Muslim headscarves (1 Viewer)

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
you want to cover up the body that allah has given you? thats very disrespectful to him , as you choose to egnore his gift of a body and hide it. Whyt not walk around naked and show off allahs gifts, it will make him proud.
You idiot. I just said..oh man you are so dence I shouldn't bother. We do not flaunt, that would be egotistical, to have ego like that, of a selfish manor is haraam man.

Every word you just spoke is obsolete to me. I do not care for your tricky tricks of confusion. I am not an american...(lol ot self)!

googooloo

HSC
veterandoggy said:
well, that wasnt the practice of the prophet, it was the practice of some pagans when they circumambulated the ka'bah in pre-islamic times. and also allah gave us clothing to clothe ourselves.

if you want people to walk around naked so badly you will see every one to have lived naked anyway... but i shouldnt continue, since "it hasnt happened, and since there is no proof that it is going to happen, it wont happen"
You said it better than I did, I was jsut so struck by the idiocy of what Sachatheman said.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
well, that wasnt the practice of the prophet, it was the practice of some pagans when they circumambulated the ka'bah in pre-islamic times. and also allah gave us clothing to clothe ourselves.

if you want people to walk around naked so badly you will see every one to have lived naked anyway... but i shouldnt continue, since "it hasnt happened, and since there is no proof that it is going to happen, it wont happen"
allah didnt give us clothes, we invented clothes to keep us warm. stop praising allah for shit he didnt do.

yuo dont see clothes mysteriously appearing, humans have to put labour into sewing it and killing animals for fur.

you claim allah made humans, and the birth of a child is obviously naked. So allah intended that child to be naked, otherwise he would have given muslim women a hijab to wear at birth.

and gogogogogooo what eva yuor fuking name is, if your god wanted people to wear clothes, he would have created clothes like he created mountains and rivers. but he didnt, cuase he is not real

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
googooloo said:
You idiot. I just said..oh man you are so dence I shouldn't bother. We do not flaunt, that would be egotistical, to have ego like that, of a selfish manor is haraam man.

Every word you just spoke is obsolete to me. I do not care for your tricky tricks of confusion. I am not an american...(lol ot self)!
Not actively hiding something does not amount to flaunting it.

I've changed my mind on the subject, religious clothing should be treated no different to other clothing in the scope of acceptability for wearing to school.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
if allah ordered yuo to jump of the cliff would yuo do it?
sasha, it is because you think allah and religion is a game that you dont understand. if it was in the quran that if i had done something i would have to jump off a cliff, i would do it. it wouldnt be a specific order to me, unless he spoke to me, in which case i'm sure if he spoke to you i wouldnt see any hesitation.

waf i wont ask what made you change your decision, and i dont care, because you must have thought about it before you changed your mind.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
phemale_souljah said:
and though the constitution mentions our freedom to religion, states shall not waver in support of this fundamental freedom.
But they can if they so choose. That was the point.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
sasha, it is because you think allah and religion is a game that you dont understand. if it was in the quran that if i had done something i would have to jump off a cliff, i would do it. it wouldnt be a specific order to me, unless he spoke to me, in which case i'm sure if he spoke to you i wouldnt see any hesitation.

waf i wont ask what made you change your decision, and i dont care, because you must have thought about it before you changed your mind.
thats how you get suicide bombers. They think that if they listen to allah , what ever he said he will reward them, they never stop and think rationaliy.

jumping of a cliff to you is rational if allah said so? or becoming terminaly ill just becuase allah wants you to is ridicualous. and you wonder why islam produces so many terrorists. is it becuase they read a book and follow it without thinking otherwise.

thats trully is a defenition of brainwashed, following the commands by another. thats what yuor doing, yuor willing to jump of a cliff becuase some ink in a book sais so. i pity you

get_born

SashatheMan said:
thats how you get suicide bombers. They think that if they listen to allah , what ever he said he will reward them, they never stop and think rationaliy.

jumping of a cliff to you is rational if allah said so? or becoming terminaly ill just becuase allah wants you to is ridicualous. and you wonder why islam produces so many terrorists. is it becuase they read a book and follow it without thinking otherwise.

thats trully is a defenition of brainwashed, following the commands by another. thats what yuor doing, yuor willing to jump of a cliff becuase some ink in a book sais so. i pity you
Let me begin by saying suicide is NOT allowed in Islam. "listening to Allah" - that isnt what their doing, people who bomb up others whether their muslim, christian, jew, or dont even believe in God, are just insane. And insane people cannot think 'rationally'. I agree with you they are brainwashed to some extent, their messed up too, but its not because of the religion of Islam - its just because their nuts.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Let me begin by saying suicide is NOT allowed in Islam. "listening to Allah" - that isnt what their doing, people who bomb up others whether their muslim, christian, jew, or dont even believe in God, are just insane. And insane people cannot think 'rationally'. I agree with you they are brainwashed to some extent, their messed up too, but its not because of the religion of Islam - its just because their nuts.
These are people whom are using an interpretation of the religion of islam and whom are (probably) much more devoted scholars to their religion than yourself. To claim that they are not following 'true' islam means nothing to me, because they would also have their own justifications for how they are following the true will of god and how you are wrong.

What matters to me is that anti-imperialism, anti-westernism and the outcries of often impoverished and oppressed people are being utilised through islam to perform disgusting deeds on other human beings.

get_born

Not-That-Bright said:
... because they would also have their own justifications for how they are following the true will of god and how you are wrong.
By saying that they follow their 'own' version of Islam is who they've gone bonkers. There's no such thing as having your own version of Islam in Islam. Islam is one religion and cannot be changed. Islam does not allow such behaviour. Now, they can go around saying that this is Islam and so on, but in reality its not. And its because of this, people and the media tend to immediately associate them as what being a muslim is really about, and hence that we are all like that. These 'islamic extremests' are not 'true' to islam because of such inhumane behaviour.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
By saying that they follow their 'own' version of Islam is who they've gone bonkers. There's no such thing as having your own version of Islam in Islam. Islam is one religion and cannot be changed. Islam does not allow such behaviour.
It is not realistic to imagine everyone has the same interpretation of a text.....

Now, they can go around saying that this is Islam and so on, but in reality its not. And its because of this, people and the media tend to immediately associate them as what being a muslim is really about, and hence that we are all like that. These 'islamic extremests' are not 'true' to islam because of such inhumane behaviour.
You cannot prove that their interpretations are wrong and yours are right, who are you? God?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
By saying that they follow their 'own' version of Islam is who they've gone bonkers. There's no such thing as having your own version of Islam in Islam. Islam is one religion and cannot be changed. Islam does not allow such behaviour. Now, they can go around saying that this is Islam and so on, but in reality its not. And its because of this, people and the media tend to immediately associate them as what being a muslim is really about, and hence that we are all like that. These 'islamic extremests' are not 'true' to islam because of such inhumane behaviour.
maybe you have gone bonkers , becuase you dont follow the true interpretation of the quran that states declay war on all disbeleivers.

they believe its true to such an extent that they will take their life for it. they read the same book as you, you cant just claim that hudreds of thoasands of muslims extremists are all bonkers becuase they didnt live a life like yuors. who the hell are yuo to say that what you read is correct, try telling an extremist the right interpetation of yuor book. there isnt such a thing.

get_born

Not-That-Bright said:
It is not realistic to imagine everyone has the same interpretation of a text.....

You cannot prove that their interpretations are wrong and yours are right, who are you? God?
You sticking up for terrorists now, are you? Your right, its not realistic to imagine everyone will have the same interpretation. Like some women might take the modest dress code as a full length dress, or just pants and a top. But, when it comes to it clearly stating in the Quran that suicide is not allowed - it means its not allowed. It states it clearly, and to interpret it differenty is absurd, infact to misinterpret a fact like that from Quran might mean that they are blind too.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
You sticking up for terrorists now, are you? Your right, its not realistic to imagine everyone will have the same interpretation. Like some women might take the modest dress code as a full length dress, or just pants and a top. But, when it comes to it clearly stating in the Quran that suicide is not allowed - it means its not allowed. It states it clearly, and to interpret it differenty is absurd, infact to misinterpret a fact like that from Quran might mean that they are blind too.
but its not suicide to them. its a price to pay when fighting the holly war against the dis-believers. they are doing it in the name of allah becuase ALLAH SAID TO KILL DIS-BELEIVERS

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I am not sticking up for terrorists, I am attacking your claim that these people are just crazies and that it has nothing to do with islam...

I quickly found this link, which had some interesting things to say... including this;
http://www.israelinsider.com/channels/security/articles/sec_0049.htm

Essentially saying that the 'suicide' bombings are not about suicide in the sense of how it was explained by mohammed, but that these are attacks.

According to Islamic tradition, "he who gives his life for an Islamic cause will have his sins forgiven and a place reserved in paradise."

But Christine Huda Dodge, About's Guide to Islam, insists that suicide is forbidden in Islam. Though "fighting oppression is commendable," Dodge points out that "harming innocent bystanders, even in times of war, was forbidden by the Prophet Muhammad."

Sheik Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah al Sheik, the supreme religious leader of Saudi Arabia, issued a fatwa (religious edict) in April that equated suicide bombings with suicide, which therefore is not allowed in Islam.

In response, Mohammed Sayed Tantawi, a leading doctrinal authority in the Sunni Muslim world, wrote in Egypt's Al Ahram that "if a person blows himself up, as in operations that Palestinian youths carry out against those they are fighting, then he is a martyr. But if he explodes himself among babies or women or old people who are not fighting the war, then he is not considered a martyr."

The bottom line is not entirely clear among Islamic clerics. Sheik Yousef al Qaradawi, a moderate Egyptian cleric told the Qatari newspaper Al Raya in April, "They are not suicide operations. These are heroic martyrdom operations, and the heroes who carry them out don't embark on this action out of hopelessness and despair but are driven by an overwhelming desire to cast terror and fear into the hearts of the oppressors."

get_born

In situations of war, people are fighting one another- there is no denying that - and in the article it even says that there it is stated in Islam that someone shouldnt kill themselves and injur or bring harm to women, children and innocent people. The Palestinian/Isreali conflict is neverending, and those who are bombing themselves up feel they have nothing, their using rocks against big tanks. By being in a war, you know that there iss a 99% chance that you will die, and so they attck their enemy. But, those who go into streets filled with civilians is just wrong!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)