Muslim Cleric gives scientific evidence to the inferiority of women (1 Viewer)

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
There is a big difference between Islam and Muslims, oh clueless ones (clueless in terms of Islam that is, I am sure that some of you are quite knowledgeable in other areas).
Islam is a religion, one that is based on the Quran and teachings and hadith of the Prophet Muhammad. Muslims on the other hand are imperfect people who follow the religion of Islam or at least they way they have been taught by parents, teachers etc. It is not suprising, that other cults that try to differ themselves and give their own interpretation of Islam, such as Muslim Extremeists, notice the world Muslim, in there, I never said Islamic Extrememsits, because there is no such thing, just as there is no such thing as Chrisitanity Extremeists, but rather Christian Extremeists. From horrible people like the leaders of countries like Iran, and corrupt dicatators in Saudi Arabia there will be some implications that they implement based on their beliefs. The Islam they follow, and what they believe to be the right things, are not, it is a bit like the game Chinese Whispers (or something like that, I played it in primary school with the class). Things get a bit different as they are passed down from person to person. Fortunately the true teachings remain of Islam, but the media and a lot of other people like to focus on Muslim psychos who believe they are doing what is right, and the media point at it and say, hey folks this is Islam. Yes the media is very anti-Islamic, and it is starting to get very anti-religion too.

And if you dont believe me when I say that men and women are viewed equally in the eyes of God, here is a hadith from the Prophet:

Verily, women are the twin halves of men.
[Abu Dawood #234 , Tirmidhi #113 & others]

Here is a verse from the Quran that says the spiritual and overall equality of men and women

33.35. Surely all men and women who submit to God (whose submission is attested by their words and deeds), and all truly believing men and truly believing women, and all devoutly obedient men and devoutly obedient women, and all men and women honest and truthful in their speech (and true to their words in their actions), and all men and women who persevere (in obedience to God through all adversity), and all men and women humble (in mind and heart before God), and all men and women who give in alms (and in God's cause), and all men and women who fast (as an obligatory or commended act of devotion), and all men and women who guard their chastity (and avoid exposing their private parts), and all men and women who remember and mention God much – for them (all), God has prepared forgiveness (to bring unforeseen blessings) and a tremendous reward.

Now lets stop blaming and criticizing Islam, a topic which a lot of you know nothing about.

And also, I hope people stop posting anti-Islamic threads because, people who post them are truly clueless about the topic

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i agree

lolsmith you sad cunt get over bashing islam bro how gay do u feel

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
There is a big difference between Islam and Muslims, oh clueless ones (clueless in terms of Islam that is, I am sure that some of you are quite knowledgeable in other areas).
Islam is a religion, one that is based on the Quran and teachings and hadith of the Prophet Muhammad. Muslims on the other hand are imperfect people who follow the religion of Islam or at least they way they have been taught by parents, teachers etc. It is not suprising, that other cults that try to differ themselves and give their own interpretation of Islam, such as Muslim Extremeists, notice the world Muslim, in there, I never said Islamic Extrememsits, because there is no such thing, just as there is no such thing as Chrisitanity Extremeists, but rather Christian Extremeists. From horrible people like the leaders of countries like Iran, and corrupt dicatators in Saudi Arabia there will be some implications that they implement based on their beliefs. The Islam they follow, and what they believe to be the right things, are not, it is a bit like the game Chinese Whispers (or something like that, I played it in primary school with the class). Things get a bit different as they are passed down from person to person. Fortunately the true teachings remain of Islam, but the media and a lot of other people like to focus on Muslim psychos who believe they are doing what is right, and the media point at it and say, hey folks this is Islam. Yes the media is very anti-Islamic, and it is starting to get very anti-religion too.

And if you dont believe me when I say that men and women are viewed equally in the eyes of God, here is a hadith from the Prophet:

Verily, women are the twin halves of men.
[Abu Dawood #234 , Tirmidhi #113 & others]

Here is a verse from the Quran that says the spiritual and overall equality of men and women

33.35. Surely all men and women who submit to God (whose submission is attested by their words and deeds), and all truly believing men and truly believing women, and all devoutly obedient men and devoutly obedient women, and all men and women honest and truthful in their speech (and true to their words in their actions), and all men and women who persevere (in obedience to God through all adversity), and all men and women humble (in mind and heart before God), and all men and women who give in alms (and in God's cause), and all men and women who fast (as an obligatory or commended act of devotion), and all men and women who guard their chastity (and avoid exposing their private parts), and all men and women who remember and mention God much – for them (all), God has prepared forgiveness (to bring unforeseen blessings) and a tremendous reward.

Now lets stop blaming and criticizing Islam, a topic which a lot of you know nothing about.

And also, I hope people stop posting anti-Islamic threads because, people who post them are truly clueless about the topic
are you fucking serious

you're telling me that when this cleric, who is obviously more well read in the Qur'an and hadiths of the Prophets than you are and is considered more scholarly and accurate than you, is giving an inaccurate representation of Islam because it is negative? If Muslims are to follow the moral guidance of an illiterate child rapist to the letter, then why are there so many contradicting verses that Muslims need to follow? Why is it that this cleric can cite holy sources that show women are inferior to men, but you can say he is wrong and then give your own holy evidence to back your point of view and then claim your holy evidence is holier than his?
i agree

lolsmith you sad cunt get over bashing islam bro how gay do u feel
yeah nah I don't think I will

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
fair enough if that's what you think but I think fundamental Islamists like the dude in the video I posted should forever be criticised and condemned

Whilst I think you're brainwashed and your beliefs are really really dumb, you don't seek to degrade or hurt people (afaik) so your beliefs aren't malignant like this man's.

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
are you fucking serious

you're telling me that when this cleric, who is obviously more well read in the Qur'an and hadiths of the Prophets than you are and is considered more scholarly and accurate than you, is giving an inaccurate representation of Islam because it is negative? If Muslims are to follow the moral guidance of an illiterate child rapist to the letter, then why are there so many contradicting verses that Muslims need to follow? Why is it that this cleric can cite holy sources that show women are inferior to men, but you can say he is wrong and then give your own holy evidence to back your point of view and then claim your holy evidence is holier than his?

yeah nah I don't think I will
I have just given you a source of the Quran and hadith that straight out tell you that men and women are equal, Islam for many people has been impacted by culture. That is why, a lot of women believe that the burqa is religious, when in reality it is a cultural adaptation of something religious. I cant control this passage through time, the true Quran and hadith remain, some people will choose to ignore it, some choose to fabricate them. I have no control on how idiotic people can be when dealing with the Quran. Remember before Islam came, the culture of the Arabs were hideous, daughter-burying etc. Islam brought a stop to immoral things, however to some things, say the burqa is not against Islamic principles, however it is not in Islamic principles either. Maybe you would like to criticise someone like this cleric, but criticising the religion is entirely wrong.

Your arrogance, combined with your inability to comprehend with what I am saying makes me think that you will never be able to grasp the concepts of letting people practise their own religion and culture, without being attacked is, something that simply cannot penetrate that your brain.

Simply put, Im not going to argue with someone like you

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
so did you even read what I said to stampede

because that literally opposes what you just wrote

and you didn't even address my point properly you just called the guy dumb but didn't say anything about the contradictory nature of your collective arguments

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I think the bigger question is:

Why are we even acknowledging the Quran (or the Bible for that matter) as something holding any sort of validity?

To me, they're just elaborate fairy-tales conveying messages no different to those from other stories such as 'The little red riding hood' and 'Pinocchio'.

Pfortune35

HSC
its this kind of thinking that continues the oppression of females throughout the arab world.
I'm not saying all muslims males are sexist (but there are plenty that are). But you cant deny that there are verses
in the Quran that support male superiority mentality taught to muslim boys at a young age in the middle east

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Why are we even acknowledging the Quran (or the Bible for that matter) as something holding any sort of validity?

To me, they're just elaborate fairy-tales conveying messages no different to those from other stories such as 'The little red riding hood' and 'Pinocchio'.
Because portions of them are historically accurate, apparently.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I looked at his beard and instantly converted where the Iraqi bitches at

Galladrim

HSC

No one is forcing you to....

BUT, considering as they are regarded as sacred texts in Islam and Christianity, from which they derive much of their teaching I think it is perfectly reasonable to consider them as valid in this discussion(if the contributions of certain individuals could be considered that). What other sources would you expect to refer from?

And you are absolutely right, some passages in these texts are allegorical parables giving direction on how people should live their lives. That doesn't demean the message behind these parables in any way, if anything they make them easier to understand. Others are of dubious historical accuracy, but again, that's not the texts primary concern.

The reason you can't take that next step in perceiving their value is because you don't possess or cannot recognise or accept the faith or belief inherent to these texts. That's not something I or anyone else can teach you, but something you need to find yourself.

Pfortune35

HSC

If we are talking about the influence of islam on people the Quran matters (beacuse its the main influence) but in general this^

Pfortune35

HSC
No one is forcing you to....

BUT, considering as they are regarded as sacred texts in Islam and Christianity, from which they derive much of their teaching I think it is perfectly reasonable to consider them as valid in this discussion(if the contributions of certain individuals could be considered that). What other sources would you expect to refer from?

And you are absolutely right, some passages in these texts are allegorical parables giving direction on how people should live their lives. That doesn't demean the message behind these parables in any way, if anything they make them easier to understand. Others are of dubious historical accuracy, but again, that's not the texts primary concern.

The reason you can't take that next step in perceiving their value is because you don't possess or cannot recognise or accept the faith or belief inherent to these texts. That's not something I or anyone else can teach you, but something you need to find yourself.
as far as the spiritual crap goes to each his own. But some of the stories in the bible and quran are interperated to carry racism and sexism.
Some stories are open to interpreation but in verses in the quran (the one one in video) and the bible are inherently and obviously sexist

'11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.'

It is clear in the passage above that the bible (atleast in part) was written by sexist male cunts who thought women were only for cooking, cleaning, baby making and lying ontop of

yet joeys ratzinger and georgy pell and about a billion other christians hold this book up as the definative book on how to live your life and its complete bullshit.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Ummm, you know there's such a thing as context.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)