Muslim headscarves (2 Viewers)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
last_chance said:
In situations of war, people are fighting one another- there is no denying that - and in the article it even says that there it is stated in Islam that someone shouldnt kill themselves and injur or bring harm to women, children and innocent people. The Palestinian/Isreali conflict is neverending, and those who are bombing themselves up feel they have nothing, their using rocks against big tanks. By being in a war, you know that there iss a 99% chance that you will die, and so they attck their enemy. But, those who go into streets filled with civilians is just wrong!
it maybe wrong in yuor eyes or my eyes, but it doesnt remove the fact that those people are following the Quranic verses.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
it maybe wrong in yuor eyes or my eyes, but it doesnt remove the fact that those people are following the Quranic verses.
Where in the Quran is killing civilians justified?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
umm, no. they single out a quranic verse without studying (or ignoring) the reasons for revelation, hence they read a verse that says to slay the disbelievers, and then close all books and focus on that. you see, to add to NTB's quote, the prophet even forbade cutting enemy trees. if people were to really follow islam, they would know so much about their religion that they would by all means achieve a more desirable outcome with speech compared to blowing up a military checkpoint.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
physician said:
Where in the Quran is killing civilians justified?
whats a disbeliever actually mean in the quran? someone who doesnt follow islamic faith. Well an innocent civilian who is jewish or christian can be interpreted as a disbeleiver by the quran , and i showed you many times where it sais so.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
umm, no. they single out a quranic verse without studying (or ignoring) the reasons for revelation, hence they read a verse that says to slay the disbelievers, and then close all books and focus on that. you see, to add to NTB's quote, the prophet even forbade cutting enemy trees. if people were to really follow islam, they would know so much about their religion that they would by all means achieve a more desirable outcome with speech compared to blowing up a military checkpoint.
i tihnk those extremists read and memorised the quran is a much more detailed way. They dedicated thier lives to studying it and conlcude that martyring and killing disbelaivers as it sais in the quran is a trully honourable way to serve allah

physician

HSC
SashatheMan said:
whats a disbeliever actually mean in the quran? someone who doesnt follow islamic faith. Well an innocent civilian who is jewish or christian can be interpreted as a disbeleiver by the quran , and i showed you many times where it sais so.
A disbeliever who ur at war with , not someone off the street, and we are instucted to fight only if attacked by an enemy. Killing someone ur not at war with, is considered to be an innocent civilian, and killing them is unjustified in Islam!

physician

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i tihnk those extremists read and memorised the quran is a much more detailed way. They dedicated thier lives to studying it and conlcude that martyring and killing disbelaivers as it sais in the quran is a trully honourable way to serve allah

How do u know the background of these poeple?
How do u know they've memorised the Quran, and dedicated their lives to studying the Quran?

Some people have memorised some verses from the Quran, but dont have a clue what any of the words mean!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
sasha, it is because you think allah and religion is a game that you dont understand. if it was in the quran that if i had done something i would have to jump off a cliff, i would do it. it wouldnt be a specific order to me, unless he spoke to me, in which case i'm sure if he spoke to you i wouldnt see any hesitation.

waf i wont ask what made you change your decision, and i dont care, because you must have thought about it before you changed your mind.
Based on the idea that Johnny who believes the aliens are sapping his brain juices could wear a tin man suit and call it a religion. Religions should not be elevated to any special sacred pillar in our community.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
allah didnt give us clothes, we invented clothes to keep us warm. stop praising allah for shit he didnt do.

yuo dont see clothes mysteriously appearing, humans have to put labour into sewing it and killing animals for fur.

you claim allah made humans, and the birth of a child is obviously naked. So allah intended that child to be naked, otherwise he would have given muslim women a hijab to wear at birth.

and gogogogogooo what eva yuor fuking name is, if your god wanted people to wear clothes, he would have created clothes like he created mountains and rivers. but he didnt, cuase he is not real
How do you think we were given the ability to recognise how to make clothes adn what materials to gather adn use for such a thing?

googooloo

HSC
withoutaface said:
Not actively hiding something does not amount to flaunting it.

I've changed my mind on the subject, religious clothing should be treated no different to other clothing in the scope of acceptability for wearing to school.
You got one thing right. You are now off to a good start go with it.

googooloo

HSC
last_chance said:
Let me begin by saying suicide is NOT allowed in Islam. "listening to Allah" - that isnt what their doing, people who bomb up others whether their muslim, christian, jew, or dont even believe in God, are just insane. And insane people cannot think 'rationally'. I agree with you they are brainwashed to some extent, their messed up too, but its not because of the religion of Islam - its just because their nuts.
Presisely, it is humans that cause this, theyr create wrongs.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
googooloo said:
You got one thing right. You are now off to a good start go with it.
Example one: Someone goes to a public school, where any kind of hat is allowed to be worn. Hence the hijab can be worn.
Example two: Someone goes to a private school which does not allow any other kind of hat than the one the school distributes. The hijab cannot be worn.

googooloo

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
It is not realistic to imagine everyone has the same interpretation of a text.....

You cannot prove that their interpretations are wrong and yours are right, who are you? God?

You can only claim you know better by saying you follow the teachings, meaning qur'an, sunnah and hadith, if these extremists leave out certain hadith or other things from islamic texts then they are wrong, cuase you cannot ignore what is given to you by god. It is like honour killings in pakistan. This is culture, which is opposite to islamic teachings, but when somehting is so imposed up a people it its hard to break out of it. This is noly some I'm not saying all people form pakistan believe in this.

googooloo

HSC
withoutaface said:
Example one: Someone goes to a public school, where any kind of hat is allowed to be worn. Hence the hijab can be worn.
Example two: Someone goes to a private school which does not allow any other kind of hat than the one the school distributes. The hijab cannot be worn.
Hijab does not equal hat.

googooloo

HSC
SashatheMan said:
but its not suicide to them. its a price to pay when fighting the holly war against the dis-believers. they are doing it in the name of allah becuase ALLAH SAID TO KILL DIS-BELEIVERS
Now your taking htings out of context again. If someone is persucting you you will rise up agaisnt them. If you can only stop it through war, then so be it. War will happen no matter what, for this is the way of the human. The end.

googooloo

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I am not sticking up for terrorists, I am attacking your claim that these people are just crazies and that it has nothing to do with islam...

I quickly found this link, which had some interesting things to say... including this;
http://www.israelinsider.com/channels/security/articles/sec_0049.htm

Essentially saying that the 'suicide' bombings are not about suicide in the sense of how it was explained by mohammed, but that these are attacks.
It is conveniant for you to choose a pro-iraeli site isn't it?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Are you saying that it is wrong?

Also, can you respond to the reported remark by Sheik Yousef al Qaradawi...

"They are not suicide operations. These are heroic martyrdom operations, and the heroes who carry them out don't embark on this action out of hopelessness and despair but are driven by an overwhelming desire to cast terror and fear into the hearts of the oppressors."

Essentially, they are not committing suicide in the way that mohammed forbid... the action is not the same form of suicide.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Are you saying that it is wrong?

Also, can you respond to the reported remark by Sheik Yousef al Qaradawi...

"They are not suicide operations. These are heroic martyrdom operations, and the heroes who carry them out don't embark on this action out of hopelessness and despair but are driven by an overwhelming desire to cast terror and fear into the hearts of the oppressors."

Essentially, they are not committing suicide in the way that mohammed forbid... the action is not the same form of suicide.
in regards to the remark, notice the word oppressors. if israel is truly oppressing palestine, then they have a right to stand up to oppression, but i dont remember what it is classed as. it might be jihad, or it might not, or it might fall under two categories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)