• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
I aint no fanatic... When you see people mouthing of at your religion you would defend it like any other person. And no i dont give a shit about Osama Bin Laden. He will burn in hell anyway. Killing of innocent people is not allowed in Islam. Yeh i fucked up with Hamas and Hezbollah names. Im a guy by the way.
Only a cock hunger cum guzzler would defend a religion in the first place, seeing as religions are for fuckwits

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
You're afraid you might become one?

They're taking all the hot men?

Your daddy touched you as a child?
Nah my dad isnt sick like you. Yeh im a 'restarted' cunt. Stop with the swearing over the net. Nothing burns me more than little keyboard heroes that swear over the internet. Whoever here thinks he has enough knowledge to debate, please come down to canterbury council on saturday night. Debate there to your hearts content. Do not be abusive over the internet and insult Islam if you wont do it face to face.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
i never insuted islam you fucking retarted scummy shit head.

Inta Khawal

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
i never insuted islam you fucking retarted scummy shit head.

Inta Khawal

Lmao oh how im proving my point about the net hero thing. I was just sent a pm.

'Don't feed the trolls, people largely post things here to incite anger.'

Clearly what this whole thread and everyone posting in it are doing.</SPAN>

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Yep because threatening people really helps reinstate Islam's image as a religion of peace...

EDIT: I don't get what the issue with gay guys is? Doesn't it mean more women for straight guys? It's a win win in my books.

And when did i threaten anybody? You guys are the ones threatening me. The whole idea of gays is disgusting. If you belive in god: God created Adam and Eve was born from him. Not another Adam. If you're an atheist: Believing in evolution and common sense shows that a cock is meant to go into a pussy. Not a mans arse.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
Gays are banned in the religions teachings

also lol @ tags

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
And when did i threaten anybody? You guys are the ones threatening me. The whole idea of gays is disgusting. If you belive in god: God created Adam and Eve was born from him. Not another Adam. If you're an atheist: Believing in evolution and common sense shows that a cock is meant to go into a pussy. Not a mans arse.
How many pussies has your cock been in?

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

Oi man dont listen to Schroedinger, he is a jew and is literally gay. He has a boyfriend. They both post on here. His name is Stazi, look him up.

He hates muslims and everything they stand for, plus he is a massive homo.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Come into the city on Wednesday next week. A whole bunch of us are having beers.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
Oi man dont listen to Schroedinger, he is a jew and is literally gay. He has a boyfriend. They both post on here. His name is Stazi, look him up.

He hates muslims and everything they stand for, plus he is a massive homo.

You were just fighting with me. You only trying to piss me off so i can keep fighting arent ya.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
oi marine3, listen up, prove to me adam and eve existed.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
You were just fighting with me. You only trying to piss me off so i can keep fighting arent ya.
nah forget about that, i was just trolling then, but schroedinger is an actual jew homo who really believes islam is inferior and should be eliminated

КГБ

Banned
HSC
nolan wants to rape male arab muslims to teach them what its really like to be a jew.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
oi marine3, listen up, prove to me adam and eve existed.

If i quote to you from any religions book you wont belive me. I dont have enough knowledge to prove it anyway. If you really want i can give you the link to a world known lecturer, that trys to clear up any misconceptions about Islam to the non-muslims. And if you're just going to mouth of at me, i wont even bother.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)