Music making you study better? (1 Viewer)

hoofheartedgirl

HSC
According to one of my teachers, listening to classical music is proven to help with improving your memory :D

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I can study with classical music or instrumentals (usually piano) but not with other genres.

madharris

HSC
N/A
According to one of my teachers, listening to classical music is proven to help with improving your memory :D
Tried this yesterday while studying, it distracted me just as much as listening to any other music

I only listened to music that I had never heard before as well! I guess i'm just forever doomed to be bored while studying :(

hoofheartedgirl

HSC
Tried this yesterday while studying, it distracted me just as much as listening to any other music

I only listened to music that I had never heard before as well! I guess i'm just forever doomed to be bored while studying :(
Hahaha you silly child! Obviously you have to know the song well! Not saying I've tried it or anything because I HATE classical music. My friends and legal teacher said that whatever you're trying to memorise get's "imbedded" into the tune of the song and when you're asked a similar question whatever you were studying while listening to classical music, all you have to do it remember the tune of the classical and you'll vaguely remember if not fully remember what you were studying :)

madharris

HSC
N/A
Hahaha you silly child! Obviously you have to know the song well! Not saying I've tried it or anything because I HATE classical music. My friends and legal teacher said that whatever you're trying to memorise get's "imbedded" into the tune of the song and when you're asked a similar question whatever you were studying while listening to classical music, all you have to do it remember the tune of the classical and you'll vaguely remember if not fully remember what you were studying :)
I've already tried it with classical music that I know :p I've tried it several times during my HSC, it was even worse! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)