Muslim People in Australia (2 Viewers)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I don't think the issue is the people involved... its the increasing power the media has over society.. and those who have control over it.

Because, as i've seen throughout this thread... alot of people have these strongly... casuistic media driven opinions...

It's the only way the government can "justify" the mistreatment or exploitation of the rights of a group of people...

It's simple to see the cyle which is formed;

The people control the Government.
The media controls the people...
The Government controls the country... (Laws, Taxing, Funding....)

So for a government to have full control... all they need is to have control over the media.
(This is evident in N.Korea... due to the countries strict control over what is broadcasted in the country... [My opinion on this matter is strongly media based too... because i've never been to N.Korea let alone switched on one of their T.V's to see if this is "actually" true....] ... However In N.Korea... the people are extremely patriotic... and have full support of all the decisions their dictator makes...)

I hope that makes sense... (If you can form your "own" opinion like I have from that information... you can see where my understanding comes from)

K

katie_tully

In recent years, the world crisis between Islam and the non-Muslim world has been discussed in thousands of books, countless television debates and millions of articles across the globe. It did nothing but divide us. Even former western allies were divided, and a wave of anti-Americanism has swept even the free western societies.

Now ridiculous circumstances have changed all that. A sense of humour has changed what all the debating could not.

For 1400 years, Islam has waged war on all surrounding non-Muslim civilizations. During the course of history, Christianity was reformed, Europe colonized the world and set it free again, dictators lived, reigned and died, and totalitarian regimes emerged and vanished.

But Islam stayed, unreformed. And today, it imprisons more than 1 billion people, moderate and radical souls alike, in a huge gap of difference to the rest of us. Across political divides, across national boundaries, across various degrees of freedom, across race, people or religion, black or white, rich or poor; it stands out as our opposite. Only Muslim reformists seek to lessen the gap. And their voices are quickly silenced.

In modern times, waves of immigrants from Muslim countries have entered Europe. All European countries have been subject to islamization; the process of slowly incorporating Islamic values and Muslim customs into our way of life. Far East countries like India, Thailand, Indonesia and China are experiencing the Muslim Jihad. Israel lives with it. America feels it. Africa suffers from it, and is too weak from disease and poverty to resist.

It is suddenly coming to our attention that Islam is not, cannot, and will not be integrated or assimilated to the values of freedom and democracy. Islam is not only a religion; it is a totalitarian and expansionistic political ideology.
My new favourite website.

http://face-of-muhammed.blogspot.com/

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Simpson Freak said:
well some hadiths are not as authentic as some others, so i wouldnt expect all of them to be perfectly accurate....or accuarate at all...if they be unauthentic
is that the hadiths you choose to ignore because they portray muhammad as a blood thirsty, cruel , child molestor? Who sais there are more women in hell because they do more bad stuff, and then orders his gullable followers to carry out his dirty jobs ie assasinating people who spoke against him.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Sasha, does it make you feel good to criticise Islam? Has Islam done something to you? tell me so I can try and reconciliate your problems...

Because... Islam & the great prophet muhammad, and everythign the Qur'an constitutes.. is HIGHLY against such actions.

I'm not denying Muhammad waged war on the Non-Believers.. but it was absolutely neccesary.

Sasha... I honestly wonder why you aren't in some mental institution...

However I like you... you're like the BoS... little kid... who runs around making stupid statements... run along little kiddo...

Because we know you're right.. even though you've probably never met a muslim or a terrorist or anything of such.

If you want to know what these people are "truly" like rather then what that media makes them out to be... you should politely ask here... and either I or another Muslim will answer...

(I have a picture of and Iraqi prisoner being tortured by 5 American Soliders);
Can i assume they all are like this? NO
Most just want to go home.. and live regular lives...!

Its the same with the muslims... they just want to live regular lives... and some are pushed to extremes... (they cant go to their homes...israel has occupied it... therefore there is a war....)

Don't hate Islam... Islamic people... generally are good people... regardless of what you think... im right on this point... just based off the fact that i know 100x the ammount of muslims then you do and I know them more personally.

You're wrong about Muhammad (PBUH); You're wrong about Islam! and YOU'RE Wrong about the muslims detesting the awful portrayal of the last prophet of god as a terrorist!

But I don't blame you... you're mentally deficient... how else can i explain your constant racial statements... you imbecilic moron... its the idiots like you who cause segregation in society... you're the idiot who causes barriers... YOU are detrimental to society.. and you have no right to share the same air with other fellow right-minded individuals....

-Sam

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
sam04u said:
...some wank....

-Sam
Im sure we'd like you more if you dropped the attitude and '...' substitution of grammar.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Well, It saves time using "..." instead of grammar. But if you insist I will attempt to be more grammatically correct.
(However, I don't think using grammar will much change the opinions of people who dislike my opinion.)
Perhaps it will help shift the opinions of those who are neutral though.

-Thanks

ScottMartin11

HSC
Sam,
You said you 'know more muslims' which is undoubtedly true as I know few. However, your being subconsciously bias. Have you tried to view the Muslim religion from an anglo-saxon perspective? The Muslim's in my school occupy a strong percentage of the school population and I can say that there are 2 (both female) who do not shoot out racist remarks against Australia. Perhaps, these Muslim's are nice to you..because your Muslim. But certainly few Muslims i know are nice to me.
An arrogant Muslim would dismiss these claims, so I would be interested to here what you have to say.

Scott

davin

HSC
N/A
(I have a picture of and Iraqi prisoner being tortured by 5 American Soliders);
what torture is that? the soldiers involved in the mistreatment are facing repurcussions, and jail time as well, i believe.
however, the terrorists that are indiscriminantly killing innocent people, in iraq and elsewhere, are given the label of freedom fighters.
i mean, i'm not going to try to justify soldiers doing inappropriate stuff with a "well, you have to understand the conditions they're under etc", but those that do target innocent people are given a pass as "well, you have to understand how they feel"

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
what torture is that? the soldiers involved in the mistreatment are facing repurcussions, and jail time as well, i believe.
however, the terrorists that are indiscriminantly killing innocent people, in iraq and elsewhere, are given the label of freedom fighters.
i mean, i'm not going to try to justify soldiers doing inappropriate stuff with a "well, you have to understand the conditions they're under etc", but those that do target innocent people are given a pass as "well, you have to understand how they feel"
iraqi prisoner dude- he already serving his jail time. as for the freedom figther as it just they are free and fighting for freedom. just like america is fighting for democracy..

davin

HSC
N/A
they're not fighting for 'freedom', many of them are fighting for unbalanced power. how on earth does killing groups of innocent civilians, in markets, in mosques, equal fighting for freedom?

tempco

HSC
davin said:
they're not fighting for 'freedom', many of them are fighting for unbalanced power. how on earth does killing groups of innocent civilians, in markets, in mosques, equal fighting for freedom?
You're grouping up quite a few people into one bundle - namely, the "insurgents". If one group (or members from that group) kill innocent people, it doesn't mean all groups engage in activities like that.

davin

HSC
N/A
tempco said:
You're grouping up quite a few people into one bundle - namely, the "insurgents". If one group (or members from that group) kill innocent people, it doesn't mean all groups engage in activities like that.
i wasn't generalising by comparing all insurgents to the terrorists.... btu there is a mindset that excuses all the abuses being carried out by terrorists and lumps everyone thats not happy with the u.s. over there as freedom fighters or insurgents. its one thing to just be opposing the coalition forces militarily, its another thing altogether to be simply attacking innocent civilians. personally, i see these as two very different catagories, and the idea of intentionally targeting and killing innocent people is in no way excusible

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
invading a country is democratic? against he people's will? come on,

davin

HSC
N/A
HotShot, just answer me one question, How does targetting innocent Iraqis to blow up HELP Iraqis?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
HotShot, just answer me one question, How does targetting innocent Iraqis to blow up HELP Iraqis?
it creates insecurities among the iraqis ie creating fear. driving the iraqis to common cause to get rid of america. it simple to understnad but not the ideal way,.

francis1988

HSC
ok, so wat is freedom relly?
the macquarie dictionary states freedom as.......blah blah balh
ill tell u where freedom is, it is the free-ness in our hearts
for freedom is kinda like a hashbrown in a sense that it can be both baked, and fried. the good quality ones are made from good quality potatoes, the catch is the way in which they dice the potato, u see.
to tell apart a good quality hash from a bad is simply looking at the generic pattern of this oily hevean-sent.
"if its brown, gobble it down, if its yella, hang on, put it back in the oven fella"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)