that shane warne did not take a performance enhancing drug as such.

he took a diuretic, which, as many of you probably know, is a substance which speeds up the excretion of fluids from the body. this is not a performance enhancer in itself, but may or may not have been used to ahem... "destory the evidence" shall we say. that is, assuming there was any evidence in the first place.

one more thing: isn't the legal limit for a spinner 5 degrees, not 10?

budj

HSC
Be that as it may, you cannot deny the fact that warne is no smarter than the average turtle. I mean, taking diuretics to decrease weight, the ICC should ban him for being so stupid, and if the diuretics to ask other stuff theory is true, then he still deserves it.

Yes I think so alcho, it could be 5 or 7.5. I think its 7.5 by memory

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Albert K. Holic said:
i would like to point out at this point that shane warne did not take a performance enhancing drug as such.

he took a diuretic, which, as many of you probably know, is a substance which speeds up the excretion of fluids from the body. this is not a performance enhancer in itself, but may or may not have been used to ahem... "destory the evidence" shall we say. that is, assuming there was any evidence in the first place.

one more thing: isn't the legal limit for a spinner 5 degrees, not 10?
so why did his mum want him to take it :D ?

im just kidding,

i
dont
wanna
know !!!!

HSC
serv0 said:
@ ohwhenthesaints

When they've found that 99% of bowlers in history have been "chuckers", what is your argument?
What? I didn't think I had an argument?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)