Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

HSC
So you're saying that the Quran says it's ok to hit your wife?
there quote is there? it says to kill people in certain ways if they have sex outside of marriage, it says to cut the hands of theives, etc. That's not including the whole 'you're allowed to hit someone, just not on their face thing', no clue if it's in the quran but i heard some religious leader saying it in his speech.

Saying Islam is against abuse/whatever is pretty dumb, since there are some pretty harsh punishments.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
So you're saying that the Quran says it's ok to hit your wife?
If Allah has no qualms about encouraging people to stone to death an accused adulterer, then I don't think his moral compass is going to be tested by some dude smacking up his bitch.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Better than most proofs provided for conspiracy theories.
So does this mean that Barack frequently beats up Michelle? I mean, it'd be allowed.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
Islam says that you can hit your wives in a way that they will not get hurt in any way, shape, or form. When you actually understand the sentence, it in fact means that you are not allowed to hit or harm your wives, since there is no hitting or beating that does not result in the harming of the victim. Since god knew some men were going to hit their wives, regarless of any allowance or not, it was a way to test men and their actions towards their wives. And prophet Muhammad said that any man who hits his wife will not be a good man in the eyes of god. So in fact, men in islam are definately not allowed to hit their wives, and will be punished for doing so.
This kinda stuff just makes a non-religious mans blood boil! You people have to be told not to bash ur wives etc, and not considered inhumane or cruel. Fuck all religion and everyone that has everyone that believes in it, u people are retarded! I really hope that somehow science disproves all religion (officially), won't all those believers be a bit red faced.

Yeah like i dont have much against people who follow religion, do what you want.

But i have no fucking respect for you, you fucking braindead retards.

Anyone who is religious is a dumbcunt.

Its not about hating muslims/jews etc, thats what all you muslims dont realise. We hate religion, therefore we have no respect for you fuckwits because you sit here like morons defending your moon gods honour.
Im completely with you!!!!!!

HSC
N/A
banned? have you read anything around NCAP that can even be compared to my insult. srsly.

HSC
N/A
News, Current Affairs & Politics.

nolans insults are pretty good...he just goes over board sometimes.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
I dont fuck butts, I get fucked, theres a difference.

Also I was a Muslim, studied it for years, leaving it was an educated choice of mine so I know more about Islam then you will EVER know, trust me. Your posts in this thread prove you know nothing.
oh wait, your the bitch? do you use lubricant?

the rest of your post is bullshit.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
LOL how can you say I'm bullshitting when you don't even know me? I was brought up Muslim, and left it, big woop, there is nothing to lie about.
i know you.
i come in many forms.
i am not an individual, but a movement.
i can guarantee you have messages from me in yourin box from my many aliases.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)