• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Murali Reinstated (1 Viewer)

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
hey,,,
this seems 2 be a dave and budj thread....but i think ill add soefink :)
murali has been scientifically shown NOT to chuck and therefore u cant just say he chucks cause he looks like hes chuckin....science is everythin and therfor u (dave) should not dismiss it soo easliy,....without our faith in science nothin would exist damit@!!!!!
jsut cause other bowlers do not hav the same action as australians, every1 calls them chuckers....wtf>???
1.3 billion ppl versus 20million aussiss>???
and it ahs been shown that glenn, dennis, brett chuckl.....espcelliy brett lee cause hes a fucken cheat////....remembr that incident in the test matches wehn he replaced the pitch so that he could bowl properly..???
yea!!!go budj and go lankan blood which runs thoruh my veins 2...!!!

budj

HSC
Not only brett Lee mate...Glen...Lillee...you name it man...Accepting Murali as a chucker as gospel without at least analyzingthe evidence is blatant stupidity...

dave_119

Banned
HSC
shut up about gospel dude.... this isnt a dave and budj thread.. it has become lame and repeatitive (as ive said many a time)

funny bunny ur lankan, kick arse u beleive murali doesn't chuck u have statistics.. great.. im aussie, i say he chucks because it piss the fuck outer the lankans.... get over it...m when warnie was band i didnt hear many aussie complaints... GET OVER IT......

i will however make it to the ICC panel one day and remove both murali and warne from the record books, just because i can... (hint im doin this to get a reaction from all)

budj

HSC
While that may be so of this thread, its purpose is to argue your point accross. You know i can do a hell of a lot topiss many people off...But just because I can dosent equate to I will do...Power does not corrupt men. Fools, however, when they get into a position of power, corrupt power.
Dave if you make it to the ICC, I willalso be their, ready to kick your arse.

You sisn't hear many aussies complain because they kew it was justice. Lankans complain because labelling Murali a chucker, especially the pm, is an injustice, and it is and has been wrong.

Why should i shut up about gospel. It is true isn't it. I wont shut up about the gospel because i can, lol.

This thread has only become repetitive because idiots like you wont argue your case against murali. I have no problem if you take on the negative view. But argue it man, so I can see why you really think so. Beleiving soomething in order to get leverage over a particular demographic is stupidly shit. Well i beleive so anyway.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
budj said:
While that may be so of this thread, its purpose is to argue your point accross. You know i can do a hell of a lot topiss many people off...But just because I can dosent equate to I will do...Power does not corrupt men. Fools, however, when they get into a position of power, corrupt power.

You sisn't hear many aussies complain because they kew it was justice. Lankans complain because labelling Murali a chucker, especially the pm, is an injustice, and it is and has been wrong.

Why should i shut up about gospel. It is true isn't it. I wont shut up about the gospel because i can, lol.

This thread has only become repetitive because idiots like you wont argue your case against murali. I have no problem if you take on the negative view. But argue it man, so I can see why you really think so. Beleiving soomething in order to get leverage over a particular demographic is stupidly shit. Well i beleive so anyway.
i dnt even no what umean about gospel!! is it something u believe in??

dave_119

Banned
HSC
heres a aussie yobbo's view of murali...

Hey, you rely on the biggest cheat in world cricket to win your games for you, then prepare the most atrocious pitches possible to help him out. I’d be lying if I said I felt sorry for you when it comes back to bite you on the arse.

In related news. How good is Shane Warne? If you don’t think he’s the biggest legend in history, then you should be deported. It’s that simple.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
yeh brett lee was a chucker, and since he stopped chucking he has become crap.

oi shutup

Brett Lee is an awsum player, id like to see you bowl that fast with the accuracy he showed against NZ the other day.

Why are these people labelling Aussie players as chuckers? is it cause we are the best??? ffs then stop making up excuses and give us proper competition.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
budj said:

lol k , so when you dont like something you are going to bash someone else up until you have your way?

kk you go you e-gangster

budj

HSC
Seraph, evidence speaks for its self when Aussies are labled as chuckers. Biomechanics brother biomechanics. But if you want to disprove it, I suggest you get the relevant degree and prove the counter arguement.

Dave, "gospel" is like something you bweleive in with blind faith

Well Seraph, if Dave does get to the ICC, i shall also make sure I wil be on that paneel, METAPHORICALLY kicking his ass. You have to differenetiate between figurative speech and objectie science.

what I intended to, was that If Dave makes it there, i too shal ake it their, with a view to always defend to the fullest Murali, regarding the present evidence.

lol Dave, II;m not sure a yobbo's vocabulary would include the words "atrocious" and "deported".

Seraph, Aussies probably spend much more money on their cricket than all the other nations cricketers combined, lol, they are that commited. Give countries like Sri Lanka at least half the money that you spend on cricket and we will then give you the competition required. lol what Aus spends on cricket is prolly greater than SriLankas GDP.

HSC
budj said:
what Aus spends on cricket is prolly greater than SriLankas GDP.
and that would be figurative speech, no?

also, how quickly did this thread turn into a vicious racial slanging match, eg "i didnt think the yobbo vocab would include...". take it easy man, lots of people love their cricket, but theres no need for that.

also, my two cents: murali throws the ball under the current legislation more often, and to a greater extent than any other people he has accused of chucking, eg mcgrath.

in other news, brett lee isnt shit, in case you hadnt noticed. he would walk into the lankan side.

budj

HSC
Yeah your right about figurative. And how would talking about Yobbos vocab fit into a racial slang. t is a generalisation i Know, but everyone here is generalising.

lol, brother I know lots of people love their cricket. So do I.

your talking about the current legislation right? meaning the legislation that bans his doosara? why do you say that he chucks more and where did you get that info from.

HSC
i think its obvious you're making a large generalisation...

im saying that he chucks more because the current limit for spinners is what, 5 degrees? as such, i think he would exceed that limit more often than mcgrath/pollock/whoever would exceed the 15 degrees for a quick bowler.

my point about the yobbo thing is, seraph, dave, and i don't say "oh your a lankan immigrant, im surprised youre vocab includes such and such". its just irrelevant and inflammatory.

ruk

for starters everyone who actually said anything in favour of murali was lankan- so am i BUT i dont beleive that legalising his deliveries was the right thing to do the doosra which is THE ONLY DELIVERY that exceeds 10 degrees SHOULD BE BANNED. u cant change the rule even though there are heaps of bowlers who exceed that angle

2 the doosra is probably one of murali's weakest deliveries- as shown by stats]

3 shane vs murali- murali whoops shane warne- if u look at the average number of balls to every wicket- u'll see that murali takes less

in reply to one of the guys who said murali is a cheat- shane warne is the most likely to cheat intentionally- take performance enhancing drugs and blame it on his mum???? the so called "chucking" is murali's bowling style- besides chucking only becomes an issue with pace bowlers - does chucking cause the ball to spin more?? it probably adds another 5k's to the balls speed- but does that matter?

MURALI IS THE KING OF SPIN

budj

HSC
haha yeah rock on Ruk. But do you think that the mean angle should be braught back to ten? becuase currently for spinners they have their domain set at 7 degrees i think. But their are arguements whether this should be ablished for murali because his arm speed is same as pacemans.

But do you rekon it shouldn't be changed. Because an extrapolation shows most exceed this tolerance limit...

Yes Murali is awesome. For all those stupid dikheads that say Murali chucks based on their religion, and ther eyes. It is an optical illusion you fools.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
budj said:
Yes Murali is awesome. For all those stupid dikheads that say Murali chucks based on their religion, and ther eyes. It is an optical illusion you fools.
u go from race to religion?? why is it such a deal!!!!

u should hav discovered this ages ago budj, we say he chucks, u dont... and that isn't based on religion

dave_119

Banned
HSC
'AWWW SHUCKS, MURALI CHUCKS'

Murali must chuck out the doosra
Muttiah Muralitharan should not be discouraged by the citing of his "doosra".

Only one umpire has ever questioned his leg-break. His off and top-spinners have provoked debate but Murali can keep bowling them confident that the green light has been flashed. The spotlight has been put on a delivery that, in any case, may make him less effective.

Provided the doosra is put back in the cupboard, the popular Sri Lankan spinner can keep bowling for his country.

This delivery is an extension of a ball that has been in his repertoire for years. In effect, it is a back chuck because the elbow does straighten. Murali forced the issue by taking the delivery a step further so that it did not merely go straight through but turned from leg.

Undoubtedly the delivery is to be declared illegal, and rightly so, because it is ugly and the elbow does straighten.

thats what i think... until the doosra is allowed by the ICC, he chucks

budj

HSC
Again man, you do not know what is happening. figurative speech...we have heard that word before. Man, in 99% of the bowlers, the elbow does straightedn therefore you cannot use this aas an arguement for chucking.

What is debatable is the degree of chucking. It is pretty clear that murali, in light of new advancements in , repeats my self for x times, where x approaxches a sufficiently large number, biomechanics, and optical technology.

Ugliness has nothing to do with the game. If it does, brad hod (man whats with this mans tounge), should be illegal, according to Davian logic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)