Music you HATE (1 Viewer)

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
rap and hip hop is lyrical poetry.. i understand where ur coming from if u have only heard stuff on the radio that stuff is fkn shit and i wouldnt even consider it hip hop.. listen to people like nas, black thought (from the roots) or immortal technique. they'll give u a better indication of what hip hop is. and by the way how can people say hip hop isnt music when they listen to emo's screaming or a bunch of computer noises while being on drugs.. thats juz a load of shit.. if i wanted to hear a bunch of computer noises i'd overclock my cpu off its nut and listen to my motherboard go spastic..

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I don't listen to either of the crap being discussed above. Therefor I have the best taste in music in the world:D

johnnypaul

HSC
icraig88 said:
rap and hip hop is lyrical poetry.. i understand where ur coming from if u have only heard stuff on the radio that stuff is fkn shit and i wouldnt even consider it hip hop.. listen to people like nas, black thought (from the roots) or immortal technique. they'll give u a better indication of what hip hop is. and by the way how can people say hip hop isnt music when they listen to emo's screaming or a bunch of computer noises while being on drugs.. thats juz a load of shit.. if i wanted to hear a bunch of computer noises i'd overclock my cpu off its nut and listen to my motherboard go spastic..
QFT!!!

woot ROOTS concert in under 2 weeks

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
icraig88 said:
or a bunch of computer noises while being on drugs.. thats juz a load of shit.. if i wanted to hear a bunch of computer noises i'd overclock my cpu off its nut and listen to my motherboard go spastic..
Yeah, except I think you'll find that hip-hop beats are mostly a bunch of computer sounds too. Fail harder.

ellen.louise

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I don't listen to either of the crap being discussed above. Therefor I have the best taste in music in the world:D
What was the crap being discussed above?
Sorta lost track at the bit about american shit being poetry...

ellen.louise

HSC
I listen to music for the music.. if you want underlying messages go and read a book.
Music I passionately hate: Panic atta disco, everyone who has ever won Aust. Idol, Mychemicalromance, other stuff.. sort of hate snow patrol too.. that song they keep playing on the radio kind of sucked right from the start.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
all those "alternative" hip-hop/rap acts that are touted as being awesome (immortal technique, de la soul?, watever) are shit. their lyrical content is less shallow, but they still have the same lazy instrumentation. fail.

bands that i used to like but now hate:
REM
Blur
Arctic Monkeys
Snow Patrol... ("if i just lay here.." DIE)

ellen.louise

HSC
icraig88 said:
You sound like a very angry person. You should listen to some happier music...

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I can listen to pretty much anything (literally) except for thug rap/hip hop (i.e 50 Cent and Snoop Dogg blagh NOT bands like The Roots) and emo/heavy metal.

I'm up for everything else from sugary 90's pop to 60's folk, 80's cheese, acoustic, alternative, quality RnB, classical, jazz and even some dance if it has a melody and is not just doof doof crap.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
vanush said:
all those "alternative" hip-hop/rap acts that are touted as being awesome (immortal technique, de la soul?, watever) are shit. their lyrical content is less shallow, but they still have the same lazy instrumentation. fail.

REM
Blur
Arctic Monkeys
omg how could u say such a thing :( blurs awesome

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
vanush said:
REM
Blur
Arctic Monkeys
Two of my faviourte bands. Well I still have the best taste in music :D

Also house music. Hate that crap but i think its commonly accepted everyone does

Sam.

bored.
HSC
OMG Snow Patrol. I used to love them so much.

If I hear Chasing Cars one more fckn time... "If I just lay here..." Please stay that way and never get up.

And I've met them to. One of the biggest bunch of wankers.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
What rich, famous and one of the biggest bands at the moment. Them wankers? never

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Sam. said:
OMG Snow Patrol. I used to love them so much.

If I hear Chasing Cars one more fckn time... "If I just lay here..." Please stay that way and never get up.

And I've met them to. One of the biggest bunch of wankers.
fuck i hate it when that happens...i end up hating songs after they've been butchered on tv commercials.

Last edited:

daviet

HSC
i hate annoying singers: that simple plan cock, that yellow card bastard, ok ok, most punk bands with annoying lead singers....wheres the rock gone? apparently audiolave is back to rage against the machine!! :rofl: i cant believe it, he was a great vocalist

ellen.louise

HSC
daviet said:
i hate annoying singers: that simple plan cock, that yellow card bastard, ok ok, most punk bands with annoying lead singers....wheres the rock gone? apparently audiolave is back to rage against the machine!! :rofl: i cant believe it, he was a great vocalist
ugh... punk :mad1::hammer: how the hell did that get put in the same category as 'music'???
If I ran HMV...
the world would be a better place!!!:uhhuh:

ALLLICE

HSC
ellen.louise said:
ugh... punk :mad1::hammer: how the hell did that get put in the same category as 'music'???
If I ran HMV...
the world would be a better place!!!:uhhuh:
pfft HMV? JB HIFI ftw :)

HMV is waaay more expensive

ALLLICE

HSC
ellen.louise said:
...and currently non-existant in Newcastle. Giant renovations to Garden City (ie. Westfield Kotara)...
ahhh..i need to stop assuming that everyone lives in Sydney

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
ellen.louise said:
...and currently non-existant in Newcastle. Giant renovations to Garden City (ie. Westfield Kotara)...
Yeah but that store is pretty massive. Havn't seen one that big in sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)