• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (3 Viewers)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
If i quote to you from any religions book you wont belive me. I dont have enough knowledge to prove it anyway. If you really want i can give you the link to a world known lecturer, that trys to clear up any misconceptions about Islam to the non-muslims. And if you're just going to mouth of at me, i wont even bother.
you cant use a religious book to give evidence. you do know that right? its like using the word your trying to define in its own definition.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Which is why i said it has no meaning if i do.
no you fucking stupid shit. the whole evidence backed up by a religious book is based one a singular human emotion. FAITH. there is nothing outside the magical 5 letter word that even suggests or even undertones the miraculous story of Adam and Eve which is put forward by the Abraham religions. you do not need to give me any sort of evidence because such evidence does not exist. what ticks me off is when stupid religious nuts like yourself, the christian crusaders of BOS included come on here and magically prove through verse X, Y,Z about such and such...all with not a single iota of scientific study but through ...F.A.I.T.H.

fucking retarted shit

Ikhlassy akhrasi ya sharmoot wa iftahy khashmik

Last edited:

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
no you fucking stupid shit. the whole evidence backed up by a religious book is based one a singular human emotion. FAITH. there is nothing outside the magical 5 letter word that even suggests or even undertones the miraculous story of Adam and Eve which is put forward by the Abraham religions. you do not need to give me any sort of evidence because such evidence does not exist. what ticks me off is when stupid religious nuts like yourself, the christian crusaders of BOS included come on here and magically prove through verse X, Y,Z about such and such...all with not a single iota of scientific study but through ...F.A.I.T.H.

fucking restarted shit

Ikhlassy akhrasi ya sharmoot wa iftahy khashmik
I know what you mean you fucking immigrant. Im not paki. I understand english. Faith means nothing to people who dont believe in religion. So there is no way i can prove to you anything because i dont have the knowledge too. Fucking dumb paki. Do i have to spell out the meaning for you. Wtf did you get in your English HSC. Bloody mystery mark. Talk about fucking net heroes. You top the lot.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I know what you mean you fucking immigrant. Im not paki. I understand english. Faith means nothing to people who dont believe in religion. So there is no way i can prove to you anything because i dont have the knowledge too. Fucking dumb paki. Do i have to spell out the meaning for you. Wtf did you get in your English HSC. Bloody mystery mark. Talk about fucking net heroes. You top the lot.
Q. Why are Pakis retarded?
A. Because they follow Islam!

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I know what you mean you fucking immigrant.
hmm, go suck nolans Jew cock.

Faith means nothing to people who dont believe in religion. So there is no way i can prove to you anything because i dont know.
if you dont fucking know then Shut the fuck up ok? srsly. go back to the toilet you came from you incompetent shit stain.
Fucking dumb paki. Do i have to spell out the meaning for you. Wtf did you get in your English HSC.
i got 79. deal with it.

Talk about fucking net heroes. You top the lot.
hmm, arnt you the retarded goof head trying to prove to us all Adam and eve existed through a religious book based on 100% faith.

please nolan, rape him

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
hmm, go suck nolans Jew cock.

if you dont fucking know then Shut the fuck up ok? srsly. go back to the toilet you came from you incompetent shit stain.
i got 79. deal with it.

hmm, arnt you the retarded goof head trying to prove to us all Adam and eve existed through a religious book based on 100% faith.

please nolan, rape him
LMAO YOU ASKED ME hahaha. Fucking dumbcunt, dont ask me then. And open your eyes. I only used Adam and Eve as an example. I also said, ' for people who believe in god: Adam bla blah'. Fucking dumb Paki.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
LMAO YOU ASKED ME hahaha. Fucking dumbcunt, dont ask me then. And open your eyes. I only used Adam and Eve as an example. I also said, ' for people who believe in god: Adam bla blah'. Fucking dumb Paki.
man, i cant be fucked with shit cunts like you

КГБ

Banned
HSC
not owned. your a wasted sperm cell who derives logic from religious texts than common sense. i dont need to talk to you.

now go and suckle on your mums titties.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
not owned. your a wasted sperm cell who derives logic from religious texts than common sense. i dont need to talk to you.

now go and suckle on your mums titties.

Lmao, crazy come back. How did ya think of that.. At least i can derive simple meanings from a statement. 79 in English. And you said you were born here. Tsk.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
marie has evolved from being retarded shit head to a tipping lebo smart ass.

now wait, is that Canterbury meeting still on offer?

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
marie has evolved from being retarded shit head to a tipping lebo smart ass.

now wait, is that Canterbury meeting still on offer?
Its marin3, not marie. Get it right. Or did you evolve from a paki to an asian? Dude you keep getting your ass handed to you. Dont ever try for a debating team.

You bet it is. The place isnt changing. Canterbury council, saturday nights at 7pm. Be there and bring whatever knowledge you have with you.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Its marin3, not marie. Get it right. Or did you evolve from a paki to an asian? You bet it is. The place isnt changing. Canterbury council, saturday nights at 7pm. Be there and bring whatever knowledge you have to debate.
Should we bring a plate?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)