• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Islam says that you can hit your wives in a way that they will not get hurt in any way, shape, or form.
umm hello i am pretty sure hitting your wife is going to hurt them all the time.
are you talking about physically or emotionally, i am pretty sure if you are getting beat up buy your husband, you will be hurt emotionally

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
See, now I don't understand why you have to go all aggressive like that. That guy was merely complimenting another.
HMMM.

maybe because he was saying that he thinks most atheists are arseholes.
And this is coming from one of those people who are constantly bitching and moaning about being stereotyped.

HSC
N/A
cool. islam says bash your wife.

DEUTERONOMY 25:5 said:
If the husband dies without impregnating the wife, then the "brother" of the dead husband MUST marry his wife. The female CANNOT marry anyone else, but ONLY her dead husband's brother

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
moll. are you a racist against islam? ROFLMAO

srs question.
That's impossible. You can't be racist against a religion, only to a.. race. Hence the word.

Religion is ideology, and there is no crime in criticising any part of it.

tizona

HSC
No, they will be punished in the afterlife. An afterlife which they know nothing about and have no idea what awaits them. And if a verse from the Q'uran, the Hadith or any other scripture can be even slightly taken out of context then it invalidates the entire text. The Q'uran and the Bible are not worth the paper they're written on.
god knew that humans were going to take quotes out of context, and he knew every single persons - both man and woman. thats what he is distinguishing from. a person who will use something out of context to suit them, and a person who fears his lord and the punishment he will recieve in the hearafter should he think he can outwit god. every person in islam knows about the afterlife. its their ignorance about the consequences they will face in the afterlife that makes them believe they can mock gods teachings.
you have to admit, there are those who will hit even if hitting was completely banned from any religion - and in islam it is.

tizona

HSC
umm hello i am pretty sure hitting your wife is going to hurt them all the time.
are you talking about physically or emotionally, i am pretty sure if you are getting beat up buy your husband, you will be hurt emotionally

i am talking both phyically and emotionally. and yes i agree with you, any beating will result in harm, both emotionally and physically. a man is islam is meant to be the protector of his wife, making sure he provides her with everything - both emotionally, physically, and financially.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
god knew that humans were going to take quotes out of context, and he knew every single persons - both man and woman. thats what he is distinguishing from. a person who will use something out of context to suit them, and a person who fears his lord and the punishment he will recieve in the hearafter should he think he can outwit god. every person in islam knows about the afterlife. its their ignorance about the consequences they will face in the afterlife that makes them believe they can mock gods teachings.
you have to admit, there are those who will hit even if hitting was completely banned from any religion - and in islam it is.
So basically God is an egotistical bully who uses fear to control the populace and tortures people if they step out of line or try to challenge his dominance?

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
So basically God is an egotistical bully who uses fear to control the populace and tortures people if they step out of line or try to challenge his dominance?
Pretty much. That's why God's so worshipable. You know, like how the biggest wankers at school are usually the most popular.

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah like i dont have much against people who follow religion, do what you want.

But i have no fucking respect for you, you fucking braindead retards.

Anyone who is religious is a dumbcunt.

Its not about hating muslims/jews etc, thats what all you muslims dont realise. We hate religion, therefore we have no respect for you fuckwits because you sit here like morons defending your moon gods honour.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Islam says that you can hit your wives in a way that they will not get hurt in any way, shape, or form. When you actually understand the sentence, it in fact means that you are not allowed to hit or harm your wives, since there is no hitting or beating that does not result in the harming of the victim. Since god knew some men were going to hit their wives, regarless of any allowance or not, it was a way to test men and their actions towards their wives. And prophet Muhammad said that any man who hits his wife will not be a good man in the eyes of god. So in fact, men in islam are definately not allowed to hit their wives, and will be punished for doing so.
Your God sounds well retarded.

Why not just say 'you aren't allowed to hit your wife' and test men that way?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Dude, there is nothing out of context about it. Why would some crack pot God write everything in riddles, when it's just as effective to say 'Hey. Don't hit yo woman mang', and it'd be just as much of a test to see which doodle heads can obey a simple command?

Instead of writing 'you can hit your wife as long as you don't hurt her', how many shit stains that hit their wives are going to sit there and go 'lol I wonder if God has put a secret code in here for me>>E???!??'

HSC
i'm fairly sure 'hitting' is pysical

i don't think islam mentions anything 'emotional'

&tizona is plain stupid. practically everything in the quran is straight forward, why would one verse be taken differently? hitting is completely banned in islam? really? any sort of abuse? lol you so haven't read the quran.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i'm fairly sure 'hitting' is pysical

i don't think islam mentions anything 'emotional'

&tizona is plain stupid. practically everything in the quran is straight forward, why would one verse be taken differently? hitting is completely banned in islam? really? any sort of abuse? lol you so haven't read the quran.
So you're saying that the Quran says it's ok to hit your wife?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)