Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

MRCUNT

Banned
HSC
N/A
davin said:
so, you're making the claim that americans are delibiriately killing civilians...then what would be your basis for that?
the general concept is , u makes mistakes (accidents) and u learn from them. but as far asi can see the american are kill civilians basically everyday.

my basis just at the look at the way they treat the iraqi prisoners, getting dogs to rape em etc takin photos.

davin

HSC
N/A
MRCUNT said:
the general concept is , u makes mistakes (accidents) and u learn from them. but as far asi can see the american are kill civilians basically everyday.

my basis just at the look at the way they treat the iraqi prisoners, getting dogs to rape em etc takin photos.
and you heard that they had dogs do that where? could you provide a link? i've heard some very concerning charges about how some of the american guards have acted and are getting disciplined for, but i don't recall ever hearing the charge about having dogs rape prisoners.

also, whats your basis for them killing civilians everyday? are you trying to put that allegation on most soldiers, or just that at least one civilian is killed by u.s. forces somewhere in the country each day?

MRCUNT

Banned
HSC
N/A
davin said:
and you heard that they had dogs do that where? could you provide a link? i've heard some very concerning charges about how some of the american guards have acted and are getting disciplined for, but i don't recall ever hearing the charge about having dogs rape prisoners.

also, whats your basis for them killing civilians everyday? are you trying to put that allegation on most soldiers, or just that at least one civilian is killed by u.s. forces somewhere in the country each day?
do you read the smh? there was an article... it was in saturday i think or maybe sunday, i will try to find it.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
MRCUNT said:
do you read the smh? there was an article... it was in saturday i think or maybe sunday, i will try to find it.
Do you know what 'rape' means?

As for the whole civilians issue, I can't believe some people here are asserting that U.S forces are purposely pillaging them. What political or strategic benefits does the U.S get from purposely slaughtering civilians? Maybe some further destabilisation of the situation; enhancing the difficulties the U.S face to reach their objectives. Great analysis guys, seriously.

Somehow you're a professional allows one to conclude that a continuous string of civilian deaths MUST be intentional? That's absolutely absurd. A war always boasts collateral damage. The implicit reasons behind this are common sensical, but obviously not for some.

And no, I'm not pro-war.

davin

HSC
N/A
MRCUNT said:
i'm WELL aware of what happened at Abu Gharib, and i support 100% the full punishment of those involved, its behavior taht definitly shouldn't be tolerated. however what happened is a FAR cry from being raped by a dog.

and my question about how many soldiers are killing civilians intentionally still hasn't been answered, so i'll requote that below:

K

katie_tully

Yeah you better believe its coming!

Will you be ready for it? Lol!?

I DONT THINK SO!
Uh...yeah, okay...I'm not Muslim, so I'm not going to shoot people and burn buildings over a cartoon.

kthxbye

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
I bet sam believes in monsters and magic n shit like that.
well, muslims should believe in monsters and magic, but not the idea that you are presenting. jinn and the unseen would be referred by you as being monsters i guess, but magic is magic, and none of the make-the-pretty-lady-float crap. serious magic is what im talking about, although magicians have been doomed to hell from what i remember reading.

K

katie_tully

Let's say a cartoon of soha in a compromising position with allah leaked to the surface...

Would you still keep your AK - 47 in the sock drawer, soha?

Also ... why are the recent drive by shootings all linked to people of "Middle Eastern" appearance, if Muslims are so peaceful and misunderstood.
Is that our fault too?

K

katie_tully

We didn't have a drive by shooting a week, until Muslims started to congregate in the same areas.

They were praying in the street instead of a mosque, clearly they were Muslim. Yet despite Muslims being 'peaceful', they've planned retribution. ;)

davin

HSC
N/A
how can there have been drive bys with gun control laws?

K

katie_tully

Illegal and unregistered guns. I hope you weren't being naive davin, thinking they didn't exist.

davin

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Illegal and unregistered guns. I hope you weren't being naive davin, thinking they didn't exist.
nope, just making a tangental point

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
davin said:
how can there have been drive bys with gun control laws?
guns aren't illegal in australia. yes, there are strict gun control laws, but that doesn't mean all guns have been banned

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
katie... seriously... i think you've said enough... shut your big mouth and go back to the little bush town you came from... because i don't think you've even seen a muslim... let alone have credibility to criticise them....

It's people like you who make it worse... you make it harder for these people to fit in society...

By automatically believing anything that comes up on the media... right now if you saw a drive-by shooting you will probably assume it was a "middle eastener" because its so fixated into your mind.

Basically this is what they classify a middle easterner...

Baggy sports clothes;
White baseball cap;
Black Sports car....

Unless the driveby shooting was in broad day-light the rest would have been undeterminable.... because you don't stop and smile for photos when you're doing a "drive-by" shooting...

So another person like a greek or even you for that matter could have been mistaken for a middle easterner...(you kinda look lebanese katie....)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)